Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58

Thread: Bitcoin....mdawg....garbage.....YAWN!

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I was hoping the incident had occurred and maybe Rob thought it was me, but after I read his post again, very little chance it actually occurred.

    I would have ignored this except mickey seemed to want to argue the point. From the probabilistic side, you have somebody has to recognize Singer from the Mendelson videos or the video interview with Shackleford. They must have paid considerable attention to Rob's face to overcome the fact he's wearing something completely different to go to dinner (as compared to Hawaiian shirts from Mendelson or just-got-off-the-motorcycle gear from the WoV video). The person had to have followed the Newell saga either at VCT or on WoV. Add it all up and not terribly likely, significant odds-against, I would think. But it's all speculative, of course. I worry about mickey wanting to take up the non-fiction side of this -- makes me question his real world probability assessments.

    Anyway, that's all pretty irrelevant. The fact is, Singer missed reporting the most salient detail, which is what makes it highly unlikely the event actually happened. Take 10 seconds and ask yourself, what's missing from my mind's eye view of the event?

    It should have taken you five seconds. No description of the visitor other than the very, very odd 5'11" comment. And no age attached...at all. Now one would think Singer would have mentioned some detail, but certainly age would be at the top of the list because any specific age mention would have eliminated a range of people on either forum.

    So, in essence, you have the report of an event that fails to mention the most interesting detail of the event -- namely, what the visitor to Rob's table actually looked like. He may as well have said, "Medium height, medium weight, Caucasian," -- LOL -- but I think that would have given away that Rob was trying to hide the fact he wasn't going to actually describe the guy.

    In case anyone is wondering, the average American Caucasian male is 5'9.6". Maybe the fella was Norwegian; the average Norwegian male is 5'11".
    The first stooge, KJocchio, showed up quickly. Now, here's the second stooge, redietz, chiming in. Won't be long till the third stooge, maxpunk shows up.

    So Rob left out a bunch of details, eh? Inspector redietz clouseau is on the job. Where did you get that "Mickey wanted to argue the point" bullshit from? Here you are making shit up. Exactly what you accuse others of doing. I didn't argue any point. I was just wondering how long it would take you three stooges to show up and troll the thread. Looks like maxpunk is laying low. But he'll be along shortly and you three brokeback boys can have a menage a trois.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I was hoping the incident had occurred and maybe Rob thought it was me, but after I read his post again, very little chance it actually occurred.

    I would have ignored this except mickey seemed to want to argue the point. From the probabilistic side, you have somebody has to recognize Singer from the Mendelson videos or the video interview with Shackleford. They must have paid considerable attention to Rob's face to overcome the fact he's wearing something completely different to go to dinner (as compared to Hawaiian shirts from Mendelson or just-got-off-the-motorcycle gear from the WoV video). The person had to have followed the Newell saga either at VCT or on WoV. Add it all up and not terribly likely, significant odds-against, I would think. But it's all speculative, of course. I worry about mickey wanting to take up the non-fiction side of this -- makes me question his real world probability assessments.

    Anyway, that's all pretty irrelevant. The fact is, Singer missed reporting the most salient detail, which is what makes it highly unlikely the event actually happened. Take 10 seconds and ask yourself, what's missing from my mind's eye view of the event?

    It should have taken you five seconds. No description of the visitor other than the very, very odd 5'11" comment. And no age attached...at all. Now one would think Singer would have mentioned some detail, but certainly age would be at the top of the list because any specific age mention would have eliminated a range of people on either forum.

    So, in essence, you have the report of an event that fails to mention the most interesting detail of the event -- namely, what the visitor to Rob's table actually looked like. He may as well have said, "Medium height, medium weight, Caucasian," -- LOL -- but I think that would have given away that Rob was trying to hide the fact he wasn't going to actually describe the guy.

    In case anyone is wondering, the average American Caucasian male is 5'9.6". Maybe the fella was Norwegian; the average Norwegian male is 5'11".
    The first stooge, KJocchio, showed up quickly. Now, here's the second stooge, redietz, chiming in. Won't be long till the third stooge, maxpunk shows up.

    So Rob left out a bunch of details, eh? Inspector redietz clouseau is on the job. Where did you get that "Mickey wanted to argue the point" bullshit from? Here you are making shit up. Exactly what you accuse others of doing. I didn't argue any point. I was just wondering how long it would take you three stooges to show up and troll the thread. Looks like maxpunk is laying low. But he'll be along shortly and you three brokeback boys can have a menage a trois.
    Dementia claims another AP. Why don't you go to the library and look at a book, then go get your shoe shine kit?

  3. #23
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I was hoping the incident had occurred and maybe Rob thought it was me, but after I read his post again, very little chance it actually occurred.

    I would have ignored this except mickey seemed to want to argue the point. From the probabilistic side, you have somebody has to recognize Singer from the Mendelson videos or the video interview with Shackleford. They must have paid considerable attention to Rob's face to overcome the fact he's wearing something completely different to go to dinner (as compared to Hawaiian shirts from Mendelson or just-got-off-the-motorcycle gear from the WoV video). The person had to have followed the Newell saga either at VCT or on WoV. Add it all up and not terribly likely, significant odds-against, I would think. But it's all speculative, of course. I worry about mickey wanting to take up the non-fiction side of this -- makes me question his real world probability assessments.

    Anyway, that's all pretty irrelevant. The fact is, Singer missed reporting the most salient detail, which is what makes it highly unlikely the event actually happened. Take 10 seconds and ask yourself, what's missing from my mind's eye view of the event?

    It should have taken you five seconds. No description of the visitor other than the very, very odd 5'11" comment. And no age attached...at all. Now one would think Singer would have mentioned some detail, but certainly age would be at the top of the list because any specific age mention would have eliminated a range of people on either forum.

    So, in essence, you have the report of an event that fails to mention the most interesting detail of the event -- namely, what the visitor to Rob's table actually looked like. He may as well have said, "Medium height, medium weight, Caucasian," -- LOL -- but I think that would have given away that Rob was trying to hide the fact he wasn't going to actually describe the guy.

    In case anyone is wondering, the average American Caucasian male is 5'9.6". Maybe the fella was Norwegian; the average Norwegian male is 5'11".
    The first stooge, KJocchio, showed up quickly. Now, here's the second stooge, redietz, chiming in. Won't be long till the third stooge, maxpunk shows up.

    So Rob left out a bunch of details, eh? Inspector redietz clouseau is on the job. Where did you get that "Mickey wanted to argue the point" bullshit from? Here you are making shit up. Exactly what you accuse others of doing. I didn't argue any point. I was just wondering how long it would take you three stooges to show up and troll the thread. Looks like maxpunk is laying low. But he'll be along shortly and you three brokeback boys can have a menage a trois.
    Dementia claims another AP. Why don't you go to the library and look at a book, then go get your shoe shine kit?

    Sometimes mental discipline is the first thing to go. You look at something, want it to be one way, and can't muster up the discipline to see that it isn't. You want to be right about everything, and it's easier to believe what you prefer than to do the work of thinking things through.

    Personally, I would have liked if somebody actually had gone up to "Singer" and given him some issue. "Singer" said it was somebody on the forum but provides no description. Does that make sense? One of his standard declarations with no details. As always. Declare without detail. That's the "Singer" thing.

    Mickey at least has the presence of mind to not say he believes him -- LOL . Mickey just gets riled when somebody points out the problems with the story, and then mickey goes on one of his man-love descriptive tangents, which are kind of creeping me out as they occupy a good chunk of his commentary lately. I mean, if you're going to be gay-ish while hating gays, that's fine with me. I get a little queasy picturing myself in an all-male menage, but evidently mickey is good with envisioning it. Maybe I'd be okay with it if I did some crunches and lost a few pounds.

    Who knows? Maybe I need to get on one of those dating apps so mickey can swipe left and see me in my thong.
    Last edited by redietz; 04-18-2021 at 10:22 PM.

  4. #24
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    The first stooge, KJocchio, showed up quickly. Now, here's the second stooge, redietz, chiming in. Won't be long till the third stooge, maxpunk shows up.

    So Rob left out a bunch of details, eh? Inspector redietz clouseau is on the job. Where did you get that "Mickey wanted to argue the point" bullshit from? Here you are making shit up. Exactly what you accuse others of doing. I didn't argue any point. I was just wondering how long it would take you three stooges to show up and troll the thread. Looks like maxpunk is laying low. But he'll be along shortly and you three brokeback boys can have a menage a trois.
    Dementia claims another AP. Why don't you go to the library and look at a book, then go get your shoe shine kit?

    Sometimes mental discipline is the first thing to go. You look at something, want it to be one way, and can't muster up the discipline to see that it isn't. You want to be right about everything, and it's easier to believe what you prefer than to do the work of thinking things through.

    Personally, I would have liked if somebody actually had gone up to "Singer" and given him some issue. "Singer" said it was somebody on the forum but provides no description. Does that make sense? One of his standard declarations with no details. As always. Declare without detail. That's the "Singer" thing.

    Mickey at least has the presence of mind to not say he believes him -- LOL . Mickey just gets riled when somebody points out the problems with the story, and then mickey goes on one of his man-love descriptive tangents, which are kind of creeping me out as they occupy a good chunk of his commentary lately. I mean, if you're going to be gay-ish while hating gays, that's fine with me. I get a little queasy picturing myself in an all-male menage, but evidently mickey is good with envisioning it. Maybe I'd be okay with it if I did some crunches and lost a few pounds.

