Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make innoculations mandatory

I believe that the government should require proof of inoculation in order to travel out of the country and to qualify for or renew a passport.

All school children should be required to get inoculated, same as for mumps etc.

All employees in service industries who come in contact with the public and all health care workers should be required to get inoculated.

People who refuse to get inoculated should be disqualified from using government funds such as medicare or medicaid to care for them if they contract the virus.

Live by stupidity, die by stupidity: don't ask me to pay for your mistake!
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I believe that the government should require proof of inoculation in order to travel out of the country and to qualify for or renew a passport.

All school children should be required to get inoculated, same as for mumps etc.

All employees in service industries who come in contact with the public and all health care workers should be required to get inoculated.

People who refuse to get inoculated should be disqualified from using government funds such as medicare or medicaid to care for them if they contract the virus.

In Order:

1.) You'd think they'd require it to travel INTO the country, as opposed to out. Although, I'm not sure that I agree with this. I would just leave it up to the airlines and cruise ship companies whether or not they want to require proof of vaccination, and if they do, you're de facto prohibited from leaving the country unless you are driving or own your own boat/plane/chopper.

2.) I don't know that we're there with Covid, but I wouldn't have a huge problem with it being a requirement for public schools. Private schools that do not receive any form of Government funding should be permitted to do whatever they want.

3.) This should be left up to the individual employers and businesses. You could make an argument for those health care facilities that receive federal funds that they must require it. As far as service industries, leave it up to the businesses...most will probably think that it will look good for them to require it, anyway, so then it becomes a selling point. A business can also make it a point NOT to require it and get those customers who politically agree with that stance.

4.) Medicare shouldn't exist anyway, but it does, so, sure, whatever.

Good luck with that. It's experimental. You fools have gone from sheep to lab rats. In Fauci We Trust. Fuck off.

I will remain in the unvaccinated control group.

Good Job.
    We will become Nazi Germany in less than 100 years after defeating them.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Good luck with that. It's experimental. You fools have gone from sheep to lab rats. In Fauci We Trust. Fuck off.

Same, until at least August. Maybe longer.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Vaccine = Bad
    Chopping your Dick off = Good

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Vaccine = Bad
    Chopping your Dick off = Good
    More like:

Other person gets a vaccine: Don't care.

Other person does not get a vaccine: Also don't care.

Other person chops dick: Don't care.

Other person keeps dick: Don't care.

When do I care?

MY vaccine: When I feel like it.

MY dick: Keeping.

My body, my choice, no mask - no vaxx.

You may cower under your bed in fear, me - not gonna happen.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Me as well, period.

Let me get this straight.
    Democrats, Liberals, Progressives lose their minds about having to have ID to vote but on the complete other hand they want to force every American to have a Covid Passport ID???
    This is Twilight Zone Looney Tune Bullshit.
    It seems pretty clear that America has moved into a form of Totalitarian Government where Governors can suspend the bill of rights and your rights as a citizen in the name of Covid.
    Be Careful what you wish for MR V... China already requires a Covid Passport... Is that what you want?
    You want America to become Red China and forgo our civil liberties and rights?
    Pretty Sick Chubbs.

You would think that Mission146 would like this guy, Dave Smith, who may actually run under the Libertarian Party.

Last edited by monet; 04-24-2021 at 09:32 PM.

More like:

Other person gets a vaccine: Don't care.

Other person does not get a vaccine: Also don't care.

Other person chops dick: Don't care.

Other person keeps dick: Don't care.

When do I care?

MY vaccine: When I feel like it.

MY dick: Keeping.
    What do you care about or what do you stand for?
    You claim to be a Libertarian.
    Last I checked, the Hardcore Libertarians CARE... one could say they care more than any Republican or Democrat.

I already got my two shots so I am good.

My son is conservative and as a Kool-Aid drinker he says he won't get inoculated: his wife will.

Fine, they're adults.

My concern is for my grandson: I don't want him to catch the damned virus from some clueless, selfish person who could have gotten inoculated but chose not to, thus exposing him and others to illness and possible death.

When vaccines for polio and TB were made available people didn't balk: why now?

Left unchecked, many, many more will die a needless death.
    What, Me Worry?

I already got my two shots so I am good.

My son is conservative and as a Kool-Aid drinker he says he won't get inoculated: his wife will.

Fine, they're adults.

My concern is for my grandson: I don't want him to catch the damned virus from some clueless, selfish person who could have gotten inoculated but chose not to, thus exposing him and others to illness and possible death.

When vaccines for polio and TB were made available people didn't balk: why now?

Left unchecked, many, many more will die a needless death.
    You do realize you can still get coronavirus? mRNA isn't like a smallpox or polio vaccine. People are dying needless deaths from the "vaccines" too. Guess that is ok.

CDC showing almost 3500 vaccine deaths so far. The country was shut down before we got to 100 deaths from coronavirus. Unlike anyone with covid having it blamed for their death, even if they were ran over by a bus, only 1% of adverse reactions to the shots are being reported to VAERS.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html
    Last edited by MaxPen; 04-25-2021 at 12:23 AM.

Some states are moving to restrict COVID 'vaccination passport' mandates.
    Texas and Florida are among the states that have preemptively banned or restricted government agencies and businesses from requiring proof of vaccine.

He has probably already had it and shrugged it off. Under 24 years old, the risk of the disease being mortal is measured to the LEFT of the decimal. Your irrational fears notwithstanding, the odds for your kids are very good. BTW over 75% of the US CCP virus deaths have been related to OBESITY. If you ain't fat, nix panicus. It is a nasty flu bug.

Among 148,494 adults who received a Covid-19 diagnosis during an emergency department or inpatient visit at 238 U.S. hospitals from March to December, 71,491 were hospitalized. Of those who were admitted, 27.8% were overweight and 50.2% were obese, according to the CDC report. Overweight is defined as having a body mass index of 25 or more, while obesity is defined as having a BMI of 30 or more.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covi...-or-obese.html

Let me get this straight.
    Democrats, Liberals, Progressives lose their minds about having to have ID to vote but on the complete other hand they want to force every American to have a Covid Passport ID???
    This is Twilight Zone Looney Tune Bullshit.
    It seems pretty clear that America has moved into a form of Totalitarian Government where Governors can suspend the bill of rights and your rights as a citizen in the name of Covid.
    Be Careful what you wish for MR V... China already requires a Covid Passport... Is that what you want?
    You want America to become Red China and forgo our civil liberties and rights?
    Pretty Sick Chubbs.

You would think that Mission146 would like this guy, Dave Smith, who may actually run under the Libertarian Party.

I'll try to watch it later, but it depends. If a business wants to have vaccinations as a barrier to entry, then both property rights and the concept of free association support their ability to do so.

What do you care about or what do you stand for?
    You claim to be a Libertarian.
    Last I checked, the Hardcore Libertarians CARE... one could say they care more than any Republican or Democrat.
    Free speech. Property rights. Separation of Church and state. Autonomy over self. Tenth Amendment. Free Association.

Some states are moving to restrict COVID 'vaccination passport' mandates.
    Texas and Florida are among the states that have preemptively banned or restricted government agencies and businesses from requiring proof of vaccine.
    Limited scope.

The feds control interstate travel, so if they say you need it to board a plane, bus or train that leaves the state then that's the way it has to be.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information