Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
How the hell could Mission possibly miss the above post? You have posted the same words I don't know how many times now as it is repeated every few days.
You know what BoSox, go fuck yourself. I am tired of your bullshit and tired of defending you to people who ask what happened to Bosox? Your just a coach belly type troll now. Just what these forums need.

I do not know what you are getting all riled up for what I said is true. Here is the same quote that I copied from you:

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Look, Mission, it was Mike who back in December posted "that it was time for Mdawg to put up or shut up and show him his play". I don't know, maybe you missed that because you disappear for months. It was MIKE who said it was time to get to the bottom of this. Did these events in the last week do that? NO! I don't know whether he was played and manipulated, or just outsmarted, but he didn't get done what he was supposed to and people were counting on him to do. He got side tracked by $500 freaking dollars!

You are like a fucken sick talking parrot. Why get all worked up, and obsessed on this board as MDawg is never taken seriously anyway. KewlJ, you need some new material as your words get old fast. Show some originality for a change.

On a side note, I think you frequently talking bad of the Wizard on this site is a low slime ball move regardless of him being right or wrong. Be a man for christ's sake, you should be glad someone tells you this because you will never figure it out for yourself.