Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Insurrection update

  1. #1
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,645
    Things are starting to happen.

    A Republican precinct chairman from Texas was arrested for participating in the Insurrection and assaulting police.

    So much for Republicans supporting law enforcement and upholding the constitution.

    Were I in charge, and assuming he's convicted, I'd give the seditious Trumpie a choice: old sparky, the noose, or a firing squad.

    As much as Republicans deny and deflect their collective tit is in the ringer for the Insurrection.

    see: https://news.yahoo.com/republican-pr...030136610.html
    What, Me Worry?

  2. #2
    Were I in charge, and assuming he's convicted, I'd give the seditious weed addict a choice: old sparky, the noose, or a firing squad.

  3. #3
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,645
    Whoa, he's a weed addict too?

    Rather odd for a rabid Republican.
    What, Me Worry?

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Things are starting to happen.

    A Republican precinct chairman from Texas was arrested for participating in the Insurrection and assaulting police.

    So much for Republicans supporting law enforcement and upholding the constitution.

    Were I in charge, and assuming he's convicted, I'd give the seditious Trumpie a choice: old sparky, the noose, or a firing squad.

    As much as Republicans deny and deflect their collective tit is in the ringer for the Insurrection.

    see: https://news.yahoo.com/republican-pr...030136610.html
    Your thuggish, totalitarian worldview really has rotted out your prefrontal lobes. Get help.

  5. #5
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,645
    Well now, looks like we have a wiener!

    So you think the Insurrection was appropriate, do you?

    Trump is your man, is he?

    Better hunker down for the upcoming shitstorm.

    Bwa ha ha ha
    What, Me Worry?

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Things are starting to happen.

    A Republican precinct chairman from Texas was arrested for participating in the Insurrection and assaulting police.

    So much for Republicans supporting law enforcement and upholding the constitution.

    Were I in charge, and assuming he's convicted, I'd give the seditious Trumpie a choice: old sparky, the noose, or a firing squad.

    As much as Republicans deny and deflect their collective tit is in the ringer for the Insurrection.

    see: https://news.yahoo.com/republican-pr...030136610.html
    No press coverage of the insurrection by leftists of the Oklahoma State Capitol. I wonder why. Oh yeah, it's leftys....not rightys.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  7. #7
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,645
    WTF are you talking about?

    Dude, these felons, inspired by Herr Trump, stormed and broke into the US Capitol building, seeking to overthrow the lawfully elected government.

    Their plan was to seize power and then somehow seek to install their stooge, the Orange Oaf.

    Fuck Oklahoma, they're of no importance.

    BTW, how did FOX cover the Insurrection?

    I have to ask because I avoid viewing their toxic bullshit.
    What, Me Worry?

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    WTF are you talking about?

    Dude, these felons, inspired by Herr Trump, stormed and broke into the US Capitol building, seeking to overthrow the lawfully elected government.

    Their plan was to seize power and then somehow seek to install their stooge, the Orange Oaf.

    Fuck Oklahoma, they're of no importance.

    BTW, how did FOX cover the Insurrection?

    I have to ask because I avoid viewing their toxic bullshit.
    Your delusions have truly rotted away your critical reasoning powers if they ever existed. Get hep. Really.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    WTF are you talking about?

    Dude, these felons, inspired by Herr Trump, stormed and broke into the US Capitol building, seeking to overthrow the lawfully elected government.

    Their plan was to seize power and then somehow seek to install their stooge, the Orange Oaf.

    Fuck Oklahoma, they're of no importance.

    BTW, how did FOX cover the Insurrection?

    I have to ask because I avoid viewing their toxic bullshit.
    Everyone on Fox and every Republican politician immediately denounced protestors invading the Capitol as it was happening. Which is much more than lefties do when BLM and Antifa are burning and looting. But the problem is the police waved most of the protestors thru to enter the Capitol. What was that all about? And if you watched the video most all of them stayed within the ropes.

    Yeah, sure, there were a few miscreants. Insurrection? LMFAO!!!!! Yeah, you betcha. We're talking just one incident that lasted a few hours. Your town, Portland, has been getting pounded for over a year.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  10. #10
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,645
    It was excited to watch Donny work the crowd before they attacked.



    That may come back to haunt him.
    What, Me Worry?

  11. #11
    Who shot the unarmed, peaceful protester Ashli Babbitt?

  12. #12
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,645
    She wasn't peaceful, she was unlawfully breaking into the US Capital bldg.!

    Her death was warranted and appropriate.

    That bldg is the symbolic holy of holies, and off limits to insurrectionists; had they tried to break into a prison or police station the result would be the same, albeit with more deaths.

    Congressmen were inside, the police had the legal right to use deadly force.

    I note that the family of the deceased woman have dropped their wrongful death lawsuit: lawyers don't like cases without a likely pay day.
    What, Me Worry?

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    She wasn't peaceful, she was unlawfully breaking into the US Capital bldg.!
    How? The doors were unlocked, she was unarmed and peacefully protesting
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Her death was warranted and appropriate.
    In what world do you live your fantasy life? An unarmed veteran, flanked by armed police threatens NO one and you claim her murder was "warranted and appropriate"? Yours is a vile an
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    That bldg is the symbolic holy of holies, and off-limits to insurrectionists; had they tried to break into a prison or police station the result would be the same, albeit with more deaths.
    That building is the PEOPLES House, not some temple in a Forbidden City. Calling peaceful, unarmed protesters who entered the building through doors unlocked by Capital Police "insurrectionists" is an abuse of the language and raw propaganda.
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Congressmen were inside, the police had the legal right to use deadly force.
    Cite your legal authority for that baseless claim. In no way was that cop given a license to kill, he was subject to teh same use of force rules as all cops are.

  14. #14
    Has "the plan" for the storming of the Capitol building ever been reported? What did they really plan to do if they came face to face with members of Congress?

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Has "the plan" for the storming of the Capitol building ever been reported? What did they really plan to do if they came face to face with members of Congress?
    Good point. Who authored this alleged "plan"? Who funded this alleged "plan"? Did the intelligence services have embedded undercover agents? Are there videos of the planning sessions?

  16. #16
    This idea that a federal building being unlocked makes entering legal is something I need to start taking advantage of. I've always wanted to sleep in the White House -- damn D.C. hotels are too expensive. And there are some missile silos in Kansas -- I need to wander in there someday while the gates are open. All these 24/7 government buildings -- as long as they aren't locked, I bet I can save a ton on hotel bills. I wonder if they have 24/7 cafeterias.

    I pay taxes. May as well eat well.

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    This idea that a federal building being unlocked makes entering legal is something I need to start taking advantage of. I've always wanted to sleep in the White House -- damn D.C. hotels are too expensive. And there are some missile silos in Kansas -- I need to wander in there someday while the gates are open. All these 24/7 government buildings -- as long as they aren't locked, I bet I can save a ton on hotel bills. I wonder if they have 24/7 cafeterias.

    I pay taxes. May as well eat well.
    The Capitol was locked, then the Capitol Police UNLOCKED the doors. Odd that.

  18. #18
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,645
    Hello, co-conspirators.

    Greetings, like-minded Trumpies.
    What, Me Worry?

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by Hawkesite View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    This idea that a federal building being unlocked makes entering legal is something I need to start taking advantage of. I've always wanted to sleep in the White House -- damn D.C. hotels are too expensive. And there are some missile silos in Kansas -- I need to wander in there someday while the gates are open. All these 24/7 government buildings -- as long as they aren't locked, I bet I can save a ton on hotel bills. I wonder if they have 24/7 cafeterias.

    I pay taxes. May as well eat well.
    The Capitol was locked, then the Capitol Police UNLOCKED the doors. Odd that.

    Choose your conspiracy:

    1) Many Capitol police were actually double agents, working with the Prez to allow pro-Trumpers in to stall the confirmation of the vote.

    2) Many Capitol police were actually triple agents, working with the Deep State while appearing to work for the Prez. They unlocked the doors so pro-Trump rioters (I'm sorry, peaceful protestors) could storm the Capitol, have their pictures taken, and then be arrested and sent to the Gulag, thereby damaging the pro-Trump movement.

    3) The Deep State rigged the IQ and personality tests for the Capitol police, ensuring that poor fearful dumb bastards would be in key positions and not know what the hell to do when rioters (sorry, peaceful protestors) stormed the Capitol.

    This would make a good poll, I think. (1), (2) or (3).

  20. #20
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,645
    4) Mental magnetism: the brain-addled, borderline retarded insurrectionists were drawn to the Capitol building due to the previously undiagnosed mental illness now known as "Trumpism:" it causes retards, doofuses and the quasi-brain dead to gather together with like-minded individuals in halls of power in order to pose, preen, vandalize and take selfies, all while waiting for the coming of their new messiah.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New Construction Update
    By MisterV in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2021, 04:24 PM
  2. Update on Masks
    By Ex-AP in forum Coronavirus
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2020, 10:19 AM
  3. the update...LarryS
    By LarryS in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-20-2018, 05:45 AM
  4. Shooting update
    By MisterV in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 04:59 PM
  5. X Train Update
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 01:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •