Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentaries

Russell Brand was a recent guest on Joe Rogan's podcast - I am looking forward to listening to this podcast. Please disregard this post if you have listened to this podcast already.

30% increase, in heart attacks, in young adults, since the vaccine rollout.
    That's odd.

Oh, and while I'm on it, I love how Scott Adams got both sides to Freak the Fuck Out lol.
    I mean he fooled everyone.
    Although, Tim Pool, got the gist of the joke a day or two later when he went back and got context.
    Personally, I didn't need any context.
    I watched the 3-minute video or whatever and knew he was deadpanning.
    Obvious Joke using Satire or Hyperboyle.
    How anyone took those comments about moving away from black people into a white neighborhood seriously was beyond me.
    Damn funny joke.
    Too bad it cost him millions lol.
    But I guess he has enough money and is set for life.
    It reminds me of that experiment back in the late 70s when they got high school kids to put on wave patches and act like Nazis/Hitler.
    Fucking Sheeple are so Fucking Stupid and easily Persuaded.

It was the exact same thing with Kanye West.
    Using some truth and turning it into over the edge satire to get people to freak the fuck out lol lol lol.
    Net and Yahoo lol lol lol.
    And it was an obvious trolling/joke when he said he loved Hitler lol lol lol.
    The Fucking Idiots fell for it... hook, line and sinker.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    30% increase, in heart attacks, in young adults, since the vaccine rollout.
    That's odd.

It would have been a 60% increase at least if the young adults hadn't got their 5th or 6th Covid "vaccine" booster. thanks for the link.

It reminds me of that experiment back in the late 70s when they got high school kids to put on wave patches and act like Nazis/Hitler.
    https://eos.surf/video/entry/video-l...stormtrooping/

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    https://eos.surf/video/entry/video-l...stormtrooping/
    I guess it was in the late 60s that The Third Wave Experiment was conducted in California.
    I remember watching this Afterschool Special, on ABC, in the early 80s.
    I guess they remade the movie back in 2008 called: The Wave.
    Anyways, the point is that people are pretty stupid and will believe/follow just about anything if everyone is doing it.
    We saw this most recently with the Chink Virus and so-called Vaccine and now with the Ukraine War.
    Amazing how many people get offended by the word Chink but have no problem hating or wanting to go to war with the Chinese!?
    LOL... it's pretty ironic or funny, isn't it?
    Also, the hate towards Russia is amazing from the Antiwar People.
    For me, I never have to worry about it as I refuse to be a part of "society" or listen to anything they say or tell me to do.
    Always been that way for me, I refuse to be assimilated.
    I'd rather sleep on the sidewalk and I did that for a few years.

Last edited by monet; 03-04-2023 at 06:33 PM.

For me, I never have to worry about it as I refuse to be a part of "society" or listen to anything they say or tell me to do.
    Always been that way for me, I refuse to be assimilated.
    I'd rather sleep on the sidewalk and I did that for a few years.
    Thanks for the link to the The Wave movie, I'll check it out. Yeah, they love to tell other people what to think and when to think it and I agree with you - they can go fuck themselves.

Thanks again for the link Monet - I'm surprised this movie is still available on Youtube. I'm also surprised that the tennis players didn't intervene when David shoved Laurie into the ground.

Thanks again for the link Monet - I'm surprised this movie is still available on Youtube. I'm also surprised that the tennis players didn't intervene when David shoved Laurie into the ground.
    I'm surprised you actually took the time to watch it.
    I remember some of it or at least the premise and point.
    Like I say, based on a true story.
    Afterschool Specials are kinda nostalgic for me.
    Video Quality looked bad for today's standards but hard to complain when I grew up with rabbit ears and a 13 inch B&W TV.

I'm surprised you actually took the time to watch it.
    I remember some of it or at least the premise and point.
    Like I say, based on a true story.
    Afterschool Specials are kinda nostalgic for me.
    Video Quality looked bad for today's standards but hard to complain when I grew up with rabbit ears and a 13 inch B&W TV.
    Yes, according to the movie, it was based on an actual event occurring at a Palo Alto,California high school in 1967. We had a roof antenna and a vacuum tube television when I was a young child. I asked my dad if we could get a rotor for the antenna for better reception (a lot of the neighbors could pull in all sorts of far away channels since they had rotors) but he claimed that watching television was a waste of time, even though he watched a lot of it, and the rotor never happened. At some point, we got a solid state Hitachi TV that could pull in UHF channels and lo and behold, I could watch Hogan's Heroes and all the rest of it, like I Dream of Jeanie.

lol... Joe Rogan knows literally nothing about sports other than combat sports.
    He called an Off-Speed Pitch (Breaking Ball) (Changeup) in baseball a switch up pitch lol
    I would of respected him more if he used the word Junk.
    The more I listen to him the more I think he is a blathering idiot.
    And I actually agree with many of his positions, but I tend to think his podcast is just an act.
    He is had some horrible guests on in the last month or so.
    Russel Brand was fine but Joe didn't really let him talk much lol.

Joe showed his true colors when he got into a heated argument against his buddy Redban about Olive Garden.
    It wasn't long after that argument that Jamie got the job.
    My favorite is when Rogan says he isn't a devil worshipper, he just went to a few Church of Satan "Parties".
    Last edited by monet; 03-08-2023 at 01:19 AM.

He called an Off-Speed Pitch (Breaking Ball) (Changeup) in baseball a switch up pitch lol
    And I actually agree with many of his positions, but I tend to think his podcast is just an act.

Joe showed his true colors when he got into a heated argument against his buddy Redban about Olive Garden.
    My favorite is when Rogan says he isn't a devil worshipper, he just went to a few Church of Satan "Parties".
    At least in his view point of Fauci and the vaccines, Joe was spot on as you know, but I agree with all your points. I just wait until he has guests that I find interesting (about 1 in 4 guests if I had to put a number on it) and only listen to those podcasts. I didn't realize he was attending Church of Satan "Parties" until you posted that information - that would explain his demonic podcast icon:
    Name:  6muJVBF.png
Views: 169
Size:  34.3 KB

At least in his view point of Fauci and the vaccines, Joe was spot on as you know, but I agree with all your points. I just wait until he has guests that I find interesting (about 1 in 4 guests if I had to put a number on it) and only listen to those podcasts. I didn't realize he was attending Church of Satan "Parties" until you posted that information - that would explain his demonic podcast icon:
    Well, here he is with Chruch of Satan Founder: Anton Szandor LaVey... right?
    I mean that is him isn't it.
    This is not a fake picture.
    Joe Rogan has admitted to having this picture taken and being at the party or parties.
    But of course he claims it had nothing to do with Rogan being a Satanist.
    Claims he was there for his friends Satanic Wedding lol.
    I guess Joe Rogan wearing a 666 T-Shirt was for shits and giggles?
    And them both throwing up the devil horns sign was just for fun too.

Like you said, I agree with Rogan on many of his stances but he gets into contradicting himself all the time.
    When he gets on that drugs are good for everyone and heroin is good for people I just can't believe what I am hearing lol.
    And he is obviously playing a character who claims he is just like the everyday working man.
    That couldn't be further from the truth.
    Dude has a couple hundred million dollars and buys 500 dollar ice coolers.
    He is just like every other elitist for the most part.
    His whole thing with changing his mind on marriage and marrying this girl that he got pregnant is another example of his contradiction.
    He basically got married to a gold digger and has made it work for the time being.
    He refuses to talk about her or any of it on his podcast or in any interviews that I have seen.
    It's basically a taboo subject with him.
    He isn't the open book that he constantly claims to be.

Anytime anyone brings up Jesus he is very quick to claim that he most likely did not exist.
    Listen, the Jews are the best in the world at record book keeping.
    He existed for sure.
    It was pretty funny when his MTV counterpart was recently on the podcast and was giving his testimony of how he got saved.
    Although he was very hesitant on the subject.

