Originally Posted by monet View Post
Originally Posted by redietz View Post
I've done ballpark math for myself regarding vaccine versus non-vaccine. The fact I have a left ventricle bundle delay and my family has a history of severe auto-immune problems makes it close to a toss-up because those are two wheelhouse issues of the vaccines. But I'm speculating and using ballpark math that may or may not be completely correct.

However, the following study, which I know very little about and which just appeared today, addresses some of the questions and tries to pin down some of the math. I'm hoping medically savvy people may comment on the quality of the journal and quality of the peer review.

As I have been saying, you will get better information from non-U.S sources earlier. That's more or less the story of the pandemic overall.

Check out Harold Walach as lead author of "The Safety of COVID-19 Vaccinations."
Don't forget that the experimental vaccines will effect your pussy in a negative manner.

This is a really unnecessary and idiotic response regarding a serious subject. But this is what I get for hanging out at recess with the anonymous kids.