Thread: Nostradamus over here

(date of video 3/23)

Daunte Wright - Apr 11

*not safe to watch with a female around

It makes no sense to fight the police or not do what they tell you on the street.
    They have all the rights and all the power at that moment.
    Yes Sir... No Sir... Simple.
    Comply to whatever they tell you to do.
    Yes they may overstep their authority and your rights.
    Fight them in court if you feel its necessary.
    Go to jail for a day or two.
    Whatever.
    You have to pick your battles in life.
    Live to Fight another day.
    As soon as you start telling the cops No... you are in a world of hurt.
    That being said... Women have no business being cops or in the military.
    If they have to serve it should be behind a desk or in the rear with the gear.

This sounds a little contradictory to my usual gung ho self but not really.
    Like I say, you have to pick your battles and if you are going to resist you better be in a superior position.
    And if you go this far it is probably going to be to the point of No Return or at minimum cost you a bunch of cash.
    You have to ask yourself if this little bit of Ego, in this situation, is really worth it when they got the drop on me?
    Of course these are split second decisions that you should already be ready for.
    With all the cell phones and cameras in America these days it makes no sense to resist or try to run.
    Unless you are set up with a safe box and safe house with multiple IDs, Passports and cash but that is only in the movies for the most part.
    Last edited by monet; 04-14-2021 at 12:40 AM.

It appears certain people may have a reason to resist now.
    They need to get the cops to overreach and get it on video.
    If the resister survives they may have a nice, easy payday through a lawsuit.

I'd call it "back door reparations."

It's beyond me how the family of that drugged out piece of shit in Minnesota got so much money for their wrongful death suit, and it was an agreed settlement, not a jury verdict.

The floodgates have now opened and other lawsuits are pending by other families as well, given the tenor of the times.

Makes me wanna puke.

All the baby daddies and baby mamas of these greased losers have suddenly put down the needle and bottles of cheap wine and are now pretending to be contrite, loving parents, gnashing their teeth for the camera while poised to capitalize on the moment.

Too bad we can't put them on trial for being such lousy parents that their spawn turned out to be dead criminals.

Put me on a jury and by thunder I'll show those grasping losers some "justice."
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-16-2021 at 11:41 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information