Joe Rogan didn't even put his pal Adam Curry on his JRE channel lol
    (oops I was wrong, he did put a clip of the podcast on the Official JRE channel)
    Probably pissed off at him about the whole Jesus thing and I wonder if he will let him back on the podcast?

All this being said, I still find his show entertaining and tune in from time to time but I find myself not listening to the entire podcast like in years past.
    I feel like I am very good at filtering out the garbage so I can listen and edit it for myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by monet; 03-08-2023 at 05:46 PM.

You literally have to go to a fake JRE account to hear the Jesus Podcast with Adam Curry from what I could find.
    Ok, I was wrong, it does look like the Official JRE put up Adam Curry and the Tik Tok/Twitter discussion.

Well, here he is with Chruch of Satan Founder: Anton Szandor LaVey... right?
    I mean that is him isn't it.
    This is not a fake picture.
    Joe Rogan has admitted to having this picture taken and being at the party or parties.
    But of course he claims it had nothing to do with Rogan being a Satanist.
    Claims he was there for his friends Satanic Wedding lol.
    I guess Joe Rogan wearing a 666 T-Shirt was for shits and giggles?
    And them both throwing up the devil horns sign was just for fun too.

Like you said, I agree with Rogan on many of his stances but he gets into contradicting himself all the time.
    When he gets on that drugs are good for everyone and heroin is good for people I just can't believe what I am hearing lol.
    And he is obviously playing a character who claims he is just like the everyday working man.
    That couldn't be further from the truth.
    Dude has a couple hundred million dollars and buys 500 dollar ice coolers.
    He is just like every other elitist for the most part.
    His whole thing with changing his mind on marriage and marrying this girl that he got pregnant is another example of his contradiction.
    He basically got married to a gold digger and has made it work for the time being.
    He refuses to talk about her or any of it on his podcast or in any interviews that I have seen.
    It's basically a taboo subject with him.
    He isn't the open book that he constantly claims to be.

Anytime anyone brings up Jesus he is very quick to claim that he most likely did not exist.
    Listen, the Jews are the best in the world at record book keeping.
    He existed for sure.
    It was pretty funny when his MTV counterpart was recently on the podcast and was giving his testimony of how he got saved.
    Although he was very hesitant on the subject.

Joe Rogan didn't even put his pal Adam Curry on his JRE channel lol
    Probably pissed off at him about the whole Jesus thing and I wonder if he will let him back on the podcast?

All this being said, I still find his show entertaining and tune in from time to time but I find myself not listening to the entire podcast like years past.
    I feel like I am very good at filtering out the garbage so I can listen and edit it for myself.
    That's Joe in the picture with Anton LaVey as far as I'm concerned. The photo, along with the other information you posted about Joe (denying that Jesus didn't exist is consistent with Satanic behavior for example - as there is ample historical evidence that he existed as you wrote), and combining that with his podcast icon leaves me with no doubt that he is a Satanist. I believe they are obligated by their religion to show their symbolism in plain sight like he does, so connecting the dots, it fits like a glove. It's pretty hard not to get comprised if you want to make it big in show business since the people at the top are Satanists so I guess it's to be expected.
    Before I forget, recall that Joe has now backtracked on his original belief that the moon landing was a hoax. With all the weird shit, I think it would be foolish not to keep an open mind regarding it being a hoax.

Before I forget, recall that Joe has now backtracked on his original belief that the moon landing was a hoax. With all the weird shit, I think it would be foolish not to keep an open mind regarding it being a hoax.
    Yes, Joe has flipflopped on the moon landing and UFOs many times over the years.
    He even stated that he debated about the moon landing just to debate it and gain what would be considered "likes".
    But that doesn't really bother me.
    What bothers me is that we shot down a Balloon and 3 Unidentified Flying Objects and he didn't even bring up the subject.
    When he did his last Fight Companion Podcast, Eddie Bravo brought it up at the end and said something about it being Mexican Satellites.
    Ok, that is a bit off the wall but it is Eddie we are talking about.
    And, Joe, quickly dismissed the topic and didn't want to get into it basically stating that Eddie is too much of a Hardcore Conspiracy Nut.
    I just find it really odd as big of a fan of UFOs that Joe is that he is barely talking about it.
    Yes, he had your buddy, Eric Weinstein, on and they talked about it sort of.
    Eric was doing his constant rambling on and on but I did find the conversation interesting or entertaining for the most part.
    And Eric got all weird talking about how the Men In Black visited him and wanted to show him the proof but nothing came of it lol.
    Anyways, like I say, why isn't Joe talking about it?
    Did the CIA or some other agency finally get to Joe?
    Maybe.
    Joe is always really quick to say something like, well I don't know if they are in cahoots.
    It looks bad but I don't like to think like that lol.
    3 years ago, he was spewing that bullshit to Jimmy Dore and Dore would have no doing.
    Dore broke Joe down pretty quick and gave him fact after fact and Joe had to remember and submit.
    I'm not saying for you or anyone to rewatch this but the conversation is right at the beginning.
    At the 2:50 mark, Joe is like he doesn't want to be that cynical about that and Dore breaks him the Fuck down right away...

Yes, Joe has flipflopped on the moon landing and UFOs many times over the years.
    He even stated that he debated about the moon landing just to debate it and gain what would be considered "likes".
    But that doesn't really bother me.
    What bothers me is that we shot down a Balloon and 3 Unidentified Flying Objects and he didn't even bring up the subject.
    When he did his last Fight Companion Podcast, Eddie Bravo brought it up at the end and said something about it being Mexican Satellites.
    Ok, that is a bit off the wall but it is Eddie we are talking about.
    And, Joe, quickly dismissed the topic and didn't want to get into it basically stating that Eddie is too much of a Hardcore Conspiracy Nut.
    I just find it really odd as big of a fan of UFOs that Joe is that he is barely talking about it.
    Yes, he had your buddy, Eric Weinstein, on and they talked about it sort of.
    Eric was doing his constant rambling on and on but I did find the conversation interesting or entertaining for the most part.
    And Eric got all weird talking about how the Men In Black visited him and wanted to show him the proof but nothing came of it lol.
    Anyways, like I say, why isn't Joe talking about it?
    Did the CIA or some other agency finally get to Joe?
    Maybe.
    Joe is always really quick to say something like, well I don't know if they are in cahoots.
    It looks bad but I don't like to think like that lol.
    3 years ago, he was spewing that bullshit to Jimmy Dore and Dore would have no doing.
    Dore broke Joe down pretty quick and gave him fact after fact and Joe had to remember and submit.
    I'm not saying for you or anyone to rewatch this but the conversation is right at the beginning.
    At the 2:50 mark, Joe is like he doesn't want to be that cynical about that and Dore breaks him the Fuck down right away...
    Yes, it's quite strange. Substantiating and adding fuel to the strangeness, recall also that Joe had on Bob Lazar and Jeremy Corbell and that Joe was mostly cheerleading them the whole episode. The fact that he walked back on the moon landings hoax and stopped initiating the discussion of UFO stuff may be an indicator that he is trying to line up particular guest(s) in the future or doesn't wish to alienate future guests he already lined up. All consistent with the flip flopping you mentioned according to the guests he is trying to appeal to. I listened to the JRE Weinstein podcast when it came out for comedic relief as I love how Weinstein goes bat-shit neurotic and starts manically dialecting. It's like an Ed Grimley SNL sketch:

Here is a great recent Weinstein appearance on Brian Keating's podcast. Eric goes absolutely manic in this episode. It's like watching a Woody Allen 70's film.

Recall on the JRE Weinstein podcast the comedic gold when Eric shows his jealousy of megamind Ed Witten and makes fun of Ed just because he has a high fast voice.

lol thanks for the Eric Weinstein links.
    I agree that Rogan may have guests lined up but you would think he would of had them on sooner as this happened almost a month ago and seemed like a big deal shooting down objects in our airspace.
    And he is like a huge UFO guy.

Thread Information