Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Mission, God speaks back through action. When I ask for help and I mean real help getting through or coming through a very difficult or trying time and I am not talking about "dear God please let the Golden knights win this series" I am talking about "Dear God, please help me through my heart surgury", or "Dear God please help me to get through this homeless period" (when I was in high school), he speaks back to me through action.

Now I am sure you are laughting, and have a good time doing so, but I believe that. Now what if I am wrong. What if my prayers and speaking to God are just sort of a self reflection, more than anything else. A chance for me to sort of work through a vision of what the next step is. Would that be such a terrible thing?
It would not be a terrible thing. You also acknowledge the possibility of being wrong, which indicates that you have thought about it. Similarly, I acknowledge the possibility that I am wrong, which is why I'm Agnostic.

As it turns out, you're not dogmatic, nor am I, so the two of us have no metaphysical beef.