    Who knows? Maybe I need to get on one of those dating apps so mickey can swipe left and see me in my thong.
    I'm pure ass ladies man, gayboy. I longcock the females while you hang out with the fruits. With Suckscockontuesdays you are now the FOUR GAY STOOGES. Better known as the VCT Brokeback Boys. Breaking each other down like shotguns.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Dementia claims another AP. Why don't you go to the library and look at a book, then go get your shoe shine kit?

    Sometimes mental discipline is the first thing to go. You look at something, want it to be one way, and can't muster up the discipline to see that it isn't. You want to be right about everything, and it's easier to believe what you prefer than to do the work of thinking things through.

    Personally, I would have liked if somebody actually had gone up to "Singer" and given him some issue. "Singer" said it was somebody on the forum but provides no description. Does that make sense? One of his standard declarations with no details. As always. Declare without detail. That's the "Singer" thing.

    Mickey at least has the presence of mind to not say he believes him -- LOL . Mickey just gets riled when somebody points out the problems with the story, and then mickey goes on one of his man-love descriptive tangents, which are kind of creeping me out as they occupy a good chunk of his commentary lately. I mean, if you're going to be gay-ish while hating gays, that's fine with me. I get a little queasy picturing myself in an all-male menage, but evidently mickey is good with envisioning it. Maybe I'd be okay with it if I did some crunches and lost a few pounds.

    Who knows? Maybe I need to get on one of those dating apps so mickey can swipe left and see me in my thong.
    I'm pure ass ladies man, gayboy. I longcock the females while you hang out with the fruits. With Suckscockontuesdays you are now the FOUR GAY STOOGES. Better known as the VCT Brokeback Boys. Breaking each other down like shotguns.
    Clearly you have joined lemonparty.org.

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm pure ass ladies man, gayboy. I longcock the females while you hang out with the fruits. With Suckscockontuesdays you are now the FOUR GAY STOOGES. Better known as the VCT Brokeback Boys. Breaking each other down like shotguns.
    I'm not taking sides and I'm not saying that any of this post is true but this is probably your best derogatory post I ever read from you.
    lol... Better known as the VCT Brokeback Boys. Breaking each other down like shotguns.
    Doesn't matter who you say that to on this site... its just a funny line.

  7. #27
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm pure ass ladies man, gayboy. I longcock the females while you hang out with the fruits.
    Does fucking drunk trannies, half as drunk as you were qualify as "longcocking" the females? Funny what your drunken ass remembers.

    Tip for you though Mickey: When the "ladies" are fucking you back, and have a bigger dick than you, they might not be the "ladies" your drunken ass remembers.
    The fictitious, fairytales of Mdawg have been moved to the betting system voodoo section at WoV, proving that it is all make believe.

  8. #28
    Ye gads -- mickey has graduated to visioning menage-a-quatros!

    I can see where this is going. Requests for neck down nudie pics. Tomorrow, I cut out the carbs. And start 300 crunches a day.

    I knew there was a reason mickey rode the rails all those years. Talk about good times! Must have been a lot of banjos and yodeling at those campfires.

  9. #29
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm pure ass ladies man, gayboy. I longcock the females while you hang out with the fruits.
    Does fucking drunk trannies, half as drunk as you were qualify as "longcocking" the females? Funny what your drunken ass remembers.

    Tip for you though Mickey: When the "ladies" are fucking you back, and have a bigger dick than you, they might not be the "ladies" your drunken ass remembers.
    Is there something I missed? You must have MC mixed up with PokerGrinder

  10. #30
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm pure ass ladies man, gayboy. I longcock the females while you hang out with the fruits.
    Does fucking drunk trannies, half as drunk as you were qualify as "longcocking" the females? Funny what your drunken ass remembers.

    Tip for you though Mickey: When the "ladies" are fucking you back, and have a bigger dick than you, they might not be the "ladies" your drunken ass remembers.
    Is there something I missed? You must have MC mixed up with PokerGrinder
    I thought he was referring to Romes

  11. #31
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm pure ass ladies man, gayboy. I longcock the females while you hang out with the fruits.
    Does fucking drunk trannies, half as drunk as you were qualify as "longcocking" the females? Funny what your drunken ass remembers.

    Tip for you though Mickey: When the "ladies" are fucking you back, and have a bigger dick than you, they might not be the "ladies" your drunken ass remembers.
    The ladies I fuck don't have dicks. But the ones YOU fuck do.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  12. #32
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Ye gads -- mickey has graduated to visioning menage-a-quatros!

    I can see where this is going. Requests for neck down nudie pics. Tomorrow, I cut out the carbs. And start 300 crunches a day.

