Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentaries

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    She probably attends services at the same local chapter that her close friend John Travolta does.
    Not anymore lol.
    Ok got it Monet - she's passed. I thought the RIP as the colloquial "RIP" that MaxPen introduced to VCT (the tip off should have been her voting pattern for the future 20 years - which I had taken literally, LOL). Apologies and thanks for the heads up - didn't know about her passing until your most recent post in this thread.
    No worries.
    The real joke was that even though she is registered as a Republican and Dead she will be voting Democrat for at least the next 20 years as you know how they love to count any and all votes, from the living or deceased and citizen or illegal makes no difference. Heck, they probably do the oldest trick in the book and count votes more than once.

Not anymore lol.
    Ok got it Monet - she's passed. I thought the RIP as the colloquial "RIP" that MaxPen introduced to VCT (the tip off should have been her voting pattern for the future 20 years - which I had taken literally, LOL). Apologies and thanks for the heads up - didn't know about her passing until your most recent post in this thread.
    No worries.
    The real joke was that even though she is registered as a Republican and Dead she will be voting Democrat for at least the next 20 years as you know how they love to count any and all votes, from the living or deceased and citizen or illegal makes no difference. Heck, they probably do the oldest trick in the book and count votes more than once.
    Exactly. That's why they are pushing for 100% mail in ballots (not just disabled or elderly) all over the United States. Like yourself, I don't participate in the voting farce - it's all just amusement as you know.

This goes along with your documentary tableplay.
    The best point I ever heard about the so-called vaccine.
    Peanuts and Shrimp are not safe for everyone, but this new experimental vaccine is Safe and Effective for every living soul on Planet Earth???
    Same point I was making how NSAIDS are not safe for everyone and kill about 16,000 people per year, but this Vaccine is safer than those??

Last edited by monet; 12-08-2022 at 02:33 PM.

This goes along with your documentary tableplay.
    The best point I ever heard about the so-called vaccine.
    Peanuts and Shrimp are not safe for everyone, but this new experimental vaccine is Safe and Effective for every living soul on Planet Earth???
    Same point I was making how NSAIDS are not safe for everyone and kill about 16,000 people per year, but this Vaccine is safer than those??

Thanks for posting the excellent podcast Monet. Jimmy Dore is always very clear and makes great points in his podcasts. Like Jimmy says, only ask about stuff we tell you to ask about. If you ask people like Grace Lee for data like Steve Kirsch did you get the cops called on you.

Just found these clips/quotes and he ain't wrong.
    I thought it was more powerful when I read the words compared to hearing Mike say them.
    Nonetheless, I agree with Iron Mike about Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    And what Iron Mike said about Floyd taking his kids to school is hilarious!
    Once again, he ain't wrong lol.
    Someone once said that an Iron Mike Interview is far more entertaining than a Mayweather Fight lol.

Below are two videos and I copied the quotes for your viewing and reading pleasure...

Quote One

“Listen, Sugar Ray Robinson had 40 fights.
    He lost one, then he had a 78-fight winning streak.
    Forty, lost one, then a 78-fight winning streak, goddamn.
    Julio Cesar Chavez Sr was 89-0 before he lost.
    Don’t tell me about, ‘You’re the greatest fighter,’ with 50-0.
    You’re great, no doubt about it, but 50-0?
    Chavez had 90. He was fighting like, what?
    Eight times a year? Against whoever was in the rankings.
    He wasn’t picking, it was, ‘Whoever you want, come on.’”

Quote Two

“Listen, if he was anywhere near that realm of great as Muhammad Ali, he’d be able to take his kids to school by himself.
    OK, he can’t take his kids to school by himself, and he’s talking about he’s great?
    Greatness is not guarding yourself from the people.
    It’s being accepted by the people. He can’t take his kids alone to school by himself??
    He’s a little scared man. He’s a very small, scared man.”

WOW!
    Just found this clip from a talk show I can't remember and not sure I ever heard of.
    The sheer fact that you get Tyson at 20 sitting down with Jake LaMotta is worth suffering through the poor audio.
    Tyson being a Fight History Nerd was in heaven getting to hang out with one of the toughest and greatest middleweights of all time.
    The Fucking Bronx Bull with Iron Mike!!

EDIT: LOL there is some chirping, in the video, from the guy's smoke detector and it completely fooled me as I thought it was mine and was waiting under one of my detectors for 2 minutes waiting for the sound lol lol lol.

There is another upload in two parts of this interview with better sound and no chirping if you're interested.
    I fast forwarded through 6 minutes or so of this interview but it was worth ten minutes of my time.

Last edited by monet; 12-09-2022 at 05:27 AM.

WOW!
    Just found this clip from a talk show I can't remember and not sure I ever heard of.
    The sheer fact that you get Tyson at 20 sitting down with Jake LaMotta is worth suffering through the poor audio.
    Tyson being a Fight History Nerd was in heaven getting to hang out with one of the toughest and greatest middleweights of all time.
    The Fucking Bronx Bull with Iron Mike!!

EDIT: LOL there is some chirping, in the video, from the guy's smoke detector and it completely fooled me as I thought it was mine and was waiting under one of my detectors for 2 minutes waiting for the sound lol lol lol.

There is another upload in two parts of this interview with better sound and no chirping if you're interested.
    I fast forwarded through 6 minutes or so of this interview but it was worth ten minutes of my time.

Thanks Monet, I'll try to find the two part interview and listen to it. Also thanks for the Tyson quotes regarding defensive master Floyd Mayweather. Iron Mike really gets to the truth on everything. Like when he says "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face" or words to that effect. Like you wrote, he really knows boxing history. I remember years ago he had a show about boxing history. I think it was on HBO, but I forgot the name of the show since it was so long ago. He could easily have had a second career as a boxing historian, but of course there is not much money in that (unless you get an HBO boxing history gig, but that only lasts for a limited time), so it would be more for fun.

I enjoyed the Tyson appearance on Carson (Brenner guest hosting). I loved it when Jake interrupted and said to Brenner that they need to talk about Jake's new Book and that he had talked to Tyson enough. I also loved it when Jake said there was no doubt that Iron Mike would become the heavyweight champion when Brenner asked him. Thanks again for the link.

I enjoyed the Tyson appearance on Carson (Brenner guest hosting). I loved it when Jake interrupted and said to Brenner that they need to talk about Jake's new Book and that he had talked to Tyson enough. I also loved it when Jake said there was no doubt that Iron Mike would become the heavyweight champion when Brenner asked him. Thanks again for the link.
    Oh yeah, I forgot he guest hosted The Tonight Show.
    Mind is slipping as I am getting old.
    The interview and banter could of been better but I just like the idea of these two champions hanging out, side by side and that we get to see it uploaded these days, because this would be lost to most of us without youtube/internet.

No Fucking Way that Joe is interested in Bees.
    He has to be banging this chick on the side lol.

It's there on a silver platter if he wants to hit it.

Last edited by monet; 12-10-2022 at 05:48 PM.

Thanks Monet - that looked like a real bear in the first one. Whoever had the ad campaign account for John West back in 2000 is a tremendous outfit.

That Rogan/Beekeeper excerpt jogged my memory. You know what's going to go down after this interview and it may have even been an unwritten condition for an interview:

No doubt tableplay!
    Here is a nice little tidbit that you already probably know about or seen.
    Think we live in a democracy or that our leaders actually care about us lol?
    I'll post it anyway for the lurkers...

No doubt tableplay!
    Here is a nice little tidbit that you already probably know about or seen.
    Think we live in a democracy or that our leaders actually care about us lol?
    I'll post it anyway for the lurkers...
    Great stuff Monet. The Clinton Body Count is legendary. I knew Epstein was a Mossad asset, who's job it was to comprise high ranking decision makers via video evidence of underage liaisons, but the CIA connection was not familiar. Leslie Wexner's statement that a demon controls his decision making in a 1985 New York magazine interview was a great element that Whitney presented during this Jimmy Dore podcast (I hadn't know that before)- she's really done her homework. Anyway, The Eyes Wide Shut group is full of occultists to put it lightly.

Great stuff Monet. The Clinton Body Count is legendary. I knew Epstein was a Mossad asset, who's job it was to comprise high ranking decision makers via video evidence of underage liaisons, but the CIA connection was not familiar. Leslie Wexner's statement that a demon controls his decision making in a 1985 New York magazine interview was a great element that Whitney presented during this Jimmy Dore podcast (I hadn't know that before)- she's really done her homework. Anyway, The Eyes Wide Shut group is full of occultists to put it lightly.
    She seems to have a really good handle on the information.
    I probably won't read the books, but I'd like to hear more of what she has to say.

She seems to have a really good handle on the information.
    I probably won't read the books, but I'd like to hear more of what she has to say.
    Well among the various podcasts she's been on some of these include in depth exposure of Fauci's history of unethical behavior well before the crazy shit he pulled with Covid. She's definitely a dot connector.

Well among the various podcasts she's been on some of these include in depth exposure of Fauci's history of unethical behavior well before the crazy shit he pulled with Covid. She's definitely a dot connector.
    Good Looking Out.
    You led me to this one.
    I have to fast forward Viva at times because he rambles but all and all good to fall asleep to.
    I like it better when Barnes joins in with him.

I noticed she was on Glenn Beck too, so I'll check that out.

You can scratch that Viva Interview due to constant redundancy.

Thread Information