Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentaries

Alright, tableplay, getting a little scary now at the 42 minute mark.
    He is talking about viruses that jump from animals to humans so they can wipe out millions of people on the planet.
    Mentioning the CDC and WHO to boot.
    Hmmm, sounds familiar?

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Alright, tableplay, getting a little scary now at the 42 minute mark.
    He is talking about viruses that jump from animals to humans so they can wipe out millions of people on the planet.
    Mentioning the CDC and WHO to boot.
    Hmmm, sounds familiar?
    Yes. Dr Coleman is absolutely fantastic. He pretty much knows the ropes all the way through. Totally dead on about what would happen in the future. Amazing reco Monet - thanks again.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Yes. Dr Coleman is absolutely fantastic. He pretty much knows the ropes all the way through. Totally dead on about what would happen in the future. Amazing reco Monet - thanks again.
    I agree.
    Really easy to listen to him for over an hour.
    I can't say I 100% agree with everything he said as he made my head turn a couple of times but 95% of it was on point.
    One thing is very clear.
    The Drug Trade rules the world!
    From the East India Company to the Cartels to Big Pharma and so on and so forth.
    From my understanding, before it was drugs, it was beer or grog.
    Seemed to be a very big part of the daily wages for laborers and slaves in the ancient era.

What bothers me is people like Mission146 who think the Constitution should be rewritten or abolished.
    This seems to be the common theme today among the youth.
    It's not like the powers that be, in Washington, are actually following the rules or laws of the Constitution but that doesn't mean it isn't the greatest document that we have in government.
    I found it interesting that only 3% of the American Population revolted against the King of England.
    The movie "The Patriot (2000)" with Mel Gibson, touches on that subject but I didn't realize it was that low.
    We really do need a revolution, but I fear it is too late and I also believe it won't change anything in the long run.
    Every time I study history and follow the revolts, it only takes 5 to 20 years for "society" and "government" to resort back to where it was before or worse.

We really do need a revolution, but I fear it is too late and I also believe it won't change anything in the long run.
    The elites (Dr. Coleman refers to them as the Royal Institute of International Affairs) now have the technology to thwart any revolution probably since they can remotely control and deploy a deadly and completely robotic army against us at anytime of their choosing. These rats were relentless and that's how they did us in.

The elites (Dr. Coleman refers to them as the Royal Institute of International Affairs) now have the technology to thwart any revolution probably since they can remotely control and deploy a deadly and completely robotic army against us at anytime of their choosing. These rats were relentless and that's how they did us in.
    Let's not forget about "The Club of Rome".
    Fucking Secret Societies.
    They must have been highly annoyed by JFK.
    No doubt they will take out RFK jr. if he gains too much traction.

Let's not forget about "The Club of Rome".
    Fucking Secret Societies.
    They must have been highly annoyed by JFK.
    No doubt they will take out RFK jr. if he gains too much traction.
    That's right - I think "The Club of Rome" was the most powerful branch of the Royal Institute of International Affairs IIRC. They're probability the outfit that sent the death threat letter to Ross Perot (who you'll recall ran as an independent for president back in '92), since he was showing a 20% share of the popular vote and since he wasn't part of the machine (he was totally against the demonic North American Free Trade Agreement).

That's right - I think "The Club of Rome" was the most powerful branch of the Royal Institute of International Affairs IIRC. They're probability the outfit that sent the death threat letter to Ross Perot (who you'll recall ran as an independent for president back in '92), since he was showing a 20% share of the popular vote and since he wasn't part of the machine (he was totally against the demonic North American Free Trade Agreement).
    I was in high school at the time.
    I couldn't understand why he spent all that money to withdrawal.
    30 years later and I sort of understand but I would think he would know the ropes being a billionaire and all.
    So, either he was naive, or he was in on it, I guess.

Gonna leave this information here just because.
    I hate the computer voice and it's a long audiobook.
    I've taken a page from tableplay's playbook and listen to it as I fall asleep.
    Interestingly enough, the CIA has the full PDF of the book on its website.
    I've linked that PDF as well.
    Probably tracking us, so if you don't hear from me, you know what happened, as I am not suicidal!
    You can still pick the book up online for about 20 bucks.
    He has a few others still in print.
    Fact or Fiction?
    Historian or Fraudster?
    You'll have to decide for yourself.
    Do your own research!

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottab...E.OF.300.R.pdf

Gonna leave this information here just because.
    I hate the computer voice and it's a long audiobook.
    I've taken a page from tableplay's playbook and listen to it as I fall asleep.
    Interestingly enough, the CIA has the full PDF of the book on its website.
    I've linked that PDF as well.
    Probably tracking us, so if you don't hear from me, you know what happened, as I am not suicidal!
    You can still pick the book up online for about 20 bucks.
    He has a few others still in print.
    Fact or Fiction?
    Historian or Fraudster?
    You'll have to decide for yourself.
    Do your own research!

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottab...E.OF.300.R.pdf

Thanks for the links Monet. I would say fact since Dr. Coleman was absolutely spot on with almost all of his terrific speech that you had posted.

Yeah, I don't buy this bullshit that they been pushing for decades how LaVey and his Church do not actually Believe In or Worship the Devil.
    Same here.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I thought they said we are not coming for your kids.
    Why are they selling baby and kids clothes??
    Posted the video more for the picture, than the commentary, as I only watched a couple mins of it where they showed the line of clothes being sold.
    I rarely go into Target anyways.
    I just find it interesting how corporations and society are pushing the Alphabet Crew and Satanism more and more these days.
    EDIT: Ok, I watched most of the video and it's even worse than I first imagined.

Last edited by monet; 05-26-2023 at 12:57 PM.

Yeah, I don't buy this bullshit that they been pushing for decades how LaVey and his Church do not actually Believe In or Worship the Devil.
    Same here.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I thought they said we are not coming for your kids.
    Why are they selling baby and kids clothes??
    Posted the video more for the picture, than the commentary, as I only watched a couple mins of it where they showed the line of clothes being sold.
    I rarely go into Target anyways.
    I just find it interesting how corporations and society are pushing the Alphabet Crew and Satanism more and more these days.
    EDIT: Ok, I watched most of the video and it's even worse than I first imagined.
    Great video Monet - this fellow really nails it. Absolute reveal that the whole deal is Satanically run now. Pure evil.

Thanks for posting tableplay.
    I've seen a few of these.
    Turns out it happens all the time.
    The best ones are when someone puts the wrong word on the teleprompter, or some anchor says the wrong politically incorrect word.

Thanks for posting tableplay.
    I've seen a few of these.
    Turns out it happens all the time.
    The best ones are when someone puts the wrong word on the teleprompter, or some anchor says the wrong politically incorrect word.
    No problem. I especially liked the irony of this multiple news cast message: "This is extremely dangerous to our democracy".

I think I posted this up a year or two ago but it was in French.
    I forget.
    Anyways, I've watched about 80% of it now (again) but needed a break.
    I was going along with everything they were saying till they got into the Solar Powered Death Ray Magnifying Glass.
    My problem with that is; how did they keep it a secret and how did some Military Guy not try to use it as some sort of a weapon?
    And why did this knowledge never get passed down to future generations?
    That was a hard pill for me to swallow.
    Pouring out a concrete-like mixture makes perfect sense.
    The water drop theory creating mathematics... ok maybe.
    Sailing to the New World 4000 years before Columbus and using Atlantis as a waypoint... I dunno.
    Worth a viewing and if you like math you should enjoy the show or debunking the theories.
    All of these explanations are far better than some sort of Ancient Alien Race Theory.

EDIT: Nevermind lol... from my understanding you can't just pour out blocks like this as they have to be placed.
    Guess we will all find out how it was done, when we die.
    At least it has a bunch of Sacred Geometry for Wild Bill Yung!!

DOUBLE EDIT: No wonder I forgot most of the information in this documentary/movie.
    The whole thing is about as much Fiction as the Alien Theory.
    They had me going there for a couple of hours, lol!!

Last edited by monet; 06-01-2023 at 07:53 PM.

I think I posted this up a year or two ago but it was in French.
    I forget.
    Anyways, I've watched about 80% of it now (again) but needed a break.
    I was going along with everything they were saying till they got into the Solar Powered Death Ray Magnifying Glass.
    My problem with that is; how did they keep it a secret and how did some Military Guy not try to use it as some sort of a weapon?
    And why did this knowledge never get passed down to future generations?
    That was a hard pill for me to swallow.
    Pouring out a concrete-like mixture makes perfect sense.
    The water drop theory creating mathematics... ok maybe.
    Sailing to the New World 4000 years before Columbus and using Atlantis as a waypoint... I dunno.
    Worth a viewing and if you like math you should enjoy the show or debunking the theories.
    All of these explanations are far better than some sort of Ancient Alien Race Theory.

EDIT: Nevermind lol... from my understanding you can't just pour out blocks like this as they have to be placed.
    Guess we will all find out how it was done, when we die.
    At least it has a bunch of Sacred Geometry for Wild Bill Yung!!

DOUBLE EDIT: No wonder I forgot most of the information in this documentary/movie.
    The whole thing is about as much Fiction as the Alien Theory.
    They had me going there for a couple of hours, lol!!
    Nonetheless, thanks for posting.

I'm about to listen to this one - just a heads up, no comment regarding quality. Please disregard this post if you have listened to this podcast:
    Name:  cDGt8If.png
Views: 146
Size:  43.5 KB

I'm about to listen to this one - just a heads up, no comment regarding quality. Please disregard this post if you have listened to this podcast:
    I listened to it the other day.
    With a bunch of fast forwarding.
    I got tired of hearing Stone constantly talk about climate change and liberal talking points.
    He thinks were gonna have nuclear powered cars lol.
    I'm willing to bet my money that we blow ourselves up with nukes before powering our cars with them.
    This is the third time I have listened to Rogan interview Oliver Stone.
    I guess the first one was the best but it's clear that Rogan does not watch a lot of movies.
    It also seems clear that Stone and Rogan do not have similar interests, which hampers the discussion, in my opinion.
    I'm pretty sure Oliver Stones "people" advised him to go onto the podcast to promote his "documentary".
    Just like the last time when he put out his newest JFK thing.

I'm pretty sure Oliver Stones "people" advised him to go onto the podcast to promote his "documentary".
    That pretty much nails it - thanks for the good insights and points.

Thread Information