    I knew there was a reason mickey rode the rails all those years. Talk about good times! Must have been a lot of banjos and yodeling at those campfires.
    YOU are the one that joined the VCT gay contingent better known as the Brokeback Boys. And I was a loner on the rails.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  13. #33
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,645
    They could have had their johnson lopped off, Mickey.

    Hell, how would you know what you were fucking back in the day wen you were drunk as a skunk riding the rails and staying at hobo jungles?

    Any port in a storm, or so they say.
    What, Me Worry?

  14. #34
    Congrats to theywontpayontuesday for getting into the Brokeback Boys club with only 177 posts ROFLMAO !

  15. #35
    Not much of a mistake ignoring this place for days. I see the agitation is firmly in place.

    Not enuf details? I have no idea who the chickenshit was. But he CLEARLY did not get the response from my wife he was hoping for. The only thing I know is it was not weak-boned/vulnerable womanizer Andrew/Alan or the twit known as kew. I know what both of them look like. And isn't it just like someone leading a subverted gay life by choice to claim he was "in the vicinity" after the fact. Almost like weirdo redietz claiming his picks came in the day after the games. If kew were anywhere nearby me and he knew it, he would have been escorted out for too much whimpering. Yes....his concocted forum life as a "bj pro" who outsmarts all LV casinos--and continuously blabs about it like no other--remains safe as a legend in his own mind. What an idiot.

    I was more believing this encounter was max based on the fact that he knows I don't know him, and how this coward was no different than the one who constantly kept posting how he was gonna show up here when the Newell was available but ran and hid the moment shit got real.

    I'm still waiting for jbjb to post one of his deeply thought-out gems with his dick in his hand, like "Singer never traveled to Nevada because he's broke".

    Wise up.

  16. #36
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Not much of a mistake ignoring this place for days. I see the agitation is firmly in place.

    Not enuf details? I have no idea who the chickenshit was. But he CLEARLY did not get the response from my wife he was hoping for. The only thing I know is it was not weak-boned/vulnerable womanizer Andrew/Alan or the twit known as kew. I know what both of them look like. And isn't it just like someone leading a subverted gay life by choice to claim he was "in the vicinity" after the fact. Almost like weirdo redietz claiming his picks came in the day after the games. If kew were anywhere nearby me and he knew it, he would have been escorted out for too much whimpering. Yes....his concocted forum life as a "bj pro" who outsmarts all LV casinos--and continuously blabs about it like no other--remains safe as a legend in his own mind. What an idiot.

    I was more believing this encounter was max based on the fact that he knows I don't know him, and how this coward was no different than the one who constantly kept posting how he was gonna show up here when the Newell was available but ran and hid the moment shit got real.

    I'm still waiting for jbjb to post one of his deeply thought-out gems with his dick in his hand, like "Singer never traveled to Nevada because he's broke".

    Wise up.

    Rob provides so many details! LOL. So what did the guy look like, Rob? How old was he?

    Meanwhile, if you're referring to me mentioning that NBA angle that overlapped with Todd's plays a couple of times, you might want to check the dates/times of those posts and then see when the games were played. See, games start at particular times, and posting takes place at particular times, and when you check the posting times, you can see if something was posted before the game. I know; this telling time thing is almost magical.

    And let me guess -- it was dark in the restaurant. You didn't get a good look at the guy. You just knew he was 5'11". Such precision. No face or age, but you nailed the height, eh?

  17. #37
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,645
    Was the man of mystery an Israeli, and did he drive off in a Newell?

    What a crock!

    What a crock tease!
    What, Me Worry?

  18. #38
    Not much to say. Hard to even bust on grandpa anymore. You just fell bad for him and his caregiver, who has to put up with his delusions.
    The fictitious, fairytales of Mdawg have been moved to the betting system voodoo section at WoV, proving that it is all make believe.

  19. #39
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    They could have had their johnson lopped off, Mickey.

    Hell, how would you know what you were fucking back in the day wen you were drunk as a skunk riding the rails and staying at hobo jungles?

    Any port in a storm, or so they say.
    So Mr. V knows all about girly boys. I thought so.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  20. #40
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Not much to say. Hard to even bust on grandpa anymore. You just fell bad for him and his caregiver, who has to put up with his delusions.
    Maxpunk is strangely silent in this thread. And he's made several posts in other threads since this thread started. WTF? He must hang out at Sunset Station. LOL.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Looking For Bitcoin Advice
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-10-2021, 10:18 AM
  2. An unimportant announcement (yawn)
    By MisterV in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2021, 03:08 PM
  3. Goldman Sachs to trade Bitcoin
    By Half Smoke in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2018, 02:03 AM
  4. WTF is this "Dream Card" garbage at Rincon?
    By Dan Druff in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-11-2014, 04:03 PM
  5. What is this Bitcoin business?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2013, 04:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •