Thread: Lab Theory

In case anyone is wondering why I never bashed the theory that Covid came from a Chinese lab, I have been following this researcher since 2020.

She is underappreciated and came at the questions from a different angle. Note that this article regarding her was from September, 2020.

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/...e-coronavirus/

Of course it did and Fauci is directly involved. Why do you think Covid suddenly is over after Rand Paul called out Fauci?

Platinum
    Baloney.

To even claim that Fauci was behind this is beyond absurd.

Covid is not "over," by the way ...
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Baloney.

To even claim that Fauci was behind this is beyond absurd.

Covid is not "over," by the way ...

No, Fauci wasn't behind it. What the conspiracists bend into "Fauci was behind it" was the fact that WHO had people on site, some of whom were undoubtedly American, and WHO and therefore the U.S. had helped fund research at the lab. So, in an oblique sense, some Americans were involved and American money was, at least tangentially, involved. The question from a conspiracy standpoint, and it is worth asking I think, is whether the internationals at the lab said all that should have been said during the early days of the pandemic.

And no, Covid's not over. I worry about Las Vegas as an international destination being a seeding point. When this all started, my girlfriend flew to LV on a plane full of Chinese tourists (this was December, 2019). Not a good idea, but she didn't know that at the time. I flew to LV right after Chinese New Year 2020. Yeah, I avoided the crowds by a day or two, but not a good idea in retrospect.

It is possible the federal reserve and the government were going to have no easy choice without pain except to flood money out there. So many people from nurses to funeral directors have said covid was a joke and it wasn't real in the way the media says. This would mean Trump wasn't in on it for he wouldn't want to give up the presidency to help the government and be a target getting out of power so soon.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Of course it did and Fauci is directly involved. Why do you think Covid suddenly is over after Rand Paul called out Fauci?
    Not sure why you converse with these sheep?
    12,000 people at the Knights game last night, without masks, proves Corona is 86'd and everyone is ordering Miller.
    Ironically, Canada is still closed and nobody allowed to go to a Hockey Game in that country.
    Seems odd since Hockey is their Religion.

FauXi and Gates absolutely are part of the Fifth Column that helped China attack us with this bioweapon. They all need to pay a price for this.

Thread Information