Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentaries

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    You guys probably already seen this but if not it is a pretty good Rogan Episode.
    Getting back to the Vid Talk which I enjoy listening to.
    Turns out the jab changes your immune system which may make it not work properly when you need it to.
    You all know where to find the full episode and obviously Joe didn't upload the Covid Talk to YouTube because Youtube...
    I haven't seen it yet Monet. Thanks for posting it and I look forward to checking it out.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    And, so it came to pass, only a few days later.

Burning down the House: The colorful chaos of a speaker-less chamber

From literal popcorn-popping to infant-changing to smartphone games, lawmakers vented, fretted and killed time as Kevin McCarthy flailed.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...chaos-00076446
    Neither of you fuckers "saw" this one coming? It wasn't like I made more than one or two posts or so in this thread. Ha.

TheGrimReaper
    Silver

79 -------------------> "79 is the smallest prime whose sum of digits is a fourth power: (7 + 9) = 16 = 4^2 ---> 42. In addition, 79 = (2^7 – 7^2) ---> 27, or 27_72, and, 79 = [(10* 6 + 9) + 10] ---> 1691, or 1961. And, the chemical element gold has atomic number 79."
    Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-04-2023 at 07:57 PM.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

You guys probably already seen this but if not it is a pretty good Rogan Episode.
    Getting back to the Vid Talk which I enjoy listening to.
    Turns out the jab changes your immune system which may make it not work properly when you need it to.
    You all know where to find the full episode and obviously Joe didn't upload the Covid Talk to YouTube because Youtube...
    I haven't seen it yet Monet. Thanks for posting it and I look forward to checking it out.
    What, his dick?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    What, his dick?
    ---> List of the top ranking countries of the O-GAE Video Contest.

https://anagram-solver.net/I%20haven....?partial=true
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

What, his dick?
    Wow, what a moronic cunt - I was referring to the Rogan podcast Kuntstone. What a sack of shit you are.

Rogan had a couple of decent podcasts recently that I was able to enjoy.
    Although, I expected Dave Portnoy to be more controversial and interesting but turns out he's a boring ass interview.
    I think he was too scared to really say anything publicly.
    It appeared that he was completely coached in before going on.

I just listened to the 2 hour podcast with Peter Zaihan.
    Even if the guy is completely full of shit I enjoyed the way he was able to jump from one question to the next without missing a beat.
    Pretty damn good salesman IMO and I found myself just believing anything he said.
    Anyways, the last 5 guests were better than anything on this podcast in a month IMO.

The Siddharth Kara, Redban and Rinella podcasts weren't too bad either.
    I just think Redban is holding back and doesn't really say much.
    Lot of uhuh and nodding in approval.
    I think he actually owns a piece of the podcast and might hold some resentment about Olive Garden and perhaps Jamie!

Rogan had a couple of decent podcasts recently that I was able to enjoy.
    Although, I expected Dave Portnoy to be more controversial and interesting but turns out he's a boring ass interview.
    I think he was too scared to really say anything publicly.
    It appeared that he was completely coached in before going on.

I just listened to the 2 hour podcast with Peter Zaihan.
    Even if the guy is completely full of shit I enjoyed the way he was able to jump from one question to the next without missing a beat.
    Pretty damn good salesman IMO and I found myself just believing anything he said.
    Anyways, the last 5 guests were better than anything on this podcast in a month IMO.

The Siddharth Kara, Redban and Rinella podcasts weren't too bad either.
    I just think Redban is holding back and doesn't really say much.
    Lot of uhuh and nodding in approval.
    I think he actually owns a piece of the podcast and might hold some resentment about Olive Garden and perhaps Jamie!

Thanks Monet. The Bret Weinstein podcast you recommended was off the hook. Bret is clear thinker and explainer.

Where most Walmarts are putting in Electronic Vehicle charging, this Walmart has Horse and Buggy stalls!

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Where most Walmarts are putting in Electronic Vehicle charging, this Walmart has Horse and Buggy stalls!

Thanks for posting positivevariance. Amish smartphone user at 5:02.

Excessive Deaths are up over 10% in the UK and around the world.
    Just a coincidence, right?

Excessive Deaths are up over 10% in the UK and around the world.
    Just a coincidence, right?
    Morticians and casket makers probably aren't complaing.

More proof the FDA and U.S. government are owned by Big Pharma. I love the pro-Pharma spin of this horrifying news:
    https://www.science.org/content/arti...ls?cookieSet=1
    The Covid "vaccine" was just the start of using the US population as the testing ground for new drugs and now drug makers don't need a special non-liability provision to get a new drug onto the market like they did with the Covid "vaccine".
    Last edited by tableplay; 01-11-2023 at 04:09 AM.

More proof the FDA and U.S. government are owned by Big Pharma. I love the pro-Pharma spin of this horrifying news:
    https://www.science.org/content/arti...ls?cookieSet=1
    The Covid "vaccine" was just the start of using the US population as the testing ground for new drugs and now drug makers don't need a special non-liability provision to get a new drug onto the market like they did with the Covid "vaccine".
    It's nice to see that the snake oil salesman got better at their jobs in the last 150 years or so.
    From my understanding, they are going to be pumping out annual boosters for Covid Variants.
    Literally, an endless money machine to scam the populace out of their hard-earned tax dollars.
    They are pumping it into the children and have them scared out of their minds.
    Everyone I see that is 22 years or younger is constantly masked up and in fear for their lives.
    Just a matter of time before they inject all babies around the world.
    I'm not sure why but they seem dead set on changing the body chemistry and immune system for every living human and newborn.
    It probably lines up to something biblical found in The Book of Revelation.

What I don't understand about the Covid Jabs is they have at least 4 of them and those 4 shots are not identical.
    Weren't vaccines, in prior years, always one formula?
    I never liked doctors or their current profession anyways.
    My wife's surgeon basically Fucked up her hand doing carpal tunnel and trigger finger surgery.
    They told her that it was more than a 95% chance of success and after the surgery when she said her hand felt 10% better, they claimed that anything better is considered a success lol.
    Fucking Quacks.
    I told her these bastards can't fix her.
    They just own a chop shop and charge 5 Grand per Surgery.

When I look up cancer statistics it turns out that you have the same chance of death with or without surgery.
    Something like 90% of the time it will come back after you nuke it or cut it out.
    I find it funny that a populace that doesn't believe in God, Heaven or Hell is so scared out of their minds to die.
    If there isn't a Hell, what are you all afraid of?
    I also find it humorous that Joe Rogan says that Jesus most likely never existed, but he certainly seems to believe in Demons and Ghosts.
    I'm pretty sure if you believe in the Devil you have to believe in God.

Weren't vaccines, in prior years, always one formula?
    IIRC, there were mRNA "vaccines" from Pfizer and Moderna. Johnson and Johnson had one that they had to pull of the market because it was so bad (blood clotting and a rare nerve condition) that required just one dose rather than multiple doses. The Russians and Chinese had there own "vaccines" also. I think the technology is similar in all of them. Brett Weinstein said on the Rogan podcast you posted the link to that a newer DNA "vaccine" is available that wasn't as bad. I read that more professional athletes have collapsed from heart related conditions in the last 2 years than from the previous 30. You have personal experience from your wife's carpal tunnel issues, tinnitus and high blood pressure onset after "vaccination". I think we can do the math here.

I wonder how bad it will get in the next year or two or five!?

Avalanche probably. Remember, it could have been a lot worse if they weren't vaccinated (I stole that joke from someone else on another forum).

Avalanche probably. Remember, it could have been a lot worse if they weren't vaccinated (I stole that joke from someone else on another forum).
    https://www.today.com/health/health/...lass-rcna65274

https://www.today.com/health/health/...lass-rcna65274
    Lisa Marie Presley suffers heart attack at 54 years old.

A TikToker famous for eating strange and nostalgic food has reportedly died at age 33.
    Taylor, who posted using the username @Wafffler69 on TikTok, is believed to have suffered a fatal heart attack on Wednesday, according to his brother, Clayton.
    Last edited by monet; 01-12-2023 at 03:09 PM.

Thread Information