Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 144

Thread: The case against Mdawg

  1. #101
    Whatever this Marydawg turns out to be, high roller losing player that receives high end comps because he loses, and just leaves out all the losing from his fairytale, two things are certain. 1.) his fantasy story, as told is bullshit, and 2.) besides his narcistic need for constant attention, he is hell bent on making a mockery of and bring down WoV. And he is doing just that. I suspect that is about hate and bitterness for those (AP's) that do succeed at winning. And it is almost a certainty that he is a previously banned member. Now this forum, VCT, is just sort of caught in the middle, because of frequent discussion about WoV by those that can't participate there and by those that are members there but don't feel free to say what they really think there.

    I mean what kind of successful player would be posting all that he posts and so very worried about every person's opionion of his that he publicly lists 23 members (more now) that he is at war with because they don't beleive him?

    What kind of narcissist engages in the back door manipulation of both forum administrators and members trying to influence them to believing him?

    What kind of narcissist, creates obvious sockpuppets, to declare how great he is and how much they love him?


    This is a really sick dude. That kind of language is probably used too often about those we disagree with, even by myself at times, but this is a really sick dude!

    I'll give him this: he has managed to create the chaos and havoc he wanted.

  2. #102
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Make the terms of your wager clear.
    This is what you wrote...

    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    As I stated many know who I am, and I have no clue this is the member who provided the info to MDawg. I believe I can prove this false, anyone want to make a wager?
    Now you go back and try to remember what you wanted to prove false, and we can wager.

  3. #103
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Whatever this Marydawg turns out to be, high roller losing player that receives high end comps because he loses, and just leaves out all the losing from his fairytale, two things are certain. 1.) his fantasy story, as told is bullshit, and 2.) besides his narcistic need for constant attention, he is hell bent on making a mockery of and bring down WoV. And he is doing just that. I suspect that is about hate and bitterness for those (AP's) that do succeed at winning. And it is almost a certainty that he is a previously banned member. Now this forum, VCT, is just sort of caught in the middle, because of frequent discussion about WoV by those that can't participate there and by those that are members there but don't feel free to say what they really think there.

    I mean what kind of successful player would be posting all that he posts and so very worried about every person's opionion of his that he publicly lists 23 members (more now) that he is at war with because they don't beleive him?

    What kind of narcissist engages in the back door manipulation of both forum administrators and members trying to influence them to believing him?

    What kind of narcissist, creates obvious sockpuppets, to declare how great he is and how much they love him?


    This is a really sick dude. That kind of language is probably used too often about those we disagree with, even by myself at times, but this is a really sick dude!

    I'll give him this: he has managed to create the chaos and havoc he wanted.
    Sounds exactly like Blackhole.

    But I can “almost” guarantee he is a real guy. A rich guy to most of us. And I consider myself “rich” but I’m poor compared to the guy posting as MDawg.

    We can all debate what is rich and what is successful in life. You KJ making over a million from AP is as real as it gets to me and I have no doubt it’s true. But it’s pennies compared to this MD character.

    I probably shouldn’t put this out there but the dude is real in many ways based on what I believe is true.

    The guy I believe is the poster is everything he claims to be. But we all know he isn’t the gambler he claims to be. Even with a Marty, it isn’t possible (ok Mission or Wiz, argue with me) in Vegas.

    The only thing I can’t understand is why he pushes the fake narrative. I understand Ego, but even then it makes no sense to me. He was handed a lot, but didn’t get everything handed to him.

    And I do believe his father would be ashamed of his posts online.
    Injured in an accident? We are here for you! With offices in 2 states, we will sue to get you cash. No money up front, we only get paid when you win.

  4. #104
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,844
    Originally Posted by kewlJ
    I mean what kind of successful player would be posting all that he posts and so very worried about every person's opionion of his that he publicly lists 23 members (more now) that he is at war with because they don't beleive him?

    What kind of narcissist engages in the back door manipulation of both forum administrators and members trying to influence them to believing him?

    What kind of narcissist, creates obvious sockpuppets, to declare how great he is and how much they love him?[/B]

    This is a really sick dude.
    Are you talking about douchedawg or Trump?
    What, Me Worry?

  5. #105
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Make the terms of your wager clear.
    This is what you wrote...

    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    As I stated many know who I am, and I have no clue this is the member who provided the info to MDawg. I believe I can prove this false, anyone want to make a wager?
    Now you go back and try to remember what you wanted to prove false, and we can wager.
    Didn’t think you were willing to put out there who you were actually are hiding behind.

    Think of an equal wager and I’m all in up to $100,000.

    Otherwise you are the same loser everyone sees you as. Nothing you post can change that.

    Even MDawg sent me a PM claiming you were a useful idiot, my words not his. But he did compare you to Tasha.
    Injured in an accident? We are here for you! With offices in 2 states, we will sue to get you cash. No money up front, we only get paid when you win.

  6. #106
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Think of an equal wager
    I'm willing to wager on whatever you wanted to prove false when you wrote this,
    if you can remember what you meant.

    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    As I stated many know who I am, and I have no clue this is the member
    who provided the info to MDawg. I believe I can prove this false, anyone want to make a wager?

  7. #107
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

    But I can “almost” guarantee he is a real guy. A rich guy to most of us. And I consider myself “rich” but I’m poor compared to the guy posting as MDawg.

    We can all debate what is rich and what is successful in life. You KJ making over a million from AP is as real as it gets to me and I have no doubt it’s true. But it’s pennies compared to this MD character.
    I think he is a rich guy too, Boz. I didn't always think that. But he is NOT a winning player, winning every session, every trip, lifetime winner, all things he has claimed.

    As for KJ, do you guys realize I am now in my 18th year of fulltime AP/Blackjack (mostly blackjack) play? getting old! A little over a million dollars isn't all that much when you divide that out. And my ride has consisted up ups and downs, just the way real gambling, with or without an advatage works. And it has consisted of under-expectation, lower income years, early on, when I was playing smaller stakes and during my run in Vegas, again, just the way real gambling works. Like me or hate me, there is nothing math defying, or even improbable about my journey. It is just the way gambling works. I suspect it is rather pedestrian and uninspiring to many.

    As to why these guys push the fake narrative. I don't know. I guess it is just a narcisstic thing. wanting to be someone or something you are not. And the internet provides that opportunity, I guess. What is shocking to me is the doubling down, often escalating claims, when there is no one left believing these fairytales. That one is weird to me. I guess if they stop, they fade away into irrelivancy as Mr Singer is doing.

  8. #108
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Whatever this Marydawg turns out to be, high roller losing player that receives high end comps because he loses, and just leaves out all the losing from his fairytale, two things are certain. 1.) his fantasy story, as told is bullshit, and 2.) besides his narcistic need for constant attention, he is hell bent on making a mockery of and bring down WoV. And he is doing just that. I suspect that is about hate and bitterness for those (AP's) that do succeed at winning. And it is almost a certainty that he is a previously banned member. Now this forum, VCT, is just sort of caught in the middle, because of frequent discussion about WoV by those that can't participate there and by those that are members there but don't feel free to say what they really think there.

    I mean what kind of successful player would be posting all that he posts and so very worried about every person's opionion of his that he publicly lists 23 members (more now) that he is at war with because they don't beleive him?

    What kind of narcissist engages in the back door manipulation of both forum administrators and members trying to influence them to believing him?

    What kind of narcissist, creates obvious sockpuppets, to declare how great he is and how much they love him?


    This is a really sick dude. That kind of language is probably used too often about those we disagree with, even by myself at times, but this is a really sick dude!

    I'll give him this: he has managed to create the chaos and havoc he wanted.
    Sounds exactly like Blackhole.

    But I can “almost” guarantee he is a real guy. A rich guy to most of us. And I consider myself “rich” but I’m poor compared to the guy posting as MDawg.

    We can all debate what is rich and what is successful in life. You KJ making over a million from AP is as real as it gets to me and I have no doubt it’s true. But it’s pennies compared to this MD character.

    I probably shouldn’t put this out there but the dude is real in many ways based on what I believe is true.

    The guy I believe is the poster is everything he claims to be. But we all know he isn’t the gambler he claims to be. Even with a Marty, it isn’t possible (ok Mission or Wiz, argue with me) in Vegas.

    The only thing I can’t understand is why he pushes the fake narrative. I understand Ego, but even then it makes no sense to me. He was handed a lot, but didn’t get everything handed to him.

    And I do believe his father would be ashamed of his posts online.

    My working theory has always been that his time spent in LV was frowned upon and getting out of hand, so he created the always a winner narrative not for gamblers he'd encounter online, but as a proof-of-life (except in this case, winnings) log for his family and maybe his wife and her family. A rationale for why he was spending so much time in LV.

