Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Documentaries

Alright, AB lost me with that selling the picture of Tom Brady's wife hugging him lol.
    That's too far.
    He can't talk his way out of that one.
    Come On AB lol.
    Funny but PBD got a point that it's just wrong on every level lol.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Alright, AB lost me with that selling the picture of Tom Brady's wife hugging him lol.
    That's too far.
    Come On AB lol.
    Thanks for the reco Monet, I am going to listen to it.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    That's too far.
    Come On AB lol.
    Take Me to Dem Titties!
    lol

That's too far.
    Come On AB lol.
    Take Me to Dem Titties!
    lol
    I'm a Black Rockstar. Great podcast reco Monet. Antonio went for the Kanye template.

Take Me to Dem Titties!
    lol
    I'm a Black Rockstar. Great podcast reco Monet. Antonio went for the Kanye template.
    Oh Man lol.
    I had to go back and listen to that.
    If I ever go to court that is going to be my defense.
    "I don't have to give you an explanation, I'm a Black Rockstar" lol

Now that I think about it, he should have finished off the podcast with a rant about how the Jews control the Media, Hollywood and the Music Industry lol.
    That would have been epic!

Now that I think about it, he should have finished off the podcast with a rant about how the Jews control the Media, Hollywood and the Music Industry lol.
    Yes. He may have been trying to make it seem like he wasn't using the Kanye template for hip-hop cred, and doing so by avoiding copying the Kanye template too closely since that would be a dead giveaway.

Yes. He may have been trying to make it seem like he wasn't using the Kanye template for hip-hop cred, and doing so by avoiding copying the Kanye template too closely since that would be a dead giveaway.
    I've watched it several times now and keep thinking about it.
    He basically took a page out of Pete Weber's Playbook.
    Who do you think you are?? I AM!

I've watched it several times now and keep thinking about it.
    He basically took a page out of Pete Weber's Playbook.
    Who do you think you are?? I AM!
    Yes. That was a good one from Weber. Jeff Boski, always cuts to that great clip in many of his poker podcasts, so for that reason, I was actually familiar with it, when otherwise I wouldn't have been until you posted it.

Some of the best deadpanning I ever saw.
    Pure Genius.
    Too Bad everyone is freaking out thinking she is being serious when she isn't lol.
    This generation is so Fucked as they do not understand Sarcasm/Satire/Jokes.

Pure Genius.
    Too Bad everyone is freaking out thinking she is being serious when she isn't lol.
    Great clip. I disagree with Joe about the 2020 election - I do think it was rigged enough to change the outcome in favor of Biden and Joe doesn't. In any case it's time to view the banned Theo/Barr episode:
    https://rumble.com/v2xtt3y-theo-von-...-roseanne.html
    Name:  yGN1J7q.png
Views: 88
Size:  103.9 KB

More schizo-time, in Howdy Doody land. Ha.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder + Bill Yung + 1HitWonder ---> GOTTLOB1 = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html

Pure Genius.
    Great clip. I disagree with Joe about the 2020 election - I do think it was rigged enough to change the outcome in favor of Biden and Joe doesn't. In any case it's time to view the banned Theo/Barr episode:
    Thanks for posting.
    He posted the full episode on twitter as well.
    What I found odd about that was that Elon chimed in on how Comedy is Allowed on Twitter.
    I responded: As long as it isn't jokes about dead children, right?
    I find it odd that you can make jokes about how 6 million Jews should die but Alex Jones got to be banned because of dead children.
    My issue with Theo is that he's kinda gone "Hollywood" as he keeps changing his studio setup and intro.
    I tend to think that he is pretty dumb or that he playacts being dumb really well but whatever, I may listen to the entire episode while doing dishes or something.

Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    Pretty impressive that you even drop in over here to read every post.

The only think I did was look up the spelling of Howdy Doody. Good to go, for another few years.
    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Originally Posted by Gottlob View Post
    The only think I did was look up the spelling of Howdy Doody. Good to go, for another few years.
    There you go again, Fucking Up your grammar and coherent sentence structure, all the while typing about something that had nothing to do with the statement being made.
    Impressive!

Pure Genius.
    Thanks for posting.
    He posted the full episode on twitter as well.
    What I found odd about that was that Elon chimed in on how Comedy is Allowed on Twitter.
    I responded: As long as it isn't jokes about dead children, right?
    I find it odd that you can make jokes about how 6 million Jews should die but Alex Jones got to be banned because of dead children.
    My issue with Theo is that he's kinda gone "Hollywood" as he keeps changing his studio setup and intro.
    I tend to think that he is pretty dumb or that he playacts being dumb really well but whatever, I may listen to the entire episode while doing dishes or something.
    I really didn't know anything about Theo prior to this Barr podcast. I remember sometimes seeing Theo YouTube videos pop-up in YouTube searches but didn't click on them as the subject material didn't seem interesting in those situations. I listened to the podcast, and like Joe said, there is absolutely no reason this podcast should have been removed from YouTube. Overall I found the podcast to be mediocre, but not in any way offensive.
    I totally agree with your point about Alex Jones - in fact he got sued into oblivion and had to homestead his homes in addition to being banned as you know. I admire Alex's mental toughness and wherewithal to keep his show going in spite of all the attacks against him.

Loaded and on deck for a listening:

Thanks for posting!
    I thought Tate was banned from YouTube?
    What happened to him anyways?
    Did that girl drop the charges?
    I don't know much about him other than a few clips.
    Hard to keep up with all the gossip/drama.

EDIT: Oh, I listened to the first 30 seconds, and I guess he has charges against him, and the case is ongoing.

Thanks for posting!
    I thought Tate was banned from YouTube?
    What happened to him anyways?
    Did that girl drop the charges?
    I don't know much about him other than a few clips.
    Hard to keep up with all the gossip/drama.

EDIT: Oh, I listened to the first 30 seconds, and I guess he has charges against him, and the case is ongoing.
    He spent about 3 months in prison and he mentioned that it is likely that the charges will be dropped. The podcast was OK. He made some good points about the purpose of digital currency (control of the populace), the real reason homosexuality is banned in a lot of countries (corruption of children since they are impressionable), and how feminists revert to regular women when there is a crisis and a man needs to step up. Other than what I learned in the podcast, I knew very little about him before that. He went for the Jordan Peterson template:Canadian sort of accent, and then the big advertisement that he smokes three cigars a day, has 10 coffees a day, and only eats a meal once a day (that is at least 80% protein). He said that nicotine and caffeine really make him feel charged up and great overall. Nothing to write home about here, but OK overall as I wrote above.

Thread Information