Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 690

Thread: Documentaries

  1. #641
    Rogan heads up - David Blaine and a couple days earlier Musk.

  2. #642
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Rogan heads up - David Blaine and a couple days earlier Musk.
    Yeah, better conversations but kind of stale.
    It might be me as I might be bored with Rogan in general.
    I thought the Musk Interview was kind of mundane and it seemed more unnatural or a lot of tip toeing.
    I listened to half of the Blane interview and it didn't seem very fluid or focused.
    A lot of strange laughter as Rogan kept trying to keep on asking direct questions.
    I dunno... both conversations seemed off to me for some reason.
    Blane is a MadMan though jumping 9 stories and Kissing King Cobras in the Wild lol.

  3. #643
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Rogan heads up - David Blaine and a couple days earlier Musk.
    Yeah, better conversations but kind of stale.
    It might be me as I might be bored with Rogan in general.
    I thought the Musk Interview was kind of mundane and it seemed more unnatural or a lot of tip toeing.
    I listened to half of the Blane interview and it didn't seem very fluid or focused.
    A lot of strange laughter as Rogan kept trying to keep on asking direct questions.
    I dunno... both conversations seemed off to me for some reason.
    Blane is a MadMan though jumping 9 stories and Kissing King Cobras in the Wild lol.
    Yes Rogan is phoning it in at this point. So I just take a look at the list of guests over say the past week or so and choose one or two podcasts if I have liked the guests in the past or think a guest might be interesting if I haven't heard them interviewed before.

  4. #644
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I listened to half of the Blaine interview and it didn't seem very fluid or focused.
    Ok, I finished the Blaine podcast. He gets into the casino cheats, marked cards, and, like the other time in an earlier podcast when he was Joe's guest, he again mentions those folks that can play winning craps via dice influencing since they put in as much time as we have in our interests (pinball for me and certain games like Civ and Golf for you). So I totally believe him about people that can play winning craps - no doubt in my mind (I'm thinking six hours of sleep with the rest of the time practicing dice throws w/ very brief meal and bathroom breaks for at least a decade). This skill set is the most valuable since there is no heat other than you have to make sure not to win too much since they will kick you out simply for that as you know better than me. I like the point David makes about card cheats having to be way better than magicians at card sleight of hand due to the consequences of getting made. Anyway, if you decide to listen/watch the 2nd half you may find it to be better than the 1st half.

  5. #645
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I listened to half of the Blaine interview and it didn't seem very fluid or focused.
    Ok, I finished the Blaine podcast. He gets into the casino cheats, marked cards, and, like the other time in an earlier podcast when he was Joe's guest, he again mentions those folks that can play winning craps via dice influencing since they put in as much time as we have in our interests (pinball for me and certain games like Civ and Golf for you). So I totally believe him about people that can play winning craps - no doubt in my mind (I'm thinking six hours of sleep with the rest of the time practicing dice throws w/ very brief meal and bathroom breaks for at least a decade). This skill set is the most valuable since there is no heat other than you have to make sure not to win too much since they will kick you out simply for that as you know better than me. I like the point David makes about card cheats having to be way better than magicians at card sleight of hand due to the consequences of getting made. Anyway, if you decide to listen/watch the 2nd half you may find it to be better than the 1st half.
    I finished it last night around 3 am myself.
    The last 45 minutes did get interesting for awhile there.
    And of course, Rogan Fucked it all up not understanding what he is talking about.
    As if his scams are any better than what card cheats do on a daily basis.
    I hate when people get self-righteous like that.
    Rogan thinks he is doing some sort of "good" in the world but all he is doing is endorsing and worshiping materialism.
    I was surprised that Blane told the exact same Palms Fire Bet Story that he told last time on the podcast.
    And Rogan forgot about the story anyways lol.
    So that was a hard listen for me that I should have fast forwarded but my hands were too wet to worry about it.
    I suspect that Blane respects and admires the "cheats" more than he lets on.
    He gets how cool it really is.
    I got another dog yesterday so I'm a bit preoccupied with that.
    This one is going to be a lot of work.
    My first Labrador.
    I'm thinking about taking up Duck Hunting.
    I named her Black Pepper and of course we call her Pepper for short.
    Not very original but I'm thinking about getting a white or cream one so I can have Salt and Pepper.
    I know it's corny but I'm corny.
    My biggest problem is that Pepper imprinted with my wife immediately.
    It's basically her dog right now and she doesn't want the dog.
    I throw the ball and Pepper just looks at me.
    My wife throws it and Pepper retrieves it over and over again.
    The dog perks up and follows my wife everywhere.
    Me... not so much and I gave her steak yesterday!
    Ungrateful Bitch!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #646
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I suspect that Blane respects and admires the "cheats" more than he lets on.
    He gets how cool it really is.
    I named her Black Pepper and of course we call her Pepper for short.
    Yes Blaine probably idolizes Card Cheats since they are much more skilled and smarter than he is and he knows it (and of course I am referring to elite Card Cheats here). Blaine mentioned that there are people that mark cards as they play during that most recent podcast. But what surprised me is that he didn't mention that there are people at an even higher skill level than that who mark cards as they play and then unmark them before they leave the table so that there is absolutely no trace that there were any moves made (and the same goes for top level muckers who put the cards back into play once what needs to get done gets done). Maybe he figured that type of information was too sensitive for public dissemination or maybe he just forgot - who knows. Yes too bad about him repeating the Fire Bet story, but at least he threw in some new stories regarding some Cheats that mentored him (like that guy that died in jail).

