Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Mission, I HAVE contacted the owners, not about this, but about the Norm situation and I was told it was Mike's call. Mike runs the forum, so there.

No I am not resigning. I don't intend to post there unless things change. No reason to. WoV as it currently is, is no different than here, except the rules change on a whim, depending on Mike's mood. At least here, we understand the rules....there are no rules. But I am not announcing my resignation. I reserve the right to change my mind. But I will bet my current suspension either mysteriously turns to a ban or a mysterious resignation is announced in the coming days.

Look, Mission, it was Mike who back in December posted "that it was time for Mdawg to put up or shut up and show him his play". I don't know, maybe you missed that because you disappear for months. It was MIKE who said it was time to get to the bottom of this. Did these events in the last week do that? NO! I don't know whether he was played and manipulated, or just outsmarted, but he didn't get done what he was supposed to and people were counting on him to do. He got side tracked by $500 freaking dollars!
Oh, well there you go. Mike runs the Forum. Sorry about your luck. I still don't understand the total inability to be even one iota objective. He didn't kill your dog, did he?

I guess we shall see. If I were you, then just don't say anything about it until you have made a decision. I mean not to say anything at all in that regard over there or to Wizard directly.

I do disappear for months.

Your Honor:

Mission146 would like to present his first piece of evidence to back up his case that he doesn't give a fuck.

Anyway, why are, "People counting on him?" The people who proposed the challenge and paid the money weren't counting on him to do what you said. Like I said, see what you can negotiate between MDawg, Wizard, yourself and whoever else and pony up your money if you're so worried about it. I don't think anyone is stopping you from making the offer and presenting terms to your liking.