Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 69

Thread: BOZ, UNKEwlj, MrV, REDietz

  1. #1
    I haven't been following this forum for awhile so don't really know what's going on lately.

    However, a couple of days ago an email showed up in my inbox titled "BOZ, UNKEwlj, MrV, REDietz" and goes on to say "all four of them low life doxxing jealous pieces of shit.". I won't mention who sent it, but it looks like I've been missing out on some nasty name calling stories. I'm just wondering if a lot of members here got the email and whats going on.

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I haven't been following this forum for awhile so don't really know what's going on lately.

    However, a couple of days ago an email showed up in my inbox titled "BOZ, UNKEwlj, MrV, REDietz" and goes on to say "all four of them low life doxxing jealous pieces of shit.". I won't mention who sent it, but it looks like I've been missing out on some nasty name calling stories. I'm just wondering if a lot of members here got the email and whats going on.

    Cliff Notes:

    MDawg, who has basically taken over the WoV forum as flagship poster, alleges to have won for years at baccarat, winning by reading "the flow of cards" and such, and gives day-by-day summaries of 50-day LV trips on multiple forums. He claims to have won 40 out of 41 or 50 out of 52 sessions, more or less, recently, while winning going back years.

    Well, some folks felt it necessary to roll their eyes at his claims. He started off slow, but of course when you then report that you won 40 out of 41 sessions (ballpark), some folks tend to no longer be amused.

    Anyway, he got called out and nicknamed "MFraud" and such, but he and Boz got into it a bit more intensely. So Boz, as a stockholder, wrote letters to various casino management to report that some dude (whose name Boz probably got correct) was claiming that he was winning hundreds of thousands playing baccarat while also getting tens of thousands in comps for years. Boz did not dox MDawg on this forum, but did name him in the letters. No readers are privy to MDawg's name from Boz's posts.

    For me personally, I'm on the hatred list because my policy in life is everybody should post under their actual name because otherwise it's all junk. Unless you're in China or other authoritarian regimes, for example, you put your real name on academic papers. Hell, in Johnson City, I have to put my name on letters to the editor. Anyway, I'm always in favor of doxing. It keeps people real and eliminates a lot of childish mouth flapping. So my being fine with doxing got me on the list.

    In my reply to MDawg's PM to me, which referred to me as "a low-life, jealous asshole, "I explained that I was fine with "low life" and "asshole," but I am not jealous of MDawg no matter what he claims or what his allowance might be. I'm not wired that way.

    That's the scenario from my perspective. The Dawg came on gambling forums with no gambling credibility, proceeded to make bizarro claims while posting hundreds of times at WoV and employing cheerleaders/socks, stepped on Boz's toes, and figured life would proceed smoothly. He is shocked, shocked, to see consequences.

    So get some popcorn. MDawg seems to be off his meds.

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I haven't been following this forum for awhile so don't really know what's going on lately.

    However, a couple of days ago an email showed up in my inbox titled "BOZ, UNKEwlj, MrV, REDietz" and goes on to say "all four of them low life doxxing jealous pieces of shit.". I won't mention who sent it, but it looks like I've been missing out on some nasty name calling stories. I'm just wondering if a lot of members here got the email and whats going on.
    I am sure most or at least many members got that email and yes we all know who sent it. I am not sure but I think that kind of thing may be against the rules, but who even cares. All it is a this guy proving that they people that have doubts and challenge his claims are right. No one telling the truth does a smear campaing like this. No need to.

    I have people that publicly say they don't believe me or my claims all the time. You know what my response is? "You are free to beleive whatever you like". If there is some misunderstanding that is contributing to their wrong beleif, I might try to clear it up, for example if someone says, I don't see how you can play only or mostly Las vegas and get away with it for 12 years, I will try explain some of the things I do that have allowed me to achienve some longevity, but other than clarifying something like that, I am not trying to change anyone's mind. They can think whatever. I don't go to "war" with everyone that doesn't belive me and list 27 people I am at war with because they don't beleive me, like this Mdog did. So that is what this is about.

    I will say that me being jealous is about the silliest thing I have ever read. I am pro AP and anti-casino. I don't like the casino industry, I think they are slimey and take the low road every single chance they get. And to that I want all AP's to succeed and do well. I want all non-AP's to do well and win money. Unfortunately there aren't many blackjack players on this forum. I encounter a few at BJinfo, where you at least read. I wish them all success and many are more successful than me in terms of making money. I am a grinder and usually at the lower end of making a living. I am absolutely fine with that because I don't measure myself against anyone else, only against myself and my goals.

    Here I engage with many AP's that are not blackjack players, or if they are they don't do what I do (jbjb, who is more successful). Ap's that do other things like Mickeycrimm, Axelwolf, Maxpen, BoSox (who is mostly BJ I believe), even Monet to name a few, I am pulling for and wish nothing but success. AP's that I don't know exactly what they do like darkoz, the same. I'll bet each of these guys that I just named, make money money than me and have made more money than me. Not jealous of any of them. I am not competeing with them. I compete with myself. So that is pretty silly.

    Now do I get along with all these folks on every topic, of course not. Some of them call me names (sometimes about things total unrelated to AP or casino play). I still respect all AP's, anyone who can make money vs the casinos and honestly wish all well.

    Now, yes, I do have a problem with a very few individuals who make claims that can't be, that defy math. Many of these claims I ignore. But the ones that keep going on and on and on with claims that can't be and defy math, I will challenge, like a T3, Rob Singer, and now Mdog. I think professional players and gambling math experts have a right to do that. It isn't personal with me, it is defending the math. It often becomes personal because these guys response is always to attack. That seems to be the playbook. If you have no legitimate answer for the challenge to the math, you attack on a personal level and name call. To me, that just confirms, their claims are BS. They can't answer so they attack and that includes sending mass PM's around.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Unless you're in China or other authoritarian regimes
    >implying the united states of america isn't under an authoritarian regime worse than china

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post

    MDawg, who has basically taken over the WoV forum as flagship poster, alleges to have won for years at baccarat, winning by reading "the flow of cards" and such, and gives day-by-day summaries of 50-day LV trips on multiple forums. He claims to have won 40 out of 41 or 50 out of 52 sessions, more or less, recently, while winning going back years.
    I believe it is 106 winning days or sessions, out of 108 days or sessions over two trips now.

    Originally Posted by redietz View Post

    For me personally, I'm on the hatred list because my policy in life is everybody should post under their actual name because otherwise it's all junk. Unless you're in China or other authoritarian regimes, for example, you put your real name on academic papers. Hell, in Johnson City, I have to put my name on letters to the editor. Anyway, I'm always in favor of doxing.
    I am sorry to tell you this, but this just shows a total lack of understanding of what some of us do. I know you are a little different in what you do, but I woiuld think you would understand that if posting under real name were a requirement, there would be no AP's posting here. No mickeycrimm, no MaxPen, no Bosox, No monet, no kewlJ. If I were to post under my real name, it would pretty much be the end of my career. I wouldn't be able to get a game in Las Vegas. It is astonishing to me that you don't get that.

    Your and other's perspective about everyone being anonymous is also wrong. While AP's don't post under their real name for obvious reasons, most know one another, if not by name, by face even where they live. I know for a fact a number of members of this forum know my name and where I live and could pick me out of a line up, even though I have never told my name where I live or introduced myself to anyone here. Point being, we are not as anonymous as you and others may think. Just trying to stay anonymous to the casinos who would shut us down.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-23-2021 at 12:54 AM.

  6. #6
    When I say everyone should post under their own name for the greater good, I'm referring to the country and life in general.

    AP's who need to stay anonymous should just create their own private forums. Doesn't cost much. A small donation from each would cover it. Then it's a private club. You wouldn't have to deal with people claiming to win at baccarat 40 out of 41 sessions or stop loss nonsense.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    When I say everyone should post under their own name for the greater good, I'm referring to the country and life in general.
    yes, everyone with controversial political views should definitely post under their real name, it's not like we live in a world where someone can call your boss and get you fired and even have your bank accounts canceled so you have literally no way to live in society.

    fun fact thomas paine published common sense anonymously, it didn't come out that he was the author until AFTER the revolution.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    When I say everyone should post under their own name for the greater good, I'm referring to the country and life in general.

    AP's who need to stay anonymous should just create their own private forums. Doesn't cost much. A small donation from each would cover it. Then it's a private club. You wouldn't have to deal with people claiming to win at baccarat 40 out of 41 sessions or stop loss nonsense.
    So we should have 100's of forums with only a few members each? That sounds silly. if that's the case, there is no need for a private forum just get a group chat. But then your ability to meet new and interesting people from around the world is stifled. if a private forum gets too big somome always infiltrates it, and that's even worst since people might think they are in a safe place and say too much when in fact they are not in a safe place.
    ,
    Had you not gotten into sports touting thing (or whatever you want to call it) a business where your name attached to provable stats is key and u want that to follow you, you want the credit attached to you, but instead, some other form of AP, you might feel differently.


