Originally Posted by monet View Post
Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Yes I guess there's a chance it was staged. However, if it was staged then it was a peculiar move to go on to say that he gave it all back,so I lean somewhat heavily toward it not being staged. One other thing I forgot to mention about the most recent Baldwin drop which I'm surprised I forgot to mention earlier since it dovetails into what we were just talking about in regards to massive -EV run-ups was the following:
Barnes stated that there was no way Vegas mass murderer Paddock got his wealth from video poker and that Barnes was virtually certain he got it from money-laundering or as a CIA asset IIRC (or both).
So while these guys on America's Untold Stories are pretty sharp, in this they are clueless (in the sense that they shouldn't assume that's impossible that he got a lot of it or even all of it from VP - obviously he could have). Like we talked just about, Paddock could've easily gone on some sort of high denom (100-hand $5 along with multi-hand [3,5,10 hand] $25,$50 or $100 denom for example - I seem to recall he played at nosebleed stakes) super-duper run-up with dealt royals and other premium hands. I'm not writing off the idea that Paddock got some of his fortune from CIA shit and laundering, but there's no fucking way I am writing off the idea that he got it from VP. Of course he could have gotten it from VP.
I knew a Crazy Chinese Girl that played a ton of 9/6 double double.
Dollar and some 5 Dollar.
She ran it up to just over 250k in one year.
And she played horrid.
I mean she didn't know strategy whatsoever.

Anyone can run up huge amounts on any game.
Except maybe Reels... Those Fuckers will eat your money like you can't imagine lol but you know this.
Like I said before.
A lady at the Skyline years ago hit 6 Royals on 4 different Single Line Machines in about 6 to 8 hours!
That's why I don't get on Alan too much about the 18 yo's.
I dunno man.
That's a tough one to swallow but I seen some goofy shit over the last 32 years in this town.
Most of what I have done is exploitation but I've been on some monster runs.
My old pal taught me that Bet More Win More bullshit.
It's impulsive but interesting.
Once you get so far ahead you really do have the hammer.
I can't back that up... that's experience talking.

One of my favorite run 'em up and lose it all but make friends with a guy who has 7 Million+ in the bank movies...
You should of stood Nicky.
You would of won.
I came in with 10,000.
I lost 10,000.
No big deal.

One of the best lines in the movie... "I need FUCK YOU money!"
Thanks Monet, I'll have to putlocker that one. I had to go to part 7 since I wanted to see her hole card, LOL.
edit:looks like the whole thing is on youtube so no need to putlocker it: