Whatever this Marydawg turns out to be, high roller losing player that receives high end comps because he loses, and just leaves out all the losing from his fairytale, two things are certain. 1.) his fantasy story, as told is bullshit, and 2.) besides his narcistic need for constant attention, he is hell bent on making a mockery of and bring down WoV. And he is doing just that. I suspect that is about hate and bitterness for those (AP's) that do succeed at winning. And it is almost a certainty that he is a previously banned member. Now this forum, VCT, is just sort of caught in the middle, because of frequent discussion about WoV by those that can't participate there and by those that are members there but don't feel free to say what they really think there.

I mean what kind of successful player would be posting all that he posts and so very worried about every person's opionion of his that he publicly lists 23 members (more now) that he is at war with because they don't beleive him?

What kind of narcissist engages in the back door manipulation of both forum administrators and members trying to influence them to believing him?

What kind of narcissist, creates obvious sockpuppets, to declare how great he is and how much they love him?

This is a really sick dude. That kind of language is probably used too often about those we disagree with, even by myself at times, but this is a really sick dude!

I'll give him this: he has managed to create the chaos and havoc he wanted.