Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentaries

I will be listening to this podcast after this post, so I have no opinion on it (the podcast guest, John Greenwald, has the youtube channel Black Vault Originals and generally has level-headed, solid content):

Mark Groubert recommended this doc on today's AUS episode so I am going to watch it now:
    https://rumble.com/v2s0gp8-plandemic...ted-movie.html
    Name:  FMBAmvu.png
Views: 219
Size:  135.2 KB

More Pandemic Stuff!
    Love It!
    I still need to buy RFKs book on Fauci.
    I hear it's really good.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Mark Groubert recommended this doc on today's AUS episode so I am going to watch it now:
    Thanks for posting.
    I have about 30 more minutes to watch but I learned a couple of things.
    Somewhere along the way I had forgotten that Socrates was democratically voted to death.
    If that doesn't bother you about democracy, I guess nothing will make you understand that democracy is not enough.
    Constitutional Republic with separation of power is where it's at.
    Too Bad the lawmakers have sold out to the corporations.
    Individual Freedom is on its way out and eventually things will get bloody once again.
    Ben Franklin knew that it would be difficult for us to sustain the republic.
    We had a good run.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Thanks for posting.
    I have about 30 more minutes to watch but I learned a couple of things.
    Somewhere along the way I had forgotten that Socrates was democratically voted to death.
    If that doesn't bother you about democracy, I guess nothing will make you understand that democracy is not enough.
    Constitutional Republic with separation of power is where it's at.
    Too Bad the lawmakers have sold out to the corporations.
    Individual Freedom is on its way out and eventually things will get bloody once again.
    Ben Franklin knew that it would be difficult for us to sustain the republic.
    We had a good run.
    Excellent points Monet. I especially liked the historical lesson the documentary provided about Fauci - that is, he profited with the toxic AZT drug during the initial AIDS treatment development period before moving on with the huge profits he got killing people with the covid "vaccinations".

Excellent points Monet. I especially liked the historical lesson the documentary provided about Fauci - that is, he profited with the toxic AZT drug during the initial AIDS treatment development period before moving on with the huge profits he got killing people with the covid "vaccinations".
    Yeah, we basically forgot all about him and who he really is.
    Thankfully, we have video footage and people like RFK Jr. to show us who Fauci really is and was.
    Got to give mcap, the Redskin, credit as he called out Fauci from the get-go.

Yeah, we basically forgot all about him and who he really is.
    Thankfully, we have video footage and people like RFK Jr. to show us who Fauci really is and was.
    Got to give mcap, the Redskin, credit as he called out Fauci from the get-go.
    Yes. Another guy (among millions) that really recognizes what an amazingly evil, horrible person Fauci is is Rand Paul. In the excerpt below, Rand exposes dictator Fauci quite nicely during a Senatorial hearing.

I knew Fauci made money from this, but I didn't know that he got royalties directly from the company's product that he is not only endorsing but mandating.
    That's some next level kickback shit right there!

I knew Fauci made money from this, but I didn't know that he got royalties directly from the company's product that he is not only endorsing but mandating.
    That's some next level kickback shit right there!
    So, in summary then:
    0. Engineer a virus
    1. Mandate a poison for the supposed treatment of the virus and get kickbacks from it.
    2. Boost profits even more by endorsing the poison for children even though there is no evidence that children are at risk from Covid
    3. Let Rand know that it is perfectly legal not to disclose that you get royalties from the poison.
    4. Don't sweat the morality of doing this
    5. Get a cushy job sitting on the board of the company that made the poison at some point during the future

I'm sure you all know but Joe Rogan finally put RFK Jr. on the podcast.
    Joe was worried for a long time about his voice.
    Guess he finally broke down.
    I haven't listened to it but I'm looking forward to it as Joe hasn't had very many interesting guests on as of late.
    It's been a hodgepodge of his usual rotation lately which I find somewhat boring and unlistenable.

I haven't listened to it but I'm looking forward to it as Joe hasn't had very many interesting guests on as of late.
    It's been a hodgepodge of his usual rotation lately which I find somewhat boring and unlistenable.
    Thanks for the heads up Monet - I will listen to the Rogan/JFK podcast in a few moments. I agree about the usual rotation of comedians and MMA fighters. Obviously if an exceptional comedian, like Chappelle, or an exceptional fighter, like Tyson, is on Joe's show then it is much better.

Thanks for the heads up Monet - I will listen to the Rogan/JFK podcast in a few moments. I agree about the usual rotation of comedians and MMA fighters. Obviously if an exceptional comedian, like Chappelle, or an exceptional fighter, like Tyson, is on Joe's show then it is much better.
    I listened to the first hour.
    Pretty tough to call the guy a quack in my opinion.
    No wonder nobody wants to debate him on vaccines.
    Seems like one of the most genuine candidates in my lifetime.
    Too Bad he is pro-abortion and anti-gun.
    I can live with that if he is honest about it.

Thanks again for the reco - I enjoyed the podcast. I learned a lot. For example, it is the adjuvent in a given vaccine which makes a person's immune system hypersensitive (i.e. ramps up the antibody response to the invading virus) to not just the virus it is supposed to attack, but a bunch of other things in the human body which it is not supposed to attack which causes all sorts of problems like autism. Another thing I learned is that wifi and cell phone signals can cause a lot of harm including cancer. Unfortunately, Robert will not be allowed to become president (just like Trump won't be allowed to become president) no matter how many people vote for him. They will trawl the innumerable laws they have on file and find one or more that they can charge Robert with, and/or mess with absentee ballots, or failing that, simply assassinate him.

Thanks again for the reco - I enjoyed the podcast. I learned a lot. For example, it is the adjuvent in a given vaccine which makes a person's immune system hypersensitive (i.e. ramps up the antibody response to the invading virus) to not just the virus it is supposed to attack, but a bunch of other things in the human body which it is not supposed to attack which causes all sorts of problems like autism. Another thing I learned is that wifi and cell phone signals can cause a lot of harm including cancer. Unfortunately, Robert will not be allowed to become president (just like Trump won't be allowed to become president) no matter how many people vote for him. They will trawl the innumerable laws they have on file and find one or more that they can charge Robert with, and/or mess with absentee ballots, or failing that, simply assassinate him.
    Yeah, I remember even Howard Stern was against Wi-Fi and Wireless Phones.
    He said on air that he refused to use them in his house.
    But it seems he was contradicting himself as he was constantly surrounded by wireless and radio equipment.
    And of course, now Howard has shown his true colors and how much of a hypocrite he was back in his shock jock days.
    You really can't believe anything he says.
    When he divorced his wife is when I realized he was full of shit.
    Jackie and Artie were hilarious though and true to their actual real-life personas.

I did not realize how much Mercury and Aluminum are inside the vaccines.
    And they are pumping children full of this poison knowing that they will give 1 out of 37 people serious adverse reactions up to including death.
    That shit that Bill Gates is doing in Africa might be some of the Most Evil Shit I ever heard of.
    And they just continue on, smiling while they kill people.
    I guess it's their form of blood sacrifice to Baal aka Lucifer.

I'm looking forward to buying his book soon.
    Years Ago I realized what was going on in this world.
    I started with Bottled Water and Water Rights.
    I got all the way down to the Evil of Toothpaste.
    That's when I realized nothing could be done.
    I do not exactly suggest researching all of this information, as the shock to the system is never ending.
    Ignorance is Bliss.

Jackie and Artie were hilarious though and true to their actual real-life personas.

They quietly got rid of mercury fillings for teeth. Those of us that have them are now told we have "silver fillings" even though when we got them in the 70's and 80's they were called mercury-silver fillings. Jackie the Joke Man is fucking hilarious. For whatever reason, he sort of reminds me of Colin Quinn.

They quietly got rid of mercury fillings for teeth. Those of us that have them are now told we have "silver fillings" even though when we got them in the 70's and 80's they were called mercury-silver fillings. Jackie the Joke Man is fucking hilarious. For whatever reason, he sort of reminds me of Colin Quinn.
    I just finished up that RFK podcast.
    So much to unpack.
    So much jaw dropping information.
    I had no idea they just flooded our crops like wheat and corn with poison like that.
    I don't understand how anyone could think that was/is a good idea of how to grow crops.
    I get it that they make billions of dollars but to poison the land, crops and people like that???
    I'm so Fucked from eating all those wheat products and corn.
    I don't think we've ever had anyone run for president talk like that or about those issues.
    I wish Joe would have asked him if he was going to switch to independent.
    Seems a bit insane to run as a democrat when he is clearly against the current democratic regime.
    So much more to discuss after that 3-hour tour.
    I need to get some sleep and digest it a bit more and maybe rewatch some of it.
    It was nice to finally see someone let him just talk uninterrupted for a change.
    Usually everyone that interviews him is just talking over him.
    They can't let him speak because he knows too much information off the top of his head.
    18 years and everyone has refused to debate him because they would get slaughtered by him.
    I still have a mercury filling in my mouth and now I have a new one that I guess is some form of plastic.
    I'm guessing the plastic one is just as bad.
    They didn't give me an option or ask me if I wanted it.
    Not much choice I suppose.
    You get what you get.

Oh right, and they purposely gave people too much ivermectin to kill them so it would skew the data.
    Fucking Bill Gates really is the Anti-Christ.
    Last edited by monet; 06-16-2023 at 12:01 PM.

I just finished up that RFK podcast.
    So much to unpack.
    So much jaw dropping information.
    I had no idea they just flooded our crops like wheat and corn with poison like that.
    I don't understand how anyone could think that was/is a good idea of how to grow crops.
    I get it that they make billions of dollars but to poison the land, crops and people like that???
    I'm so Fucked from eating all those wheat products and corn.
    I don't think we've ever had anyone run for president talk like that or about those issues.
    I wish Joe would have asked him if he was going to switch to independent.
    Seems a bit insane to run as a democrat when he is clearly against the current democratic regime.
    So much more to discuss after that 3-hour tour.
    I need to get some sleep and digest it a bit more and maybe rewatch some of it.
    It was nice to finally see someone let him just talk uninterrupted for a change.
    Usually everyone that interviews him is just talking over him.
    They can't let him speak because he knows too much information off the top of his head.
    18 years and everyone has refused to debate him because they would get slaughtered by him.
    I still have a mercury filling in my mouth and now I have a new one that I guess is some form of plastic.
    I'm guessing the plastic one is just as bad.
    They didn't give me an option or ask me if I wanted it.
    Not much choice I suppose.
    You get what you get.

Oh right, and they purposely gave people too much ivermectin to kill them so it would skew the data.
    Fucking Bill Gates really is the Anti-Christ.
    Great points. To your point about Joe letting Robert talk uninterrupted - it was great that Robert was really appreciative about this and mentioned that Joe was actually only one of three interviewers over about a 20 year period that let Robert speak freely rather than censor certain areas out of fear of their interview show and/or job being harmed or cancelled. Robert makes perfect sense on all these issues he brought up. One example he talked about was how they quietly pulled Remdesivir since it was totally deadly and how they used other protocols along with Remdesivir to help patients with Covid and claimed it was the Remdesivir that was the main helping factor when it wasn't. He also mentioned the whole shit with AZT which you and I had discussed prior to this podcast. Like you wrote, it was stuffed full of amazing information.

I have not seen this one, but am about to queue it up. Please disregard if you have seen it (it is from September 2020 I think).
    https://rumble.com/v2unv3q-robert-ke...ike-tyson.html
    Name:  NfKcdF7.png
Views: 404
Size:  280.6 KB

I have not seen this one, but am about to queue it up. Please disregard if you have seen it (it is from September 2020 I think).
    https://rumble.com/v2unv3q-robert-ke...ike-tyson.html
    Name:  NfKcdF7.png
Views: 404
Size:  280.6 KB
    This must be the episode YouTube recently erased?
    As already predicted in Nineteen Eighty-Four!
    Thanks for posting as I haven't seen it either.
    Not sure how relevant it is, will watch it now while doing the dishes.
    RFK Jr has some policies I don't like or agree with but if he is really going to do what he promises, he seems like the best choice.
    I still do not believe you can drain the swamp or disband the deep state without violent revolution.
    You would literally have to try, convict and execute a bunch of them and restart government all over again.
    Doesn't seem plausible.
    Most likely be taken over by a Foreign Entity before that ever happens.

Thread Information