Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentaries

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I listened to the podcast in full. To start things off, the people saying this guy murdered his wife are absurd. Based on Joe's questions and general demeanor, I doubt very much he will have this guy on again. He didn't really answer Joe's questions ever during this podcast. He also said things that were simply not true ("you'll never use Google again Joe after I show you this"; Joe: "Really ?"). For example he said that "Don't be evil" no longer appears in the Google slogan, but Joe and Jamie disproved that on the podcast since they found the longer slogan which still contains it. He mostly stated obvious things - it's obvious that Google,Twitter, and Facebook control the media narrative and have deep invasion of privacy in the Western world. The dude says he is a tech guy and that Windows 10 is bad but he uses Windows 8.1 - Joe asked him if uses Linux or Unix and he skirted the question. He also deflected when Joe asked him if he could see his phone since Epstein said that he had a phone with all sorts of privacy safeguards. The entire eastern bloc (Russia,Poland,Hungary,Czech Republic, etc.) would not feel a thing if Google,Facebook, and Twitter disappeared - they have Yandex and their own versions of Facebook and Twitter. I think they also have their own browsers, but I'm not sure. I do think that the Brave browser Epstein mentions is pretty good. Rogan is a businessman so he humors this guest, but basically this guy has a cushy fluff job at Harvard conducting fluff research in the fluff profession of Psychology, which is a great gig if you can get it. Kind of like those lucky enough to secure fully tenured sociology professorships - you're set for life;absolute gravy with fantastic medical,dental and retirement (although who would retire when your work is just fluff). It's obvious statement after obvious statement. He talks about the military industrial complex as if it is breaking news. But of course there is no doubt that these big tech companies are the information gatekeepers of the western countries. Anyway Rogan needs filler guests when he needs to get a podcast out and the big guns like Malone,Musk,Mike Tyson or Dave Chappelle are not available. Epstein said things that were simply untrue such as that Google can shut down the entire internet (and the don't be evil thing I wrote about above). But they can't do that. A person can use a different browser and type the underlying IP address rather than the text URL to get to a site. A tech savvy person would just run Linux with some lightweight linux browser and thy're off to the races for example. And the Eastern Bloc countries along with China would not be affected at all. They would have a good laugh. Then you have people who live on fishing boats who don't know what the internet is and don't have cell phones or anything. Same with people that live in the remote Amazon forest or remote small villages in South America and other parts of the world. A Tibetan monk's life is just meditation,farming,monastery upkeep and martial arts. They could give a fuck about the internet or any sort of tech. There's that island off the coast of India where the people were throwing spears at an Indian Helicopter that tried to land their to check on the populace so the Indian government just decided to leave them alone and made a law against anyone going to the island. So this podcast is just pandering to the Western Middle Class. Joe should get a top Russian hacker on the show to give us the real skinny on privacy concerns, not some Harvard fluff professor.
    Thanks for taking the time to actually waste 3 hours to listen to this and break it down.
    I appreciate it and you did it in rapid fashion.
    I agree with the guy about the children though and how tech is manipulating them.
    Even if everything he said was known and basic he still brought many of the problems to my attention and that gets me to digging which is never a bad thing.
    I feel like the guy was trying to banter and make jokes that just fell flat.
    Even if he is a Fluff Professor who may or may not be homosexual he is doing experiments that are giving real life data isn't he?
    I mean nobody else is doing these types of experiments are they?
    And don't those experiments show that people can be easily influenced in one direction or the other?
    Most people are sheep so I tend to believe him when he says he can get 70% to 90% results in changing minds.
    For me personally I don't worry about google or any other entity controlling me.
    I'm too much of an independent thinker and I stay outside of society.
    I'm never registering and I'm never going to vote.
    Never have and never will.
    I know what I want to buy so ads never control me.
    I hate apps and I don't use my cell phone very much.
    More of an emergency thing.
    I hate the idea that the damn thing is recording me at all times though.
    My cell phone isn't in my name and the person who owns/pays for it lives across town.
    So there is that.
    I try to be as much of a ghost on paper as possible.