    I think there's a big difference between someone using a handle and someone 'hiding' behind a handle in complete anonymity.

    it even goes beyond just having a nickname for the forums, it helps you and others who may address you in a casino not to use your real name.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    When I say everyone should post under their own name for the greater good, I'm referring to the country and life in general.

    AP's who need to stay anonymous should just create their own private forums. Doesn't cost much. A small donation from each would cover it. Then it's a private club. You wouldn't have to deal with people claiming to win at baccarat 40 out of 41 sessions or stop loss nonsense.
    So we should have 100's of forums with only a few members each? That sounds silly. if that's the case, there is no need for a private forum just get a group chat. But then your ability to meet new and interesting people from around the world is stifled. if a private forum gets too big somome always infiltrates it, and that's even worst since people might think they are in a safe place and say too much when in fact they are not in a safe place.
    ,
    Had you not gotten into sports touting thing (or whatever you want to call it) a business where your name attached to provable stats is key and u want that to follow you, you want the credit attached to you, but instead, some other form of AP, you might feel differently.


    I think there's a big difference between someone using a handle and someone 'hiding' behind a handle in complete anonymity.

    it even goes beyond just having a nickname for the forums, it helps you and others who may address you in a casino not to use your real name.

    I get a kick out of you guys. You live in a country with First Amendment rights, and you refuse to exercise them. I was originally trained as a journalist. That means you put your name on your work. And yes, I think "unnamed sources" are hugely overused. If you don't put your name on what you have to say, you're just babbling.

    Academic papers and medical papers have names attached and for good reason. If you're going to provide and argue data, your name has to be vetted and attached. The rare exceptions are papers occasionally coming out of a place like China. The United States is not China.

    I find it absurd that many on the right choose anonymity online when they are simultaneously criticizing journalists and scientists, who shoulder the responsibility and have the courage to attach their names to everything. So you have conservatives arguing for the Constitution who are scared to exercise First Amendment rights while journalists and scientists are required to exercise First Amendment rights constantly.

    I think this is going to go down in history as the freak show generation -- a full generation of allegedly anonymous experience with online porn (which, let's face it, has been the primary usage of the internet for a generation) and a bloated expectation of online anonymity. So if this generation's cover is blown to family and friends, folks find themselves in embarrassing situations.

    A generation from now, and certainly two, the expectation of online anonymity will be extinct. So what is occurring now is going to be a freakish exception to online history.
    Last edited by redietz; 05-27-2021 at 05:37 AM.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post

    I get a kick out of you guys. You live in a country with First Amendment rights, and you refuse to exercise them. I was originally trained as a journalist. That means you put your name on your work. And yes, I think "unnamed sources" are hugely overused. If you don't put your name on what you have to say, you're just babbling.
    That's funny, because you've complimented my articles before. Not only do I disagree, but much more importantly, so does Bob Dancer...and he's not the only example I could give.

    I also wrote under my name and lost offers as a result and got no-paid at an online casino with the cited reason being a, "Professional," and therefore, violating the terms. Dancer had it right before Forums had even exploded, I think.

    Academic papers and medical papers have names attached and for good reason. If you're going to provide and argue data, your name has to be vetted and attached. The rare exceptions are papers occasionally coming out of a place like China. The United States is not China.
    Gambling ain't medicine and I ain't got any formal qualifications. How would you qualify it? Bachelor's Degree in Economics...not sure that counts. There are formal standards for the other things. As I say so many times, math is either right or wrong. If I write something that isn't specifically math-heavy, then it's really just for entertainment anyway.

    I find it absurd that many on the right choose anonymity online when they are simultaneously criticizing journalists and scientists, who shoulder the responsibility and have the courage to attach their names to everything. So you have conservatives arguing for the Constitution who are scared to exercise First Amendment rights while journalists and scientists are required to exercise First Amendment rights constantly.
    Because it's not a level playing field. Just because you are not anonymous doesn't mean that the people who want to do something to you won't be. If someone wants to discuss man-to-man, or fight, they can PM me for a time and place. If they're going to go around confronting me directly, then they can do it largely anonymously and there's not much I can do about it.

    Some people are more determined than others. If someone is extremely determined, then your goose might be cooked (as you have pointed out, in different verbiage), but that doesn't mean that you can't create a barrier to deter assholes who are not truly determined.

    I think this is going to go down in history as the freak show generation -- a full generation of allegedly anonymous experience with online porn (which, let's face it, has been the primary usage of the internet for a generation) and a bloated expectation of online anonymity. So if this generation's cover is blown to family and friends, folks find themselves in embarrassing situations.

    A generation from now, and certainly two, the expectation of online anonymity will be extinct. So what is occurring now is going to be a freakish exception to online history.
    I imagine that will be dealt with when the time comes. For the time being, even lots of REAL journalists write anonymously and always have.

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    When I say everyone should post under their own name for the greater good, I'm referring to the country and life in general.

    AP's who need to stay anonymous should just create their own private forums. Doesn't cost much. A small donation from each would cover it. Then it's a private club. You wouldn't have to deal with people claiming to win at baccarat 40 out of 41 sessions or stop loss nonsense.
    So we should have 100's of forums with only a few members each? That sounds silly. if that's the case, there is no need for a private forum just get a group chat. But then your ability to meet new and interesting people from around the world is stifled. if a private forum gets too big somome always infiltrates it, and that's even worst since people might think they are in a safe place and say too much when in fact they are not in a safe place.
    ,
    Had you not gotten into sports touting thing (or whatever you want to call it) a business where your name attached to provable stats is key and u want that to follow you, you want the credit attached to you, but instead, some other form of AP, you might feel differently.


    I think there's a big difference between someone using a handle and someone 'hiding' behind a handle in complete anonymity.

    it even goes beyond just having a nickname for the forums, it helps you and others who may address you in a casino not to use your real name.

    I get a kick out of you guys. You live in a country with First Amendment rights, and you refuse to exercise them. I was originally trained as a journalist. That means you put your name on your work. And yes, I think "unnamed sources" are hugely overused. If you don't put your name on what you have to say, you're just babbling.

    Academic papers and medical papers have names attached and for good reason. If you're going to provide and argue data, your name has to be vetted and attached. The rare exceptions are papers occasionally coming out of a place like China. The United States is not China.

    I find it absurd that many on the right choose anonymity online when they are simultaneously criticizing journalists and scientists, who shoulder the responsibility and have the courage to attach their names to everything. So you have conservatives arguing for the Constitution who are scared to exercise First Amendment rights while journalists and scientists are required to exercise First Amendment rights constantly.

    I think this is going to go down in history as the freak show generation -- a full generation of allegedly anonymous experience with online porn (which, let's face it, has been the primary usage of the internet for a generation) and a bloated expectation of online anonymity. So if this generation's cover is blown to family and friends, folks find themselves in embarrassing situations.

    A generation from now, and certainly two, the expectation of online anonymity will be extinct. So what is occurring now is going to be a freakish exception to online history.
    First amendment "rights" only deal with the government.

    Axel pegged it right. It is self-serving bs from you.

    The fact is there are plenty of dangerous people. They might not show up on your frontdoor, but who knows what all they might do. You have a business? Bad reviews. Fake websites. Random shit. If people need to know who I am, then they can or will be told. It really isn't very complicated. In many cultures, nicknames are far more the norm than your "government name".

    Anonymity is great. It works 2 ways. I can't fuck with you outside of my words on here and the same is true for you. If I feel the need to establish more of a relationship, then that can happen if both parties are willing.

    As others have pointed out, your name redietz means about as much as my name accountinquestion.

    (which btw was pretty funny because my name suggests I'm some big dupe and induces paranoia in lots)
    God bless this forum. You people are precious.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    When I say everyone should post under their own name for the greater good, I'm referring to the country and life in general.

    AP's who need to stay anonymous should just create their own private forums. Doesn't cost much. A small donation from each would cover it. Then it's a private club. You wouldn't have to deal with people claiming to win at baccarat 40 out of 41 sessions or stop loss nonsense.
    So we should have 100's of forums with only a few members each? That sounds silly. if that's the case, there is no need for a private forum just get a group chat. But then your ability to meet new and interesting people from around the world is stifled. if a private forum gets too big somome always infiltrates it, and that's even worst since people might think they are in a safe place and say too much when in fact they are not in a safe place.
    ,
    Had you not gotten into sports touting thing (or whatever you want to call it) a business where your name attached to provable stats is key and u want that to follow you, you want the credit attached to you, but instead, some other form of AP, you might feel differently.


    I think there's a big difference between someone using a handle and someone 'hiding' behind a handle in complete anonymity.

    it even goes beyond just having a nickname for the forums, it helps you and others who may address you in a casino not to use your real name.

    I get a kick out of you guys. You live in a country with First Amendment rights, and you refuse to exercise them. I was originally trained as a journalist. That means you put your name on your work. And yes, I think "unnamed sources" are hugely overused. If you don't put your name on what you have to say, you're just babbling.

    Academic papers and medical papers have names attached and for good reason. If you're going to provide and argue data, your name has to be vetted and attached. The rare exceptions are papers occasionally coming out of a place like China. The United States is not China.

    I find it absurd that many on the right choose anonymity online when they are simultaneously criticizing journalists and scientists, who shoulder the responsibility and have the courage to attach their names to everything. So you have conservatives arguing for the Constitution who are scared to exercise First Amendment rights while journalists and scientists are required to exercise First Amendment rights constantly.

    I think this is going to go down in history as the freak show generation -- a full generation of allegedly anonymous experience with online porn (which, let's face it, has been the primary usage of the internet for a generation) and a bloated expectation of online anonymity. So if this generation's cover is blown to family and friends, folks find themselves in embarrassing situations.

    A generation from now, and certainly two, the expectation of online anonymity will be extinct. So what is occurring now is going to be a freakish exception to online history.
    I get a kick out of how you are talking about Academic and medical papers, journalists, First Amendment rights, and what have you on VCT of all places. It's ALL just babbling, including whatever you or I have to say regardless of people using real names or fake names. For the life of me, I can't figure out why all you highly educated accomplished people spend their time scraping the bottom of the barrel here and on various other forums for so long. Wouldn't a sports journalist forum much better suit you?

    For the record, I don't care what happens generations down the road, I care what's happening in the present time, the near future, and in my lifetime.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I don't care what happens generations down the road.
    What a fucking loser.

    Isn't that a symptom of narcissistic personality disorder?

    Talking about bottom of the barrel?...your barrel must shoot dust.

    I'll defer to professor ditz and his anthropology background,
    but I think that's Darwinism, where the worthless DNA is naturally eliminated.
    Last edited by coach belly; 05-29-2021 at 02:48 PM.

  14. #14
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,844
    Dunno if Axel has any kids; if not his attitude would not be surprising.

    I have a son and grandson and that makes me care about their future.

    Were I childless I might feel more existentially adrift ...
    What, Me Worry?

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Were I childless I might feel more existentially adrift ...
    There's no point in asking
    You'll get no reply
    Oh just remember
    he don't decide
    He's got no reason
    it's all too much
    You'll always find him
    Out to lunch

    Don't ask him to attend
    'Cos he's not all there
    Oh don't pretend
    'cos he don't care
    He don't believe illusions
    'cos too much is real
    So stop your cheap comments
    'Cos he knows what we feel

  16. #16
    Inside the janitors closet
    Coach Belly on his knees
    Under his breath he begs
    Please, Please, Please

    Through the gloryhole he spies another
    his heart races, knees go week
    The cum of the last boy
    still trickling down his cheek.

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Inside the janitors closet
    Coach Belly on his knees
    Under his breath he begs
    Please, Please, Please

    Through the gloryhole he spies another
    his heart races, knees go week
    The cum of the last boy
    still trickling down his cheek.
    Above passage written as only a pervert could imagine.

    Thanks to you, and especially your parents,
    your DNA will never again infect this planet.

    For everybody else, the warning is loud and clear,
    don't let you children associate with homosexuals.

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    For everybody else, the warning is loud and clear,
    don't let you children associate with homosexuals.
    Must be a coached creed as Jerry Sandusky used to say the same thing.

    More writings from the bathroom walls
    Coach Belly hanging on to the kid by the balls
    Sucking that dick he won't let go
    Not much of a coach, but he sure can blow.

  19. #19
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,844
    Heyk, let me play ... no gay shit though ...

    There once was a poster named douchedawg

    Whose lies caused our mouths to go agog

    The Wiz turned real pale

    O'er a leaked email

    Now douchedawg is lost in the fog
    What, Me Worry?

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    The warning is loud and clear,
    don't let you children associate with homosexuals.
    You've written that you love to suck dick.

    And you're one of many here whose DNA will not survive another generation.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Boz is back if anyone cares
    By The Boz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-08-2021, 05:14 AM
  2. MDawg gets this but Boz will die without learning this stuff.
    By accountinquestion in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-07-2020, 01:54 PM
  3. Boz!
    By Tasha in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-29-2019, 04:46 PM
  4. A call out to Boz!
    By Tasha in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2019, 01:07 PM
  5. People Like MrV
    By LarryS in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-01-2018, 03:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •