Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Question for Mr MDawg

Whoa, AndrewG, that's a lot of reasons for him hiring your boss: he's been a busy client, apparently.

Next time you see alan, tell him MrV wishes him the best.

He won't believe it, of course, given the grief I've given him of late, but I actually do wish him well and hope he gets back to being his old cantankerous self again.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    You see, jdaewoo?

The guy is denser than osmium.

Here, let's toy with him a little ...

Hey "AndrewG," you say your "boss" is alan's attorney: can you tell us WHY alan needs an attorney?

Criminal?

Domestic Violence?

Bankruptcy?

Thank you and keep slaving away, some day you might make something of yourself.
    Very clever of you, listing negative reasons for having an attorney. I'll list some other reasons:

Because he set up a trust.
    Because he was injured in an auto accident.
    Because he needed a prenup.
    Because he's a business owner.
    Because he was libeled.

Of course your goal is to link negative reasons to his identity and you do it using a fictitious name for yourself.

Yes, very clever.

If I remember correctly Alan was announcing he was looking to sue Rob Singer for liable at one point but decided it wasn’t worth it.

If Alan was around still he could confirm that because I’m too lazy to do the research. And we can’t even ask him over at WoV as he was last observed walking away from that forum a few days ago. And it certainly wouldn’t be good form to do what the guy that works for his lawyer suggested, I.e. looking him up and reaching out to him.

And it certainly doesn’t seem right for the guy that works for Alan’s attorney to even be discussing Alan’s situation. Since this kid doesn’t claim to be an attorney, I would assume he isn’t violating his clients privacy or privilege. But still seems wrong.

Perhaps Mr V can discuss his thoughts from his career about an employee discussing the affairs of someone his firm represents. Doesn’t seem kosher to this layman.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Actually it makes perfect sense. Things build on themselves, and once someone has posted something and is challenged it is only natural to follow the matter to its conclusion of proving any doubter wrong.
    Mr Mdawg even if you are innocent of all charges including that you were creating an investor scam, you should give up. You won't convince anyone on these forums. Their sole purpose is to ride you or any of their targets till death. Look at the posts in this thread. They are still hounding someone in this thread who hasn't posted here in three years, and they still hound others in other threads who haven't posted here for as long or longer (from what I can see).

Give it up. It's a waste of time.
    By the way, Alan last posted here on April 4th 2019 or just over 2 years ago. Since it appears there are over 4000 practicing attorneys in Clark County, in the event I ever need one to do some research for me, I’m going to play the odds and hope I don’t get you. If your 3 year claim is any indication of the quality of the research you provide.

4000, hey I bet that number, and the chase for it has had a profound effect on your life. Just basing it on your recent statement you only play .25 Video Poker.

Have a good weekend kid!

Andrew, if you want to put the Andrew is Alan jokes to bed once and for all, all you have to do is take a picture with Alan. I remember a banned Poster coming back as a Sock and claiming that they were Friends with the Banned Poster and Other Posters BS radar went off big time. I suggested the "New Member/ Friend" merely take a picture with the banned Poster to put the rumors to bed and that "Newbie," claimed they didn't know how to take a picture with their "Friend." Yeah right. That "Newbie," was outed by the Admin as the banned Poster's Sock and permanantly banned unsurprisingly.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Enough.

I could easily post my driver's license (with certain info redacted) but it is not in my best interests to be linked to a gambling forum. Which is why I think most of you also do not use your true names.

Mr M has used his real name. You can Google him. His personal email and even his cell phone number are public. You can contact him directly.
    Sorry Andrew I deleted the post.
    What's the matter?
    Don't want to own your real words window licker?

I fear that AndrewG has stepped into ethical quicksand.

He's doxed his employer's client.

Uh oh.

Now if we only knew the name of AndrewG's employer we could file a bar complaint against him, but not against AndrewG as he's only a minion, not an attorney at law.

I ask you, is that really fair to AndrewG's employer, who presumably is unaware of how his young wage slave is potentially ruining his practice?

Also, note that I said "could," not "should" file a bar complaint: we have a choice, yea or nay.

I'd give young, inexperienced, clueless AndrewG some leeway here: he's in earnest and still a bit wet behind the ears: I believe AndrewG needs a bit of a firm hand to whelp him, a task I believe this board can ably perform.

Name:  bozo dox.png
Views: 207
Size:  629.8 KB
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-23-2021 at 08:03 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Enough.

I could easily post my driver's license (with certain info redacted) but it is not in my best interests to be linked to a gambling forum. Which is why I think most of you also do not use your true names.

Mr M has used his real name. You can Google him. His personal email and even his cell phone number are public. You can contact him directly.
    Sorry Andrew I deleted the post.
    What's the matter?
    Don't want to own your real words window licker?
    Actually, I borrowed a quote about a choice of bread from someone else.

Thread Information