Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Documentaries

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Very entertaining doc. Please disregard this post if you have already seen this
    Great Documentary!
    Really funny.
    I loved that joke with Willie Nelson in the beginning about the Old Man walking up the stairs.
    And the speed round where he knows all the jokes lol.
    Nice Find!
    Too Bad that Jackie is too much of a nice guy and made Howard Stern a Billionaire.
    That's why Howard had to change the format.
    He doesn't have comedians like Jackie and Artie giving him all the quick-witted material.
    My personality is very much like Arite and Jackie.
    Lots of sarcasm and quick wit.
    Without all the ambition that they had.
    Most people, in real life, can't handle it.
    Sometimes, I can't handle it lol.
    You may have noticed that by all my posts in the past years over here.
    I don't hold back or fake it online.
    It's basically me talking out loud but typing the words.
    Thanks Monet, I'm glad you enjoyed it. My bone almost got revved up enough while watching you to call Jackie's dial-a-joke line, but it didn't happen.
    BTW, I finally got around to watching Clerks 3, for continuity. I thought it was very poor.

LOL

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Great Documentary!
    Really funny.
    I loved that joke with Willie Nelson in the beginning about the Old Man walking up the stairs.
    And the speed round where he knows all the jokes lol.
    Nice Find!
    Too Bad that Jackie is too much of a nice guy and made Howard Stern a Billionaire.
    That's why Howard had to change the format.
    He doesn't have comedians like Jackie and Artie giving him all the quick-witted material.
    My personality is very much like Arite and Jackie.
    Lots of sarcasm and quick wit.
    Without all the ambition that they had.
    Most people, in real life, can't handle it.
    Sometimes, I can't handle it lol.
    You may have noticed that by all my posts in the past years over here.
    I don't hold back or fake it online.
    It's basically me talking out loud but typing the words.
    Thanks Monet, I'm glad you enjoyed it. My bone almost got revved up enough while watching you to call Jackie's dial-a-joke line, but it didn't happen.
    BTW, I finally got around to watching Clerks 3, for continuity. I thought it was very poor.

LOL
    Kuntstone, since you are a faggot, it is not surprising that the scenario written in red is the first thing to pop into your faggot-riddled mind.

7 months old and everything Garrett said came true (Whitehouse cocaine scandal, etc.) . Deep into the weeds. I hope this kid doesn't get SethRiched. He's a superstar.
    https://tinyurl.com/2p8849s9
    Name:  EDHuEsE.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  40.4 KB

On deck for a listening:

The following is not a reco, but a perfect example of how Joe plays chameleon depending on his guest. He recently had on experimental astronomy physicist Brian Keating and I listened to this podcast. When Brian mentioned that President Nixon included some verbiage (on some medium like a placard I guess which was put on board the moon rocket) about how human beings come in peace for the astronaut's trip to the moon - Joe made no mention that he wasn't sure that we even landed on the moon during Brian's statement even though he has said this many times to other guests who weren't mainstream scientists.
    I usually don't listen to his MMA sub-podcasts, but since the amazing Terence Crawford was on his most recent one, I did listen to it and it was pretty good IMHO. The Hulk Hogan podcast was decent, but nothing special IMHO. You may have listened to these podcasts as well - I just thought it was hilarious how Joe sat back about his beliefs regarding the US moon landings. I thought the Brian Keating podcast as a whole, was fine.

The following is not a reco, but a perfect example of how Joe plays chameleon depending on his guest. He recently had on experimental astronomy physicist Brian Keating and I listened to this podcast. When Brian mentioned that President Nixon included some verbiage (on some medium like a placard I guess which was put on board the moon rocket) about how human beings come in peace for the astronaut's trip to the moon - Joe made no mention that he wasn't sure that we even landed on the moon during Brian's statement even though he has said this many times to other guests who weren't mainstream scientists.
    I usually don't listen to his MMA sub-podcasts, but since the amazing Terence Crawford was on his most recent one, I did listen to it and it was pretty good IMHO. The Hulk Hogan podcast was decent, but nothing special IMHO. You may have listened to these podcasts as well - I just thought it was hilarious how Joe sat back about his beliefs regarding the US moon landings. I thought the Brian Keating podcast as a whole, was fine.
    Thanks for the heads up!
    I was kind of excited to see Hollywood Hogan on the Joe Rogan Podcast.
    However, I only lasted about 30 seconds.
    Hogan got into character and that was good but when Tony Hincliffe raised his hands in the air and screeched like a little schoolgirl... I turned the podcast off.
    Just like when he had Ric Flair on, Joe put Tony on the podcast because he is his good friend who loves Wrestling.
    But Joe needs to stop doing that.
    If Fucks up the podcast!
    I want to hear the guest.
    I do not want to hear some Fag Screeching like some giddy fanboy.
    It makes no sense and I'm guessing Flair and Hogan didn't like it or appreciate it either.
    They just have to deal with it because they are not on top like they used to be.

Thanks for the heads up!
    I was kind of excited to see Hollywood Hogan on the Joe Rogan Podcast.
    However, I only lasted about 30 seconds.
    Hogan got into character and that was good but when Tony Hincliffe raised his hands in the air and screeched like a little schoolgirl... I turned the podcast off.
    Just like when he had Ric Flair on, Joe put Tony on the podcast because he is his good friend who loves Wrestling.
    But Joe needs to stop doing that.
    If Fucks up the podcast!
    I want to hear the guest.
    I do not want to hear some Fag Screeching like some giddy fanboy.
    It makes no sense and I'm guessing Flair and Hogan didn't like it or appreciate it either.
    They just have to deal with it because they are not on top like they used to be.
    Great point. Ric Flair has a podcast, but I haven't looked into it much. I may listen to the one below:

Nice interview with jazz pianist legend Bill Evans. Probably the last interview with Bill before his death at 51:

Hmmm John Cusack getting out of his TDS maybe?
    Are we getting a little more of the 80's version of John now?

Thanks for posting. It's definitely a start, although toward the end of the Fox News blurb the guy on the panel said that John had just tweeted (before his sensible tweet) that Biden was the most competent leader of a lifetime or words to that effect. Anyway, it sounds like John is gaining some clarity about what's really happening.

Thanks for posting. It's definitely a start, although toward the end of the Fox News blurb the guy on the panel said that John had just tweeted (before his sensible tweet) that Biden was the most competent leader of a lifetime or words to that effect. Anyway, it sounds like John is gaining some clarity about what's really happening.

Those Fox chicks are some lookers though

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post

Yes, they don't mess around over there.

Yes, they don't mess around over there.
    Yeah they don’t hire from the same candidate pool as Democracy Now does for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yeah they don’t hire from the same candidate pool as Democracy Now does for sure.
    Great point Ben - they need more than just a catchy intro song (and dog shit political views for the most part):

WOW Signal... never heard of it but got to give it a chance.
    Review it a bit later on when I have some time.

Thread Information