    My mom's sister had a black dog who was named Pepper (that was the whole name, not the abbreviated name like your dog's name). Pepper died in the mid 70's and she got another black dog who she named Bootsie. Both dogs were great. I forgot the breed, but they were both of the same breed.

  7. #647
    I have no idea if this episode is any good and it might be ruined since Lex is a turd, but I am going to listen to it after I post this.

  8. #648
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I have no idea if this episode is any good and it might be ruined since Lex is a turd, but I am going to listen to it after I post this.
    I don't follow this podcast at all.
    I turned on this Musk Podcast but fell asleep within the first 3 minutes.
    Anyways, just seen this one and I'm pretty sure this confirms Lex is either CIA, NSA, Mossad or all of the above...


  9. #649
    I got off the RFK Jr. train some time ago, but I was close.
    I was about 70% ready to vote but figured that idea would fall through.
    This just makes it far worse than I can ever imagine.
    His position on Climate Change and 2nd Amendment and Abortion didn't help either but this is unreal lol...


  10. #650
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I got off the RFK Jr. train some time ago, but I was close.
    I was about 70% ready to vote but figured that idea would fall through.
    This just makes it far worse than I can ever imagine.
    His position on Climate Change and 2nd Amendment and Abortion didn't help either but this is unreal lol...

    Monet prefers to suck Cornel West's dick.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

  11. #651
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I have no idea if this episode is any good and it might be ruined since Lex is a turd, but I am going to listen to it after I post this.
    I don't follow this podcast at all.
    I turned on this Musk Podcast but fell asleep within the first 3 minutes.
    Anyways, just seen this one and I'm pretty sure this confirms Lex is either CIA, NSA, Mossad or all of the above...

    Thanks Monet - I'll check it out.

  12. #652
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Thanks Monet - I'll check it out.
    I didn't watch or listen to it and wasn't actually recommending it but it couldn't hurt to put it on while doing the dishes or going to sleep.
    My point was that Lex sure does get very high-profile guests.
    I just don't see how he is talking to Net-N-Yahoo without being affiliated with some sort of three letter agency.
    Seems to be a trend though.
    PDB just interviewed the Crown Prince of Iran!?
    How long before something goes wrong with security with one of these high-profile discussions?
    I'm not a big PDB Fan.
    I listen to his interviews when I don't have much else to listen to.
    Building an empire via the "insurance" scam, kind of irks me the wrong way.
    Don't get me wrong, he's a baller but I have more respect for card cheats!


  13. #653
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Thanks Monet - I'll check it out.
    I didn't watch or listen to it and wasn't actually recommending it but it couldn't hurt to put it on while doing the dishes or going to sleep.
    My point was that Lex sure does get very high-profile guests.
    I just don't see how he is talking to Net-N-Yahoo without being affiliated with some sort of three letter agency.
    Seems to be a trend though.
    PDB just interviewed the Crown Prince of Iran!?
    How long before something goes wrong with security with one of these high-profile discussions?
    I'm not a big PDB Fan.
    I listen to his interviews when I don't have much else to listen to.
    Building an empire via the "insurance" scam, kind of irks me the wrong way.
    Don't get me wrong, he's a baller but I have more respect for card cheats!
    Yah, that episode were he (PBD) got into it with Kanye West was terrific (actually Lex got into it with Kanye too, but since Lex is a putz it wasn't as fun as the PDB Kanye West podcast). Thanks for the reco.

  14. #654
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Thanks Monet - I'll check it out.
    I didn't watch or listen to it and wasn't actually recommending it but it couldn't hurt to put it on while doing the dishes or going to sleep.
    My point was that Lex sure does get very high-profile guests.
    I just don't see how he is talking to Net-N-Yahoo without being affiliated with some sort of three letter agency.
    Seems to be a trend though.
    PDB just interviewed the Crown Prince of Iran!?
    How long before something goes wrong with security with one of these high-profile discussions?
    I'm not a big PDB Fan.
    I listen to his interviews when I don't have much else to listen to.
    Building an empire via the "insurance" scam, kind of irks me the wrong way.
    Don't get me wrong, he's a baller but I have more respect for card cheats!
    Yah, that episode were he (PBD) got into it with Kanye West was terrific (actually Lex got into it with Kanye too, but since Lex is a putz it wasn't as fun as the PDB Kanye West podcast). Thanks for the reco.
    LOL, Yeah, For Sure Kanye West and Antonio Brown are far more entertaining compared to Bob Woodson.
    Bob Woodson is way more serious and intelligent focusing on community and building well rounded communities.
    I enjoy all three of them for what they offer.
    I'm sure you get it.
    I haven't listened to this Crown Prince interview just yet but I'm going to give it a go.
    I think it's a 1v1 discussion which I prefer compared to his cohorts mucking up the conversations.
    Last edited by monet; 11-20-2023 at 01:42 PM.

  15. #655
    I listened to half of this podcast so far.
    I don't believe anything this guy says.
    I don't understand how this guy is credible or got so "high level".
    He talks like a Constuction Worker.
    I feel like he isn't telling us the whole story.
    I figure he was getting forced out right before his retirement was going to kick in.
    Something is off.
    Rogan didn't even shave and he seems so disinterested.
    Why isn't Joe asking him if he is on a disinformation tour??
    This guy's big claim to fame, so far, is that he talked to Harry Reid a month before Harry Reid went public (lol).
    Oh, and Water Cooler Talk.

    EDIT: I can never understand why Rogan refuses to believe in Jesus, God, Angels and Demons but wants to believe in Aliens from another Planet and Sentient AI.

    Last edited by monet; 11-23-2023 at 06:48 AM.

  16. #656
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I listened to half of this podcast so far.
    I don't believe anything this guy says.
    I don't understand how this guy is credible or got so "high level".
    He talks like a Constuction Worker.
    I feel like he isn't telling us the whole story.
    I figure he was getting forced out right before his retirement was going to kick in.
    Something is off.
    Rogan didn't even shave and he seems so disinterested.
    Why isn't Joe asking him if he is on a disinformation tour??
    This guy's big claim to fame, so far, is that he talked to Harry Reid a month before Harry Reid went public (lol).
    Oh, and Water Cooler Talk.

    EDIT: I can never understand why Rogan refuses to believe in Jesus, God, Angels and Demons but wants to believe in Aliens from another Planet and Sentient AI.
    I listened to some of this podcast the day before yesterday IIRC. I stopped listening to it about 20 minutes in (I should have turned it off after 5 minutes) since it was terrible. Grusch is exceptionally irritating since absolutely nothing meaningful comes out of his mouth. Joe has these guests on because he knows this guy will get views since this guy has been making the rounds on podcasts and has some visibility among the gullible. Obviously Joe feels the same way as we do about this guy - he just has to go through the motions for that massive paycheck. Actually you can really tell that Joe really dislikes this guy - he completely zoned out (unless something changed after I stopped listening to it) to get through the podcast with this turd Grusch.

  17. #657

  18. #658
    Sam Bent is a very intelligent creative self-made criminal IMHO. I would classify this doc at the dishwashing level of entertainment as opposed to a destination/no-distraction level podcast:

  19. #659
    LOL...

    Total Click Bait.
    Crews don't operate like this but over 90% of the poker community is/are scum.
    Myself included.
    Using or leaving a deck around like this deck would be complete and utter amateur hour.
    Can we get David Blaine to watch and react to this video... thanks.


  20. #660
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    LOL...

    Total Click Bait.
    Crews don't operate like this but over 90% of the poker community is/are scum.
    Myself included.
    Using or leaving a deck around like this deck would be complete and utter amateur hour.
    Can we get David Blaine to watch and react to this video... thanks.
    Doug's lost a step or two IMHO. I remember watching his Vanessa Selbst video back in the day - he was a lot sharper back then IMHO.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •