Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Originally Posted by monet View Post
EDIT: OK... I'm counting on you to listen to it and review it for me and let me know if it's worth listening to.
And Fuck Dan Druff and everyone else at Music and Sporting Events constantly recording the show right in front of my view.
Fuck That!
There is a lot of overlap here with respect to the Rogan episode with James Fox. Therefore, I would recommend not listening to Viva's James Fox episode. I agree with you about bringing phones to events.
I don't like banning anything, but they are out of control holding up their phones, while I am behind them, and it completely obstructs my view for the entire show.
One of the last shows I went to see was Eric Burdon at the Golden Nugget a few years back.
Very small venue with a couple hundred people but the whole show was them holding up phones and recording.
I had enough after that.
It's not as bad at the Knights/NHL games.
Most of that is before the game or during the break or just quick snapshots.
That's fine.
Take a picture.
I'm all for that but obstructing peoples view who paid good money to watch a show is out of control.
It's like the people at the Dallas Stars Games standing for entire 20-minute periods.
Mother Fuckers... I paid for this seat... Sit the Fuck Down!
I didn't pay to stand for the entire sporting event, lul.
I miss the good old days when everyone just got drunk and didn't have constant cell phone addiction.
Worst Thing that happened was a few drunken fights broke out.
You can't even help take anyone's picture anymore cause they say they want the "selfie" effect.
Get Off My Lawn!