Anyways, I found the conversation entertaining enough and it brought up some good topics that are worth researching.
    I can look past the guy being Fluff and or wrong.
    The main point was the topics they were discussing and that Google is the Devil.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I listened to the podcast in full. To start things off, the people saying this guy murdered his wife are absurd. Based on Joe's questions and general demeanor, I doubt very much he will have this guy on again. He didn't really answer Joe's questions ever during this podcast. He also said things that were simply not true ("you'll never use Google again Joe after I show you this"; Joe: "Really ?"). For example he said that "Don't be evil" no longer appears in the Google slogan, but Joe and Jamie disproved that on the podcast since they found the longer slogan which still contains it. He mostly stated obvious things - it's obvious that Google,Twitter, and Facebook control the media narrative and have deep invasion of privacy in the Western world. The dude says he is a tech guy and that Windows 10 is bad but he uses Windows 8.1 - Joe asked him if uses Linux or Unix and he skirted the question. He also deflected when Joe asked him if he could see his phone since Epstein said that he had a phone with all sorts of privacy safeguards. The entire eastern bloc (Russia,Poland,Hungary,Czech Republic, etc.) would not feel a thing if Google,Facebook, and Twitter disappeared - they have Yandex and their own versions of Facebook and Twitter. I think they also have their own browsers, but I'm not sure. I do think that the Brave browser Epstein mentions is pretty good. Rogan is a businessman so he humors this guest, but basically this guy has a cushy fluff job at Harvard conducting fluff research in the fluff profession of Psychology, which is a great gig if you can get it. Kind of like those lucky enough to secure fully tenured sociology professorships - you're set for life;absolute gravy with fantastic medical,dental and retirement (although who would retire when your work is just fluff). It's obvious statement after obvious statement. He talks about the military industrial complex as if it is breaking news. But of course there is no doubt that these big tech companies are the information gatekeepers of the western countries. Anyway Rogan needs filler guests when he needs to get a podcast out and the big guns like Malone,Musk,Mike Tyson or Dave Chappelle are not available. Epstein said things that were simply untrue such as that Google can shut down the entire internet (and the don't be evil thing I wrote about above). But they can't do that. A person can use a different browser and type the underlying IP address rather than the text URL to get to a site. A tech savvy person would just run Linux with some lightweight linux browser and thy're off to the races for example. And the Eastern Bloc countries along with China would not be affected at all. They would have a good laugh. Then you have people who live on fishing boats who don't know what the internet is and don't have cell phones or anything. Same with people that live in the remote Amazon forest or remote small villages in South America and other parts of the world. A Tibetan monk's life is just meditation,farming,monastery upkeep and martial arts. They could give a fuck about the internet or any sort of tech. There's that island off the coast of India where the people were throwing spears at an Indian Helicopter that tried to land their to check on the populace so the Indian government just decided to leave them alone and made a law against anyone going to the island. So this podcast is just pandering to the Western Middle Class. Joe should get a top Russian hacker on the show to give us the real skinny on privacy concerns, not some Harvard fluff professor.
    Thanks for taking the time to actually waste 3 hours to listen to this and break it down.
    I appreciate it and you did it in rapid fashion.
    I agree with the guy about the children though and how tech is manipulating them.
    Even if everything he said was known and basic he still brought many of the problems to my attention and that gets me to digging which is never a bad thing.
    I feel like the guy was trying to banter and make jokes that just fell flat.
    Even if he is a Fluff Professor who may or may not be homosexual he is doing experiments that are giving real life data isn't he?
    I mean nobody else is doing these types of experiments are they?
    And don't those experiments show that people can be easily influenced in one direction or the other?
    Most people are sheep so I tend to believe him when he says he can get 70% to 90% results in changing minds.
    For me personally I don't worry about google or any other entity controlling me.
    I'm too much of an independent thinker and I stay outside of society.
    I'm never registering and I'm never going to vote.
    Never have and never will.
    I know what I want to buy so ads never control me.
    I hate apps and I don't use my cell phone very much.
    More of an emergency thing.
    I hate the idea that the damn thing is recording me at all times though.
    My cell phone isn't in my name and the person who owns/pays for it lives across town.
    So there is that.
    I try to be as much of a ghost on paper as possible.

Anyways, I found the conversation entertaining enough and it brought up some good topics that are worth researching.
    I can look past the guy being Fluff and or wrong.
    The main point was the topics they were discussing and that Google is the Devil.
    No problem Monet. Yes people are easily manipulated by Facebook,Twitter and other social media outlets to an extremely high degree IMHO. And absolutely tech is manipulating children. We know this already though because we've seen in the news how some children are driven to suicide by internet bullying on Facebook, etc. . So the experiments are not necessary since we know the heavy influence of these things already. Also the experiments he is doing are probably not set up well anyway - based on all the statements he was making that were untrue and the evasiveness in the question answering, I have a hard time thinking this guy has the intellect to do rigorous experiments - sociologists and psychologists are in bunk fields IMHO. Getting a job as a data analyst working for a sociologist or psychologist is a +EV play since most of the results are not quantifiable so there is no liability. So, in a nutshell then, the guy is well meaning, his effeminate laugh may mean he is a homo (a nothingburger - just throwing in some humor by stating this truth), and his general statements are totally true about the dangers of these tech giants in regards to influencing the Western Middle Class and destroying their privacy, so his untruths and misstatements are harmless, and he is a harmless individual as well. Basically he makes safe-play general statements that are quite true and so he has no liability in regards to the details he hyperbolizes or gets wrong. You can tell Joe knows this, but plays along - both guys get paid so to speak by phoning it in on this podcast.
    Anyway, as you stated you are in no danger of being influenced ever by this complete bullshit, and of course neither am I. We see all of this from outside of this fish bowl so it is so blatantly obvious to people like us what is going on. I just have a flip phone for phone service, and a blank Smart Phone with no phone service a friend loaned to me which I don't use much.
    Bringing it home then with a concrete example of why both of us have a 0% chance of being influenced by this dogshit:
    When Epstein mentioned how Alexa can influence people - I am almost certain that when he said that you thought - "What the fuck, I would never get a contraption like this and if someone gave me one I would pitch it out the window". And I am certain that I would never get one, and if I saw one in my room I would smash it and throw it in a dumpster.

No problem Monet. Yes people are easily manipulated by Facebook,Twitter and other social media outlets to an extremely high degree IMHO. And absolutely tech is manipulating children. We know this already though because we've seen in the news how some children are driven to suicide by internet bullying on Facebook, etc. . So the experiments are not necessary since we know the heavy influence of these things already. Also the experiments he is doing are probably not set up well anyway - based on all the statements he was making that were untrue and the evasiveness in the question answering, I have a hard time thinking this guy has the intellect to do rigorous experiments - sociologists and psychologists are in bunk fields IMHO. Getting a job as a data analyst working for a sociologist or psychologist is a +EV play since most of the results are not quantifiable so there is no liability. So, in a nutshell then, the guy is well meaning, his effeminate laugh may mean he is a homo (a nothingburger - just throwing in some humor by stating this truth), and his general statements are totally true about the dangers of these tech giants in regards to influencing the Western Middle Class and destroying their privacy, so his untruths and misstatements are harmless, and he is a harmless individual as well. Basically he makes safe-play general statements that are quite true and so he has no liability in regards to the details he hyperbolizes or gets wrong. You can tell Joe knows this, but plays along - both guys get paid so to speak by phoning it in on this podcast.
    Anyway, as you stated you are in no danger of being influenced ever by this complete bullshit, and of course neither am I. We see all of this from outside of this fish bowl so it is so blatantly obvious to people like us what is going on. I just have a flip phone for phone service, and a blank Smart Phone with no phone service a friend loaned to me which I don't use much.
    Bringing it home then with a concrete example of why both of us have a 0% chance of being influenced by this dogshit:
    When Epstein mentioned how Alexa can influence people - I am almost certain that when he said that you thought - "What the fuck, I would never get a contraption like this and if someone gave me one I would pitch it out the window". And I am certain that I would never get one, and if I saw one in my room I would smash it and throw it in a dumpster.
    I have never used Siri or Alexa.
    I could never understand that.
    I'm not talking to a Fucking machine.
    I've always hated when you have to answer questions over the phone to a robot and when you get a live person you have to answer the same exact questions again.
    That shit pisses me off.
    I usually just keep pushing zero till I get an live operator.
    I miss payphones.
    I miss the 70s on up to 2005.
    It's so Fucking over for me.
    I don't fit in this new world and as a kid in the 80s I thought the idea of a TV Watch was cool.
    I was wrong.
    The TV Watch Fucked up the world.

You should break down more information on this site when you have time.
    Your long posts are gold.
    Thanks for taking the time again!
    By the way, the South Park version of Alexa is hilarious...

I have never used Siri or Alexa.
    I could never understand that.
    I'm not talking to a Fucking machine.
    I've always hated when you have to answer questions over the phone to a robot and when you get a live person you have to answer the same exact questions again.
    That shit pisses me off.
    I usually just keep pushing zero till I get an live operator.
    I miss payphones.
    I miss the 70s on up to 2005.
    It's so Fucking over for me.
    I don't fit in this new world and as a kid in the 80s I thought the idea of a TV Watch was cool.
    I was wrong.
    The TV Watch Fucked up the world.

You should break down more information on this site when you have time.
    Your long posts are gold.
    Thanks for taking the time again!
    By the way, the South Park version of Alexa is hilarious...

Thanks M8. I guess the just-the-above freezing Coke Zero and just-above-freezing package of peanut M&Ms I had earlier put me in hyper mode.
    A final note on that Epstein Rogan podcast. Recall the Rogan podcast when he had on Graham Hancock (he is the guy that claims there are advanced ancient civilizations much much older than the Sumarians and Egyptians who had the pyramids built with slaves). So Hancock starts talking, and Rogan humors him, but as soon as Hancock starts talking about using ancient magic to float in the air/fly Rogan quickly cuts it off knowing that this will alienate 99.99% of his viewership/listenership. Rogan is a business man first and foremost. Same deal when he had the totally debunked cunt Bob Lazar (area 51 dude who claims he saw alien spacecraft being built) - he has these guys on knowing they're completely full of shit. So with Epstein then, he is a well-meaning enough guy, but Rogan follows the same template with this guy as these other guys I just mentioned that are simply full of hot air. I mean Rogan has to produce content on a fairly frequent basis for his listeners/watchers to keep his numbers up. Anyway, I'm beating a dead horse now - thanks for the South Park links.

Thanks M8. I guess the just-the-above freezing Coke Zero and just-above-freezing package of peanut M&Ms I had earlier put me in hyper mode.
    A final note on that Epstein Rogan podcast. Recall the Rogan podcast when he had on Graham Hancock (he is the guy that claims there are advanced ancient civilizations much much older than the Sumarians and Egyptians who had the pyramids built with slaves). So Hancock starts talking, and Rogan humors him, but as soon as Hancock starts talking about using ancient magic to float in the air/fly Rogan quickly cuts it off knowing that this will alienate 99.99% of his viewership/listenership. Rogan is a business man first and foremost. Same deal when he had the totally debunked cunt Bob Lazar (area 51 dude who claims he saw alien spacecraft being built) - he has these guys on knowing they're completely full of shit. So with Epstein then, he is a well-meaning enough guy, but Rogan follows the same template with this guy as these other guys I just mentioned that are simply full of hot air. I mean Rogan has to produce content on a fairly frequent basis for his listeners/watchers to keep his numbers up. Anyway, I'm beating a dead horse now - thanks for the South Park links.
    No worries.
    I'm going to have to push back on you a bit with the Bob Lazar thing.
    Joe Rogan has been fascinated with the idea of UFOs for decades.
    I tend to think he believes Lazar and Travis Walton whom he also had on the show somewhat recently.
    Rogan constantly pushes this idea of us being hooked up to Musk's Nurolink theory/idea.
    Let's not forget how this Joe Rogan Experience started.
    3 to 5 guys sitting around getting high talking nonsense.
    Or one could argue that it actually started on News Radio since Joe had a few episodes where he did the same exact thing.
    Also, on that show Joe was always making jokes about Big Brother and UFOs.
    The show is highly entertaining for the most part and it pushes back against the MSM Narrative which makes us have a discussion and look things up.
    Let's also not forget that I seen about 15 to 22 UFO's or UAP's and what looked like white and orange orbs.
    I have not been camping or to the Spring Mountains since.
    I'm not saying it was ET as it could of easily been something experimental since it was over and near Nellis Air Force Base.
    But I was completely sober and both my uncle and I saw them.
    The ones over the Air Force base were moving at least 2,000 feet within a second, in an odd dance or unison as they were paired up.
    The 5 or 6 that had us surrounded were moving much slower and stopping and had what looked like red and white rotating lights.
    Sounds Crazy but I did see that shit lol.
    Probably experimental drones.
    And those Phoenix Lights did happen in 97.
    Last edited by monet; 01-22-2022 at 08:27 PM.

No worries.
    I'm going to have to push back on you a bit with the Bob Lazar thing.
    Joe Rogan has been fascinated with the idea of UFOs for decades.
    I tend to think he believes Lazar and Travis Walton whom he also had on the show somewhat recently.
    Rogan constantly pushes this idea of us being hooked up to Musk's Nurolink theory/idea.
    Let's not forget how this Joe Rogan Experience started.
    3 to 5 guys sitting around getting high talking nonsense.
    Or one could argue that it actually started on News Radio since Joe had a few episodes where he did the same exact thing.
    Also, on that show Joe was always making jokes about Big Brother and UFOs.
    The show is highly entertaining for the most part and it pushes back against the MSM Narrative which makes us have a discussion and look things up.
    Let's also not forget that I seen about 15 to 22 UFO's or UAP's and what looked like white and orange orbs.
    I have not been camping or to the Spring Mountains since.
    I'm not saying it was ET as it could of easily been something experimental since it was over and near Nellis Air Force Base.
    But I was completely sober and both my uncle and I saw them.
    The ones over the Air Force base were moving at least 2,000 feet within a second, in an odd dance or unison as they were paired up.
    The 5 or 6 that had us surrounded were moving much slower and stopping and had what looked like red and white rotating lights.
    Sounds Crazy but I did see that shit lol.
    Probably experimental drones.
    And those Phoenix Lights did happen in 97.
    Yes, however Bob Lazar wasn't at area 51 to witness flying saucers IMHO ( ). In other words I believe your (and your uncle's) accounts but not Bob Lazar's and I believe the Phoenix Lights witness accounts (that is they were truthfully describing what they saw). I would love for Rogan to listen to Tony Hawk Pro Skater programmer/creator and Neversoft co-founder Mick West.

Dan Aykroyd believes all that shit from Big Foot to Xenu.
    Ok even the Xenu Story might be too much for Dan.

Dan Aykroyd believes all that shit from Big Foot to Xenu.
    Ok even the Xenu Story might be too much for Dan.
    Good one, I totally forgot about that episode with Rogan.

B14 drop (haven't listened to it yet):

I listened to it a couple of days ago.
    The ending was decent enough.
    It will be more interesting when the police actually start charging people and things get to court.

I listened to it a couple of days ago.
    The ending was decent enough.
    It will be more interesting when the police actually start charging people and things get to court.
    I just finished the podcast. Yes the ending was interesting. I also liked the part when Eric said that the government acquired some property so that they could build a gate close enough to Barstow to avoid having to reimburse base personnel such as himself for gas back in the early 90's when he was still in the military and lived in Barstow since the army base didn't have any housing.

Damn, I never seen Viva Frei so emotional lol.
    He is Hot Sucker in this 15 minute Rant!

If you want a little 2 hour 4 way Conspiracy Talk with Eric Hunley, Mark Groubert, Viva Frei & Barnes?
    Here you go...

If you want a little 2 hour 4 way Conspiracy Talk with Eric Hunley, Mark Groubert, Viva Frei & Barnes?
    Here you go...

Thanks Monet, looking forward to it.

Incoming!
    This might be a good listen.
    I'll have to look past all the Pill Poppin' and Carnivore Diet Bullshit.
    Not sure what more Jordan Peterson has to say though after I have listened to most of his bullet points over the past 2 years.
    I lost interest in him when it seemed clear he was basically starting his own Tax Free Church.
    And his daughter is a loon IMO.
    But I'll still listen to the 4.5 hour podcast.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1485769973809168385

Here you go...
    Thanks for the Rogan podcast heads-up Monet. The Viva & Barnes podcast with Eric and Mark was quite enjoyable. There was some overlap between some of the points made in America's Untold Stories, but quite a bit of new content. With regard to the Vegas shooter, Paddock, I now realize we hold knowledge that even some very smart people don't understand - recall that they dismissed the idea that Paddock could have gotten his money from playing VP and assumed it was the Arabs that were funding him. The foursome were unfamiliar with the idea of 100% VP,rewards club cashback,comps,mailers and other promos,along with vulturable VP like UX (they need to read your Hotsucker thread for starters). So maybe Paddock wasn't a +EV VP player, and in his particular case he was funded by Arabs, but they wrote whole notion of +EV VP off. It was good to see that they have kept the door open regarding the possibility that the moon landings were not an open and shut case also.

The best decade. So glad I wasn't a young man with all these tatted up fat ass bitches running around today.....RIP

FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    The best decade. So glad I wasn't a young man with all these tatted up fat ass bitches running around today.....RIP
    Thanks Max!
    That intro with Bruce Hornsby and the Range always gives me goosebumps and brings a tear to the eye.
    Too Bad they didn't finish the song.
    I like how it broke into "We're on a Mission From God" which has a nostalgic meaning and memory for me.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Thanks for the link Max.

You had me at 80's.
    I watched the whole thing.
    Fast Forwarded the Horror bit.
    No Silver Spoons or Gymkata anywhere in the entire video.
    That's Bullshit!

They did throw in a few obscure Hong Kong Movies which scores some brownie points.
    Overall Rating for the Editing and Video = A+
    Will be a great video to re-watch when I am hallucinating on some sort of mind altering substance.

Thread Information