Thread: Las Vegas videos

I enjoy watching youtube videos of Las Vegas, and I don't mind sharing or discovering new ones.

I'll post some here and hope others with a similar interest do as well.

To start, I just stumbled across this video about Industrial Rd., of all things.

What, Me Worry?

Video is pretty new as Resorts World is almost complete, as it is today. I take industrial Road more that the strip. Always faster than the strip and most times faster than the highway. And it doesn't start at Charleston as she said, well the name industrial Road starts there, but if you are heading north on Industrial, when you get to Charleston, you can just continue right across and it becomes, Grand Central Parkway, which goes by the Outlets, the Smith Center, loops around under the rail tracks and becomes Ogden Road running a block north parallel to Fremont, goes by Downtown Grand, crosses LVB and into the back entrance of El Cortez. No turns. One road. And going south, you can take it almost right into Silverton and a block away from South Point.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

The closed down strip club was the Crazy Horse Too.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information