    The problem has always been, if that's correct, then his relative wealth forces him to invent more and more improbably narratives and forces him to escalate the stakes in those narratives to explain his snowballing time and wagering in LV. By explain, I mean to his family and wife and friends and father, not to the usual forum readers.

    This working theory covers most of the facts and the escalation, which is kewlj's word and a good one. Once you're firing away for weeks on end at a negative game, and you're wealthy, escalation is almost a given. You wind up with Michael Jordan syndrome -- "I win at everything else in life, how can the goddamn casinos beat me? I'm a winner; it's only a matter of time until I figure it all out. I'm smarter than the average bear."

    It appears this presentation of winning and the accompanying lame explanations of how, were important to him. He has spent a lot of time on initially somewhat interesting narratives, then descending into the banal and narcissistic. Plus he recruited cheerleaders to counter the naysayers by sheer weight of numbers and posts. I give him credit for perseverance or some kind of mental illness. Or both.
    Last edited by redietz; 05-27-2021 at 08:24 PM.

  9. #109
    Here's another one for you: Can you image a reputable California law firm, that has one of it's attorney's working out of a suite in Las vegas for months at a time, going on 3 months, because he can't pull himself away from his gambling addiction? Give me a break.

  10. #110
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,844
    Assuming he's a lawyer, here's a viable theory to explain how he can actually work / practice law and be in Las Vegas gambling every day: he's working remotely via computer and probably has been since the pandemic began.

    Lots of lawyers still work remotely, as well as their staff.

    With the right skill set and software there is no need to go to the office or even to court to argue motions; trial however usually requires you put in an appearance.

    Maybe he got lucky and got a huge fee from a personal injury case, maybe he married into it and is hustling / flensing his beloved.

    Who knows, who cares?
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-27-2021 at 09:28 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  11. #111
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Here's another one for you: Can you image a reputable California law firm, that has one of it's attorney's working out of a suite in Las vegas for months at a time, going on 3 months, because he can't pull himself away from his gambling addiction? Give me a break.
    Attorneys work? When did they start doing that? Have you ever seen an attorney's itemized invoice?

    (More a joke than anything, not a slight against MrV. I'm also referring to one specific lawyer about the invoice who takes longer to do, 'Research,' than I would have.)

  12. #112
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

    But I can “almost” guarantee he is a real guy. A rich guy to most of us. And I consider myself “rich” but I’m poor compared to the guy posting as MDawg.

    We can all debate what is rich and what is successful in life. You KJ making over a million from AP is as real as it gets to me and I have no doubt it’s true. But it’s pennies compared to this MD character.
    I think he is a rich guy too, Boz. I didn't always think that. But he is NOT a winning player, winning every session, every trip, lifetime winner, all things he has claimed.

    As for KJ, do you guys realize I am now in my 18th year of fulltime AP/Blackjack (mostly blackjack) play? getting old! A little over a million dollars isn't all that much when you divide that out. And my ride has consisted up ups and downs, just the way real gambling, with or without an advatage works. And it has consisted of under-expectation, lower income years, early on, when I was playing smaller stakes and during my run in Vegas, again, just the way real gambling works. Like me or hate me, there is nothing math defying, or even improbable about my journey. It is just the way gambling works. I suspect it is rather pedestrian and uninspiring to many.

    As to why these guys push the fake narrative. I don't know. I guess it is just a narcisstic thing. wanting to be someone or something you are not. And the internet provides that opportunity, I guess. What is shocking to me is the doubling down, often escalating claims, when there is no one left believing these fairytales. That one is weird to me. I guess if they stop, they fade away into irrelivancy as Mr Singer is doing.
    KewlJ to use your own words:

    As to why these guys push the fake narrative. I don't know. I guess it is just a narcisstic thing. wanting to be someone or something you are not.

    I suppose it takes one to know one "narcissistic thing". Although, your above post is a great improvement compared to your usual descriptions of yourself. Everyone should have recognized that for the very first time ever you've left out of your hundreds of posts that you are a professional gambler. That is one huge improvement on your part and should not be easily dismissed by others. I am proud of you for this accomplishment and contrary to what you say I do not hate you as you insinuate. Why should I, as I have no reason to hate you?
    Last edited by BoSox; 05-28-2021 at 03:41 AM.

  13. #113
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I suppose it takes one to know one "narcissistic thing". Although, your above post is a great improvement compared to your usual descriptions of yourself. Everyone should have recognized that for the very first time ever you've left out of your hundreds of posts that you are a professional gambler. That is one huge improvement on your part and should not be easily dismissed by others. I am proud of you for this accomplishment and contrary to what you say I do not hate you as you insinuate. Why should I, as I have no reason to hate you?
    BoSox, I think I use professional blackjack player a lot more than professional gambler, as I am not crazy about that term. Makes me think of old riverboat gamblers who were more "professional cheaters". So I am not a professional blackjack player BoSox? I have supported myself since 2004 with no other income? Do you take umbrage with the term professional blackjack player / proffesional gambler or just my using it?

    Honestly BoSox, the things you choose to nitpik with me, it is hard to come up with any other reason than you just sometimes have this desire to be a dick.

  14. #114
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I suppose it takes one to know one "narcissistic thing". Although, your above post is a great improvement compared to your usual descriptions of yourself. Everyone should have recognized that for the very first time ever you've left out of your hundreds of posts that you are a professional gambler. That is one huge improvement on your part and should not be easily dismissed by others. I am proud of you for this accomplishment and contrary to what you say I do not hate you as you insinuate. Why should I, as I have no reason to hate you?
    BoSox, I think I use professional blackjack player a lot more than professional gambler, as I am not crazy about that term. Makes me think of old riverboat gamblers who were more "professional cheaters". So I am not a professional blackjack player BoSox? I have supported myself since 2004 with no other income? Do you take umbrage with the term professional blackjack player / proffesional gambler or just my using it?

    Honestly BoSox, the things you choose to nitpik with me, it is hard to come up with any other reason than you just sometimes have this desire to be a dick.
    If you file it, it ain't braggin'.

    If kewlj is filing as a professional gambler, then that's what he is, and he probably should mention it in half his posts as a credential. Most of the time, I avoid the term "professional gambler," as I filed as such just a couple of years back in my youth. So even though that's what I consider myself, I'm not going to push that label very often. Employing an accountant, I filed as whatever resulted in the least taxes. If it was professional gambler, that's what I was. If I benefitted most from a proprietorship, or a partnership, or a pure business, that's what I was.

    So kudos to kewlj for being what he files all the time.

  15. #115
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,844
    Originally Posted by Mission146

    Attorneys work? When did they start doing that? Have you ever seen an attorney's itemized invoice? ... I'm also referring to one specific lawyer about the invoice who takes longer to do, 'Research,' than I would have.)
    A lawyer dies and stands in judgment before St. Peter.

    "So, I see you are 187 years old" says St. Peter.

    "No, I am 55" says the lawyer.

    "Oh, my mistake, I concluded that after reviewing your time sheets."
    What, Me Worry?

  16. #116
    Haha. Nice one!

    Guy sitting at the bar talking to the bartender:

    Bartender: Why do you look so down?

    Guy: I got killed in my divorce. Turns out MY attorney is fucking my ex-wife. I got screwed. Man, all lawyers are assholes.

    Second Guy: Hey, I take exception to that!

    Guy: Why, are you an attorney?

    Second Guy: No, I'm an asshole.

  17. #117
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I suppose it takes one to know one "narcissistic thing". Although, your above post is a great improvement compared to your usual descriptions of yourself. Everyone should have recognized that for the very first time ever you've left out of your hundreds of posts that you are a professional gambler. That is one huge improvement on your part and should not be easily dismissed by others. I am proud of you for this accomplishment and contrary to what you say I do not hate you as you insinuate. Why should I, as I have no reason to hate you?
    Do you take umbrage with the term professional blackjack player / proffesional gambler or just my using it?

    Honestly BoSox, the things you choose to nitpik with me, it is hard to come up with any other reason than you just sometimes have this desire to be a dick.
    Jesus KewlJ even MDawg does not call himself a professional player. Matter of fact very few people use the term on gaming boards, as they do not need to prove themselves to anyone. The term itself is very subjective, to say the least. Regarding you saying it that is your business. However, the hours that you have put in from 2004 to 2015 you likely averaged out the same income as a blue-collar service employee who works plenty of overtime. Only over recent years have you started living a somewhat normal life by slowing down on your time spent in your occupation. The main question should be why do you always have the need to impress internet boards?

  18. #118
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I suppose it takes one to know one "narcissistic thing". Although, your above post is a great improvement compared to your usual descriptions of yourself. Everyone should have recognized that for the very first time ever you've left out of your hundreds of posts that you are a professional gambler. That is one huge improvement on your part and should not be easily dismissed by others. I am proud of you for this accomplishment and contrary to what you say I do not hate you as you insinuate. Why should I, as I have no reason to hate you?
    Do you take umbrage with the term professional blackjack player / proffesional gambler or just my using it?

    Honestly BoSox, the things you choose to nitpik with me, it is hard to come up with any other reason than you just sometimes have this desire to be a dick.
    Jesus KewlJ even MDawg does not call himself a professional player. Matter of fact very few people use the term on gaming boards, as they do not need to prove themselves to anyone. The term itself is very subjective, to say the least. Regarding you saying it that is your business. However, the hours that you have put in from 2004 to 2015 you likely averaged out the same income as a blue-collar service employee who works plenty of overtime. Only over recent years have you started living a somewhat normal life by slowing down on your time spent in your occupation. The main question should be why do you always have the need to impress internet boards?
    What else should he call himself?

    You have to be one of the most dense people to ever walk these forums.

  19. #119
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,844
    So long as KJ affirms under the penalty of perjury under the laws of the state of Nevada that for at least the past ten years he has always properly filed his income tax returns identifying himself as a "professional gambler" then I see no problem with him identifying himself as such on this board.

    His Schedule C's for the past decade would tell the tale.

    No, I am not asking that he post them; for me it would be enough for him to affirm that the proper returns have been filed; it might be interesting, at least to me, to have KJ discuss some of the gambling-related expenses / deductions he claimed, but I digress.

    Sure, he likes attention and has a narcissistic streak of sorts but I think any shade due from that is offset by the content of his posts.

    What is wrong with a man on a gambling board cliaiming to be a professional gambler?

    Isn't this THE EXACT PLACE where such a claim is warranted?

    I assume viewers would rather read his posts about how he approaches blackjack from a professional point of view than my posts from amateurland about slots and craps.

    Besides, in making that claim he knowingly sets himself up for a higher level of scrutiny, which a poseur would wish to avoid.
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-28-2021 at 10:47 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

  20. #120
    Odd, and a bit of dejavu as there was a similar discussion several times between a number of people and LarryS on another gambling forum.

    You seem to be implying the term professional is reserved for a lawyer or doctor.

    Professional: engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime.

    By definition anyone engaged in almost any activity as their primary source of income is a professional this or that.

    How about a guy playing a game for a living. Is he not a professional baseball or professional basketball player?
    is someone who exclusively sings or dances for a living not a professional singer or dancer?
    Is the jazz musician who earns a living playing at Jazz clubs, not a professional musician?
    In the gambling world, people that earn a living exclusively from playing poker are known as professional poker players are they not?

    So I earn a living from blackjack play. Why would you think I am not a professional blackjack player? Or a professional AP? or a pofessional gambler, should I choose those terms?

    Would you be equally upset at jbjb calling himself a professional AP? I don't know if he does, but he certainly is. How about James Grosjean? I don't know what King James calls himself, but I know in court filings they refered to him as a "professional player".

    Do you listen to GWAE on occasion? various players that are guests, including our own mickeycrimm are introduced as profressional AP's or professional players. Had I accepted an invitation to be on the show that was made 4-5 years ago, I expect that is how I would have been introduced.

    I am sorry BoSox, I don't know exactly what your problem is, but it sure seems to be more about nit-piking things I say than anything else. No, I don't think it is hate, because we got along well for many years on many forums. To the point that I considered you an internet friend so to speak. But lately, sure seems to be something about me, that you have a bug up your ass about. And I am not the only one that sees it. You might want to figure out or come to terms with what THAT is about? Because I haven't a clue.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-28-2021 at 11:35 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. First case of Coronavirus in NorCal
    By Ex-AP in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2020, 04:12 AM
  2. Mickey Honest Abe or a serious case of mythomania
    By blackhole in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 06:39 AM
  3. October 1 shooting case gets dirty
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-23-2018, 11:11 AM
  4. The curious case of Alan the Weasel
    By Biloxi Bill in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-21-2017, 03:11 PM
  5. Justin Mills wins Maryland live case
    By kewlJ in forum Eastern US & Non-US Casinos
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2017, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •