Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentaries

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Avalanche probably. Remember, it could have been a lot worse if they weren't vaccinated (I stole that joke from someone else on another forum).
    https://www.today.com/health/health/...lass-rcna65274
    Lisa Marie Presley suffers heart attack at 54 years old.

A TikToker famous for eating strange and nostalgic food has reportedly died at age 33.
    Taylor, who posted using the username @Wafffler69 on TikTok, is believed to have suffered a fatal heart attack on Wednesday, according to his brother, Clayton.
    Brett Weinstein explained it really clearly on the Rogan podcast which you had linked to here on VCT. IIRC he said that when the "vaccine" doesn't stay in the shoulder muscle after injection like it is supposed to, the spike protein in the "vaccine" can migrate to the heart via the circulatory system and lodge there. Then, a person's immune system will then interpret the heart as a foreign object and start attacking it because the spike protein lodged along the surface of the heart signals the immune system that the heart is a foreign object, causing inflammation, and increasing the chances of a heart attack as a result. I suppose that in a young healthy person, the immune system is very powerful, so the immune response is a lot greater.

The CDC just issued a warning to people 65 years and older regarding ischemic stroke risk when taking the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 "Vaccine" Bivalent (newer "vaccine" for the Omicron variant). Thanks for the link - Dr. Malhotra was recently on Bret Weinstein's podcast, but I can't give an opinion on the quality of it as I haven't listened to it (please disregard if you have already listened to it).

I like how the believers swear by the vaccine so much that they blame Covid and refuse to acknowledge that the vaccine may be causing serious issue.
    They literally believe that all the different variations of the Covid Vaccines are safer than aspirin lol.
    It's like they forget that J&J had to recall and destroy millions of vials.
    They probably think that J&J had nothing to do with Baby Power and Cancer-Causing Talc.
    Not to mention that all these drug companies constantly release poison into the marketplace when they know their new drug will do more harm than good.
    This is why I usually just grin and bear whatever I am going through and pray that my body will figure it out on its own.
    Eventually that method will fail me, but it's worked for me so far.

New research from Yale SOM points to another factor that puts people at greater risk of dying from COVID-19: party affiliation. The study finds that excess deaths during the pandemic were 76% higher among Republicans than Democrats in two states, Ohio and Florida. What’s more, the partisan gap in death rates increased significantly after vaccines were introduced.

The research was conducted by Yale SOM’s Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham and Jacob Wallace and Jason L. Schwartz of the Yale School of Public Health.

To Goldsmith-Pinkham, the sharp divergence in excess death rates that emerged in the post-vaccine period “is pretty striking…and the magnitudes are quite large.” While the research doesn’t definitively prove that low vaccine uptake among Republicans explains the mortality gap, “it points to this as a potential mechanism.”
    Gee, think of the all the cult-following murderers who told them not to get vaccinated. It's no way to get to Heaven. Killers. Ha.

The Right’s Anti-Vaxxers Are Killing Republicans

Since Covid-19 vaccines arrived, the gap in so-called excess deaths between Republicans and Democrats has widened, a new study says.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

This is why I usually just grin and bear whatever I am going through and pray that my body will figure it out on its own.
    Eventually that method will fail me, but it's worked for me so far.
    Same here.

Jimmy Dore back from vacation (Thank God as I can't stand Maté as a Host) with Guns Blazing about the Vaccines!!
    Sam Harris has one Fucked Up Mind.
    Reminds me of accountinquestion.
    I never trusted Neil and Stewart is a shill.

Jimmy Dore back from vacation (Thank God as I can't stand Maté as a Host) with Guns Blazing about the Vaccines!!
    Sam Harris has one Fucked Up Mind.
    Reminds me of accountinquestion.
    I never trusted Neil and Stewart is a shill.
    Jimmy straight up nails it all the time. Thanks for the links.
    Here's one from Viva about Sam the cunt Harris (warning, redundancy with Jimmy):
    https://rumble.com/v25ugu2-sam-harri...iva-clips.html
    Name:  dsgWqmW.png
Views: 234
Size:  110.5 KB

Here's one from Viva about Sam the cunt Harris (warning, redundancy with Jimmy)
    Thanks for the Viva Link.
    Nothing against him but he is near the bottom of my list.
    Not that I don't like him or that he is wrong I just find Barnes more interesting.
    And Viva is too nice or a bit wishy/washy for my taste.
    I just love it when Jimmy gets on a Rant and starts screaming into the camera and mic lol.
    Reminds me of Morton Downey Jr. without all the smoking.
    Some of Jimmy's best videos are when he trashes TYT lol.

Here's one from Viva about Sam the cunt Harris (warning, redundancy with Jimmy)
    Not that I don't like him or that he is wrong I just find Barnes more interesting.
    And Viva is too nice or a bit wishy/washy for my taste.
    I just love it when Jimmy gets on a Rant and starts screaming into the camera and mic lol.
    Reminds me of Morton Downey Jr. without all the smoking.
    Some of Jimmy's best videos are when he trashes TYT lol.
    No problem. Steve Kirsch, who appeared in Jimmy's, Neil Degrasse Tyson podcast as a guest, is great. He is putting up prop bets regarding Covid like this one:
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/p...medium=reader2
    Name:  fzQ2G5J.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  17.9 KB

Well some good news then. That was just a clip from the full Barnes and Viva podcast. Barnes gets on there and bastes Sam Harris at about 9:15 (please see link below).
    https://rumble.com/v25p47q-ep.-144-b...and-more-.html

Well some good news then. That was just a clip from the full Barnes and Viva podcast. Barnes gets on there and bastes Sam Harris at about 9:15 (please see link below).
    https://rumble.com/v25p47q-ep.-144-b...and-more-.html
    lul ... got to give VIVA props for knowing that Billy Madison line though lol lol lol.

No problem. Steve Kirsch, who appeared in Jimmy's, Neil Degrasse Tyson podcast as a guest, is great. He is putting up prop bets regarding Covid like this one:
    In the Jon Stewart clip Steve says the Flu Vaccine doesn't work.
    And Jimmy chimes right in... no, no, The Flu Vaccine is Safe and Effective and works like a MotherFucker!!
    Get's me every time lol lol lol.

In the Jon Stewart clip Steve says the Flu Vaccine doesn't work.
    And Jimmy chimes right in... no, no, The Flu Vaccine is Safe and Effective and works like a MotherFucker!!
    Get's me every time lol lol lol.
    Yes, that was pretty funny. It would be cool to see Steve and Jimmy debate it on Jimmy's podcast (recall that Jimmy said he would talk to Steve about that later).

I seen that yesterday lol.

I'll put this up even though you all probably already watched it and it's most likely redundant information...

I don't know much about the feud but that's pretty ugly to record phone conversations and use them as a weapon.
    Sort of reminds of Dan Druff reading Private Messages and making them public.
    Anyways, it was funny to listen to Shapiro get angry and almost cry and around the 14 minute mark he just breaks right into two commercials like some sort of emotionless robot.
    You know, he is Jewish, and it is a business, so... got to make dat chedda'!

Thread Information