Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Documentaries

I'm not a big fan of his "sly" material but this had some good jokes in it.
    Kurp wasn't very good as he was overacting way too much for my taste.
    I can't even watch Jimmy Dore anymore, as all he does, is rant about Israel and Palestine for 3 hours a day.
    And when he is finished with that, he goes on a 3-minute campaign trying to sell me garbage from his "sponsors".
    Not to mention his shameless plugs for his "tour" dates.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I'm not a big fan of his "sly" material but this had some good jokes in it.
    Kurp wasn't very good as he was overacting way too much for my taste.
    I can't even watch Jimmy Dore anymore, as all he does, is rant about Israel and Palestine for 3 hours a day.
    And when he is finished with that, he goes on a 3-minute campaign trying to sell me garbage from his "sponsors".
    Not to mention his shameless plugs for his "tour" dates.
    Pretty funny stuff, thanks for the reco. I have only watched some of his his Stallone episodes (which are good IMHO) so I can't compare them to his other material.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Pretty funny stuff, thanks for the reco. I have only watched some of his his Stallone episodes (which are good IMHO) so I can't compare them to his other material.
    His Fresh Prince of D.C. (Biden Show) is pretty funny.
    My favorite is his 15-Minute Jack bits.
    Those are good.
    And that Michael Jackson Song/Video was hilarious.
    He's got great ideas/material but he's so low key.
    When he was on Rogan he barely talked, and Kurt cock blocked him the whole time.
    The guy should be as big as someone like that phony, Tom Segura, but I don't think Dunnigan cares as much.
    I thought it was funny when he started in on Abraham, Ishmael, Juniper and Jabroni lol.

His Fresh Prince of D.C. (Biden Show) is pretty funny.
    My favorite is his 15-Minute Jack bits.
    Those are good.
    And that Michael Jackson Song/Video was hilarious.
    He's got great ideas/material but he's so low key.
    When he was on Rogan he barely talked, and Kurt cock blocked him the whole time.
    The guy should be as big as someone like that phony, Tom Segura, but I don't think Dunnigan cares as much.
    I thought it was funny when he started in on Abraham, Ishmael, Juniper and Jabroni lol.
    I think I first heard about him on America's Untold Stories, but I'm not positive about that. I have not watched AUS in several months since Groubert degraded into a complete lunatic.

I think I first heard about him on America's Untold Stories, but I'm not positive about that. I have not watched AUS in several months since Groubert degraded into a complete lunatic.
    Yeah, I was catching onto his hypocrisy early on.
    I still listen to the Friday show when doing the dishes because I don't have too many choices right now.
    It's disheartening when they get into super chats and sponsors.
    Once someone starts that shit, they lose me.
    Most of the podcasts have all deteriorated into some form of show business click bait.
    It is a little bit funny to watch how fame and fortune really changes them.
    They don't believe half of what they are talking about, nor do they understand it.
    They are all basically regurgitating the same exact talking points.
    I listen to Dave Smith and realize how phony and dumb he really is.
    I don't understand how they can say something like I don't remember, or I think this or that but have super strong opinions on very complicated subjects.
    The world is so Fucked Up that hack comedians, who know nothing, are preaching to us about World Policy.
    Imagine growing up in Middle Class America and thinking you understand the problems of the Middle East!
    Or that you can tell us what is right or wrong about it.
    LOL

I still listen to the Friday show when doing the dishes because I don't have too many choices right now.
    Most of the podcasts have all deteriorated into some form of show business click bait.
    They don't believe half of what they are talking about, nor do they understand it.
    I don't understand how they can say something like I don't remember, or I think this or that but have super strong opinions on very complicated subjects.
    The world is so Fucked Up that hack comedians, who know nothing, are preaching to us about World Policy.
    Imagine growing up in Middle Class America and thinking you understand the problems of the Middle East!
    LOL
    Great points. Jack Rhysider has clever former criminals (black hat hackers) on his channel and DoingFedTime (Sam Bent) is a clever former criminal (former Darknet drug vendor), so I like listening to their channels. I like how oblivious and fearless these motherfuckers are to incarceration along with their stories of raking in thousands a day illegally.

LOL
    Great points. Jack Rhysider has clever former criminals (black hat hackers) on his channel and DoingFedTime (Sam Bent) is a clever former criminal (former Darknet drug vendor), so I like listening to their channels. I like how oblivious and fearless these motherfuckers are to incarceration along with their stories of raking in thousands a day illegally.
    Thanks for the Reco!

LOL
    Thanks for the Reco!
    No problem. Here's one that will likely provide you with the general vibe of both channels:
    Last edited by tableplay; 12-11-2023 at 11:14 AM.

Looks a little rickety but you know they say we did it, so I guess we did it!
    Maybe I downloaded a fake picture and the real one looks sturdier?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Is that Eugene pulling the lunar Rover out of the cargo compartment?

Name:  eugene_cernan-full-a.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  1.06 MB
    Last edited by MaxPen; 12-17-2023 at 10:24 PM.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

They should have scoured the junk yard for better parts IMHO.

They should have scoured the junk yard for better parts IMHO.
    Guess who old Monet ended up selling those vibrating chairs, of his, to. Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Please disregard this if you have already seen it. This is a fun bashfest between Graham Hancock (alternative archeological theorist and JRE regular) and Flint Dibble (mainstream archaeologist):

Thread Information