Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lab Theory

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Thanks for the link Monet, I'll try to listen to it. I enjoy Eric Weinstein's (Bret's brother) podcasts as well (he's been a guest on Joe Rogan a few times), but I think most people will be put off by them since he often focuses on obscure things and is hyper-analytical (which comes off as neurotic to many I think). Anyway, that's weird that they took a vaccine that they think is dangerous. I would think they would be firmly in the Ivermectin camp.
    No Worries.
    I'm probably missing something in their reasoning.
    Could be work related.
    You want to work for us, you have to take this vaccine.
    According to Bret he only takes Ivermectin and refuses the vaccine currently.

Eric is ok, I suppose.
    It is obvious that he has a hard time explaining himself to the general public.
    Anyone who claims they have a Theory of Everything is somewhat Bonkers.
    See William Yung aka LMR aka (how many aka's does this user have??)
    I find it odd that Eric started a website that basically aligns himself with the Joe Rogan Experience without authorization.
    Pull that up Jamie dot com.
    Joe is obviously not amused about it and they had some strife in their latest podcast together.
    A couple podcasts ago Joe called out Eric again insisting that he give up the ownership of the website/trademark.
    Greed gets to us all eventually.
    Since Joe has a large following of over 10 million viewers and a larger income you can see that guests are using him for the platform and personal gain.
    Its a completely different shift compared to what it started as.
    Nature of the Beast.
    I don't feel sorry for any of them.
    They are all making plenty of coin.

I have to admit that I get Eric and Bret confused sometimes.
    I watched some of their podcast together in the backyard but it got a bit too ego infused with brother vs. brother for me.
    Titled: "Bret Weinstein and Eric Weinstein: Fundamental Truth and How to Think About it"

And to be clear, I am not against vaccines.
    I am against these rushed vaccines as it is currently experimental and if something goes wrong nobody is held liable.
    Didn't J&J have to throw away 60 million doses?
    Enough Said.
    Last edited by monet; 06-19-2021 at 06:15 PM.

I don't know about all of you but when corporations and the government offer me a free beer, coffee or lottery ticket to take an experimental vaccine I get very scared.
    And my Fuck You Genes start to kick in and obviously I have many more Fuck You Genes in my DNA compared to most individuals.
    It's a White Anglo Saxon Protestant problem that some of you won't understand.
    White Privilege Sucks!
    Down with Whitey!!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Didn't J&J have to throw away 60 million doses?
    Enough Said.
    yes that's right, due to contamination.

I don't know about all of you but when corporations and the government offer me a free beer, coffee or lottery ticket to take an experimental vaccine I get very scared.
    And my Fuck You Genes start to kick in and obviously I have many more Fuck You Genes in my DNA compared to most individuals.
    It's a White Anglo Saxon Protestant problem that some of you won't understand.
    White Privilege Sucks!
    Down with Whitey!!
    What is your price?
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    What is your price?
    2 free beers, 2 coffees or 2 lottery tickets.

No Worries.
    I'm probably missing something in their reasoning.
    Could be work related.
    You want to work for us, you have to take this vaccine.
    According to Bret he only takes Ivermectin and refuses the vaccine currently.

Eric is ok, I suppose.
    It is obvious that he has a hard time explaining himself to the general public.
    Anyone who claims they have a Theory of Everything is somewhat Bonkers.
    I think it is at the 2:29th minute but one fellow says that he must travel (i.e. work-related as you suggest) and also that the Moderna vaccine was the only vaccine available (not a reason for taking the vaccine but why he chose one that is less preferred if one must get vaccinated).
    IIRC, the other guy said he took it because of no information that it was dangerous at the time he chose to take the vaccination and that if had known what he knew now he never would have taken it

Another very interesting thing mentioned (around 2:39 I think) in the podcast is that of escape variants of the virus. That is, you should never vaccinate during a pandemic because there will be variants that get naturally selected out that are much more virulent than the original virus (i.e. escape variants) and, as a result, the virus will become like the flu in the sense that it will never be eradicated in his lifetime.

With regard to Eric Weinstein - on the Eigenbros youtube channel, Timothy Nguyen, who has a Ph.D in physics specializing in Gauge Theory, excellently debunks Eric's TOE (he didn't bother with Onehitwonder's TOE for some reason), however it looks like the video was taken down (maybe Eric put pressure on them to take it down, who knows). Timothy tweets about it here:
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1403614133048659971 and he may also debunk it on this podcast:
    https://player.captivate.fm/episode/...7-444eba4bf139

Although I haven't listened to it except to scroll to a couple of excerpts like when Eric is excerpted (52:20).
    Last edited by tableplay; 06-20-2021 at 10:28 AM.

Here is Timothy Nguyen's youtube refutation of Eric Weinstein's Theory of Everyting (TOE) - it was not deleted:

Thanks for all the information tableplay.
    Keep it coming!

Full Podcast here: https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/...BqDdTNNHpaTgC9

I'm about halfway through this podcast, that I posted before and its probably some of the scariest shit I ever listened to.
    You have to deal with some odd bickering and hypocrisy from Steve Kirsch but its obvious that he is more emotional and hot sucker compared to the other two professionals.
    Once again, it is proven that Bureaucrats are the Devil.

The collusion and unwillingness to share data is disturbing enough to give me nightmares.
    The fact that these experimental Covid Vaccines have killed more people than all the vaccines in the last 30 years combined seems like a problem.
    Something to think about when you all go get your covid booster shot or annual covid vaccine next year.
    Fingers Crossed!
    Last edited by monet; 06-21-2021 at 03:15 AM.

Thanks for all the information tableplay.
    Keep it coming!
    Np sir. Ok, so I listened to the whole https://player.captivate.fm/episode/...7-444eba4bf139 podcast (I highly recommend this for comedic value - you won't see Eric Weinstein in the same light again). The end result (combined with Timothy's excellent TOE debunk of Geometric Unity on Youtube), is that I have no choice but to downgrade my opinion of Eric Weinstein. There is great comedic value in listening to him though (since he is extremely neurotic), so I definitely will continue to do so, but with a huge grain of salt. Actually, another takeaway from the whole thing is the discovery of great content from Timothy Nguyen - dude really knows his shit. I will look out for interviews from him in the future. Absolutely the real deal.

Full Podcast here: https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/...BqDdTNNHpaTgC9

I'm about halfway through this podcast, that I posted before and its probably some of the scariest shit I ever listened to.
    You have to deal with some odd bickering and hypocrisy from Steve Kirsch but its obvious that he is more emotional and hot sucker compared to the other two professionals.
    Once again, it is proven that Bureaucrats are the Devil.

The collusion and unwillingness to share data is disturbing enough to give me nightmares.
    The fact that these experimental Covid Vaccines have killed more people than all the vaccines in the last 30 years combined seems like a problem.
    Something to think about when you all go get your covid booster shot or annual covid vaccine next year.
    Fingers Crossed!
    The Brett Weinstein three-hour podcast was pulled from Youtube. Many of his clips are being edited on Youtube, Instagram, and so on.

The problem I have with this is that the proper way to argue for vaccines and debunk what's being said on these podcasts is to go point by point and do your debunking. That's not what's happening. You get very little resembling counter-arguments in the news for the points being made. It's more censorship than debunking.

I hate to echo monet (no I don't, really), but when you have to sign away rights to sue, that is not a good thing in any universe. When you are told there is "no data" regarding Johnson & Johnson vaccine efficacy against the new Delta variant, that is really stretching truthfulness. There may not be clear-cut or comprehensive data, but there is data. The fact it's not being shared implies what that data implies.

It's not like I buy into half of what Brett Weinstein has to say. The whole Ivermectin idea is based mainly on speculative correlations rather than studies of any kind.

But because the criticisms being raised for the vaccines are not being met point for point publicly in a reasonable way, and because we are getting the Disney version of everything via partial censorship, I am less than confident in how this all turns out. The only clear reality is that the U.S. is hell bent on not crashing its dominant economy, no matter what. That's the way it has been from the beginning of the pandemic. Human health and individuals lives as priorities are way in the back of the bus. That's the overriding commonality between the Trump and Biden administrations.

https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/...BqDdTNNHpaTgC9

Sometimes the link has problems but the full podcast can be obtained.
    Good Information.
    It seems Covid can be cured or prevented with the right medications.
    Do your own research and come to your own conclusions.
    I'm not too worried about it.
    Pretty sure I am naturally immune to all viruses due to coca cola and pepsi intake.
    I wouldn't mind buying these 3 or 4 meds if available.

Ivermectin
    Fluvoxamine
    Corticosteroid
    Last edited by monet; 06-21-2021 at 05:06 PM.

https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/...BqDdTNNHpaTgC9

Sometimes the link has problems but the full podcast can be obtained.
    Good Information.
    It seems Covid can be cured or prevented with the right medications.
    Do your own research and come to your own conclusions.
    I'm not too worried about it.
    Pretty sure I am naturally immune to all viruses due to coca cola and pepsi intake.
    I wouldn't mind buying these 3 or 4 meds if available.

Ivermectin
    Fluvoxamine
    Corticosteroid
    Yes, this was a good podcast (I had listened to it yesterday based on your earlier recommendation of this podcast). Thanks Monet.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    The whole Ivermectin idea is based mainly on speculative correlations rather than studies of any kind.
    https://journals.lww.com/americanthe..._of.98040.aspx
    Name:  KO3eWjQ.png
Views: 584
Size:  14.3 KB

Yes, this was a good podcast (I had listened to it yesterday based on your earlier recommendation of this podcast). Thanks Monet.
    I'm about halfway through the one you linked with Timothy Nguyen.

Red, the FDA and the rest of these Fuckers have no proof about Paper/Cloth Masks working.
    As a matter of fact the one actual study done on the situation proved that they show hardly any difference between not wearing one.
    But that doesn't stop them from mandating us to wear them or wipe down our groceries lol.
    (That's what Red claimed to be doing lol. Backing up to the grocery store as the bag boy loaded up his vehicle and he masked up as he wiped all boxes down with disinfectant wipes lol.)
    Its a better safe than sorry reasoning.
    Or it doesn't hurt you to wear them thinking.
    So now when it comes to a very cheap medication that has hardly any side effects we aren't allowed to buy it or use it?
    The only reason is because the powers in control can not profit off of Ivermectin.
    And some people are claiming that particles from wearing the paper masks can be harmful to your lungs and cause cancer.

Dr. Malone is the inventor of mRNA vaccines (and DNA vaccines).
    He also discovered lipid mediated and naked RNA transfection technologies.
    I guess we can't trust what he says about Ivermectin?
    I guess that Tess Lawrie is a phony too?
    Best to listen to Fauci.
    Last edited by monet; 06-21-2021 at 07:04 PM.

Yours sincerely,
    Dr. Tess Lawrie (MBBCh, PhD)

https://covidcalltohumanity.org/wp-c...elimreport.pdf

Conclusion:

The MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans.
    Preparation should be made to scale up humanitarian efforts to assist those harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines and to anticipate and ameliorate medium to longer term effects.
    As the mechanism for harms from the vaccines appears to be similar to COVID-19 itself, this includes engaging with numerous international doctors and scientists with expertise in successfully treating COVID-19.

I'm about halfway through the one you linked with Timothy Nguyen.

Red, the FDA and the rest of these Fuckers have no proof about Masks working.
    As a matter of fact the one actual study done on the situation proved that they show hardly any difference between not wearing a mask.
    But that doesn't stop them from mandating us to wear them or wipe down our groceries lol.
    Its a better safe than sorry reasoning.
    Or it doesn't hurt you to wear them thinking.
    So now when it comes to a very cheap medication that has hardly any side effects we aren't allowed to buy it or use it?
    The only reason is because the powers in control can not profit off of Ivermectin.
    And some people are claiming that particles from wearing the paper masks can be harmful to your lungs and cause cancer.

Dr. Malone is the inventor of mRNA vaccines (and DNA vaccines).
    He also discovered lipid mediated and naked RNA transfection technologies.
    I guess we can't trust what he says about Ivermectin.
    Best to listen to Fauci.

Monet, I've been following the Brett Weinstein take on this for months. That's why I posted a bitch about censorship right before you posted the first link to the Weinstein three-hour podcast. I'm going through this podcast again, for the third time, tonight. The entrepreneur gets a little wound up at times, so I try to take breaks to absorb as much as I can.

Don't take the mask comments too seriously in this broadcast. It's not clear if the study mentioned, which is international, is talking about mask wearers deriving little benefit. That's always been the case. Mask wearing protects others from the wearer, but does little for the person wearing the mask. Double masking is necessary, and it helps some. The kinds of masks people were wearing in the U.S. were pretty much useless both ways. If you want to check out proper mask wearing, the South Koreans know what they're talking about.

The entrepreneur in this podcast has some good things to say, but he has to be reined in on occasion. He's a little too gung ho on the Ivermectin, but that's his business -- he repurposes available drugs, so he has some motive here.

Ivermectin is really a fungicide as I understand it. There appears to be a correlation with protection, but much more work would have to be done to say the evidence is solid. And then there is a dosage issue, as Ivermectin can cause bad headaches and can be poisonous in large doses, like a pesticide. I have no blessed idea if it works versus Covid, but it certainly can have bad side effects.

By the way, for the record, Brett Weinstein is left of me, which is saying something. That is probably one of the reasons I've been aware of him for awhile.

What is really scary is when you google Tess Lawrie and try to pull up her paper/letter it won't come up in google.
    As a matter of fact when you google her and it what comes up is the Health Feedback so called Fact Checking, Debunking of her information.
    However, when you go over to duckduckgo and search Tess Lawrie, her letter/pdf immediately comes up.

And the Point is that even if it doesn't work it has hardly any side effects so its just like wearing a mask.
    All Upside with very little Downside.

https://odysee.com/@PandemicParallax...id:5?src=embed

Last edited by monet; 06-21-2021 at 07:27 PM.

Each year, the side effects of long-term NSAID use cause nearly 103,000 hospitalizations and 16,500 deaths.
    More people die each year from NSAIDs-related complications than from AIDS and cervical cancer in the United States.
    Let that sink in.

No time to find the death rate for taking Ivermectin right now.
    It doesn't seem as easy for me to obtain that information.

I thought this loser touted by our most feared resident investment researcher was supposed to have all the solutions for medical needs.

Name:  Screenshot_20210621-194426.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  21.2 KB
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Thread Information