Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentaries

Yeah, I don't buy this bullshit that they been pushing for decades how LaVey and his Church do not actually Believe In or Worship the Devil. I thought names mattered? I guess words and names don't matter when you're Worshiping the Devil! It's very similar to me how everyone loves that ACDC song, Highway to Hell. I hate that song. Why on Earth anyone wants to rock out to a song that proclaims we are happy that we are on a Highway to Hell is beyond me. I know that I will probably end up there, but I am not celebrating or happy about it.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Yeah, I don't buy this bullshit that they been pushing for decades how LaVey and his Church do not actually Believe In or Worship the Devil.
    Same here.
    Name:  dbq4egy.png
Views: 462
Size:  119.5 KB

I love when the Fake Doule V calls in.
    They need to get the real Vince Vaughn on this show.
    Anyways, I love this Vince Vaughn Tinsletowns Showpinion!!

-Seen any good movies lately?-
    NO
    -That's because there aren't any!

NO
    Funny stuff Monet, thanks. The real Vince Vaughn really made a name for himself in Wedding Crashers as you know. I have not seen the following episode of Tim Pool, but I may watch it since I am trying to understand the recent trend of having Satanists as guests on podcasts (in this case a Satanist who was convicted of murder).

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

NO
    Funny stuff Monet, thanks. The real Vince Vaughn really made a name for himself in Wedding Crashers as you know. I have not seen the following episode of Tim Pool, but I may watch it since I am trying to understand the recent trend of having Satanists as guests on podcasts (in this case a Satanist who was convicted of murder).
    It's pretty obvious in my opinion.
    They have embraced and made Satanism cool with the youth.
    I mean they are literally having rituals on live television at awards shows these days.
    They have been doing it more openly in the last ten years or so in music videos.
    They got that guy selling tennis shoes with blood in them or something like that.
    They have increased it in all forms of media like books, television and movies.
    They think it's all fun and games till it gets serious which it can and does.
    The more you play with fire the greater chance you have of getting burnt.
    You don't really want to open doorways that you can't close.

Funny stuff Monet, thanks. The real Vince Vaughn really made a name for himself in Wedding Crashers as you know.
    That one gave him more mainstream attention, but I feel like he made his mark in Swingers.
    It doesn't hurt that his best buddy Favreau is a huge, big-wig producer/director.
    It's hard for me not to love Swingers with the Vegas Scenes and Doubling Down.

Funny stuff Monet, thanks. The real Vince Vaughn really made a name for himself in Wedding Crashers as you know.
    That one gave him more mainstream attention, but I feel like he made his mark in Swingers.
    It doesn't hurt that his best buddy Favreau is a huge, big-wig producer/director.
    It's hard for me not to love Swingers with the Vegas Scenes and Doubling Down.
    Thanks for the reco - I don't remember seeing Swingers.

On queue, haven't listened to it yet:

A much more focused podcast by Hunley and friends of the Baldwin debacle:

Into the weeds on the murder of Clinton lawyer Vince Foster (Deputy White House counsel during Clinton presidency):

I listened to the first 30 minutes or a bit more before I fell asleep.
    After listening to most of these guys it just made me hate lawyers even more.
    Thanks for posting up the last few links as it made it easy for me to plug in.

I listened to the first 30 minutes or a bit more before I fell asleep.
    After listening to most of these guys it just made me hate lawyers even more.
    Thanks for posting up the last few links as it made it easy for me to plug in.
    Sure no problem.

Looks like you were right tableplay.
    Good Call.
    I only listened to the first 20 minutes but it's the best podcast I have heard from Rogan in a month.
    NHL Playoffs getting in the way.
    Conversation is pretty fluid.
    The one about Coyotes prior to this had a good flow to.
    Ric Flair would of have been great if Tony Hinchcliffe wouldn't have been the third wheel.
    Really no reason for him to be there in my opinion as Rogan can carry a conversation much better.

If you listen to this UFO Podcast they brushed on the odd fast-moving lights near Area-51.
    I told you I seen some strange shit/lights a few years back in the Spring Mountains which isn't far from that place.
    I haven't been back since, lul.

Looks like you were right tableplay.
    Good Call.
    I only listened to the first 20 minutes but it's the best podcast I have heard from Rogan in a month.
    NHL Playoffs getting in the way.
    Conversation is pretty fluid.
    The one about Coyotes prior to this had a good flow to.
    Ric Flair would of have been great if Tony Hinchcliffe wouldn't have been the third wheel.
    Really no reason for him to be there in my opinion as Rogan can carry a conversation much better.

If you listen to this UFO Podcast they brushed on the odd fast-moving lights near Area-51.
    I told you I seen some strange shit/lights a few years back in the Spring Mountains which isn't far from that place.
    I haven't been back since, lul.
    Thanks Monet.
    Yes I listened to the Ric Flair Rogan podcast also and I enjoyed the wild stories Ric told about stuff that just doesn't happen in today's woke culture - like you wrote, there was no need to have Tony Hinchcliffe in there. Thanks for the James Fox podcast reco - I am going to listen to it shortly.

Thanks Monet.
    Yes I listened to the Ric Flair Rogan podcast also and I enjoyed the wild stories Ric told about stuff that just doesn't happen in today's woke culture - like you wrote, there was no need to have Tony Hinchcliffe in there. Thanks for the James Fox podcast reco - I am going to listen to it shortly.
    Not exactly a reco.
    I was just giving you your props about pointing out to the fact that Rogan might have UFO people lined up and that was why he wasn't talking about recent events.
    I listened to the first 2 hours and have another 20 minutes to go but they never talked about the recent shoot downs.
    I find that odd.
    Nobody seems to want to talk about our Air Force shooting down 3 or 4 UFO's.
    It's like everyone just dismissed it and forgot about it.
    Nothing to see here.
    Move along!
    Back to work!!

A week or so ago I looked into that documentary but the preview didn't interest me that much.
    Seemed like a lot of interviews that looked boring imo.
    I'm not sure I need to watch it after the podcast as they covered pretty much all topics or at least enough of them imo.
    I might change my mind and rent/buy it when I'm really bored.
    I haven't watched any of his documentaries as they look more interviewed based and not entertaining enough for me to purchase.
    But I thought he reminds me of myself in conversation.
    He talks well and very fluid without ever having to look at notes.
    It's all in his head.
    I can relate and he appears to be genuine so that made for good listening in my opinion.
    In my opinion I find him way more believable and interesting compared to Jeremy Corbell.
    Who reminds me of a con man.
    Takes one to know one

Thanks Monet.
    Not exactly a reco.
    I was just giving you your props about pointing out to the fact that Rogan might have UFO people lined up and that was why he wasn't talking about recent events.
    I listened to the first 2 hours and have another 20 minutes to go but they never talked about the recent shoot downs.
    I find that odd.
    Nobody seems to want to talk about our Air Force shooting down 3 or 4 UFO's.
    It's like everyone just dismissed it and forgot about it.
    Nothing to see here.
    Move along!
    Back to work!!

A week or so ago I looked into that documentary but the preview didn't interest me that much.
    Seemed like a lot of interviews that looked boring imo.
    I'm not sure I need to watch it after the podcast as they covered pretty much all topics or at least enough of them imo.
    I might change my mind and rent/buy it when I'm really bored.
    I haven't watched any of his documentaries as they look more interviewed based and not entertaining enough for me to purchase.
    But I thought he reminds me of myself in conversation.
    He talks well and very fluid without ever having to look at notes.
    It's all in his head.
    I can relate and he appears to be genuine so that made for good listening in my opinion.
    In my opinion I find him way more believable and interesting compared to Jeremy Corbell.
    Who reminds me of a con man.
    Takes one to know one
    Yes, that was strange James didn't mention the recent UFO shoot downs (I just finished listening to the podcast). Maybe he thought Joe and the audience would be skeptical and say they were weather balloons and he didn't want to debate it until he did more research on these (or perhaps he himself believes they are drones or weather balloons). I watched some of James' documentaries some months ago, but I didn't recommend them in this thread for the exact reasons you just stated -they weren't that exciting IMHO.

I watched a Westall UFO incident doc a year and half or so back. I will link to this plus a couple others that I didn't watch:

1) Decent Australian accounting of the incident:
    2) Haven't seen it, but it might be another Roganesque type deal (not necessarily Westall):
    3) Plan to listen to it:

Now this is how you make a UFO Movie Preview to hook me in.
    Finally, Apple TV paying off for me a little bit as it looks like they are streaming it on May 2nd.
    Looks Entertaining but it is brought to us by Occult Journeys Studio.
    Odd Name Choice to name your studio dontcha think?

Last edited by monet; 05-01-2023 at 08:08 PM.

It is an odd name choice for a studio that wasn't created by Luciferians, but quite a normal choice for a studio that was IMHO. Thanks for the link - I will check it out once it comes to putlocker. It looks like this doc you linked the trailer to is one in a series with at least four other episodes. I link to one of the others ones below:
    https://theflixer.tv/watch-movie/wat...-96088.9589006
    Last edited by tableplay; 05-01-2023 at 11:19 PM.

It is an odd name choice for a studio that wasn't created by Luciferians, but quite a normal choice for a studio that was IMHO. Thanks for the link - I will check it out once it comes to putlocker. It looks like this doc you linked the trailer to is one in a series with at least four other episodes. I link to one of the others ones below:
    https://theflixer.tv/watch-movie/wat...-96088.9589006
    Good Looking Out!
    I wonder how much information in this "series" is redundant?
    Looks like there is a bunch of "Space UFO Documentaries" from the same studio.
    I thought this one was going to be free on Apple TV but I didn't see that option.
    I rented it for 6 dollars.
    It's not bad.
    I find it entertaining enough for a viewing.
    I'm halfway through it.
    My biggest gripe so far is about the kid/voice who is doing the narrating.
    I find his voice to be a wrong "fit" for narration.
    I'd rather that they would have hired someone with a better voice but I'm guessing that wasn't in the budget.
    When he interviewed this x military/air force guy he was stumbling all over himself in asking a simple question.
    I hate this current era of people unable to ask direct questions.
    They literally ramble on and on making their own statement before they ask 3 questions in 1 lol.
    Nobody can answer questions directly like that.
    Anyways, the old timer made a good point that we have no problem having remote controlled objects that can fly at high velocity speeds and make U-Turns.
    This is one reason why when I said that what I saw was most likely government drones near Area-51 and Nellis Air Force Base.
    But it could be something else.
    The point is that hundreds of thousands of people have seen what I've seen.
    We have too many eyewitness accounts over decades to just pass it off as fantasy.
    ET?
    I dunno.
    I still tend to believe it is the spiritual world colliding with the natural world.
    Could be entities trying to escape from the depths of Hell.
    Or trying to deceive mankind in some way.
    As if Lucifer hasn't deceived us enough already.
    My above thoughts are pure speculation.
    Last edited by monet; 05-02-2023 at 01:21 AM.

Thread Information