Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lab Theory

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I'm about halfway through the one you linked with Timothy Nguyen.
    Most likely, once you finish listening to it Monet, you will listen to Eric Weinstein mostly for comedic value rather than for content.

Each year, the side effects of long-term NSAID use cause nearly 103,000 hospitalizations and 16,500 deaths.
    More people die each year from NSAIDs-related complications than from AIDS and cervical cancer in the United States.
    Let that sink in.

No time to find the death rate for taking Ivermectin right now.
    It doesn't seem as easy for me to obtain that information.
    I might have posted this before, but bone fractures won't heal if a person is taking NSAIDs regularly. This is clinically proven. And of course Ulcers and the like are the more well known problems with these that you allude to above in regards to complications (along with the inability to heal bone fractures and other complications not mentioned here). Big Pharma is the train that cannot be stopped.

Speaking of ulcers, the Bret Weinstein podcast you linked to had a great point made in it regarding how much hell the Australian researcher who discovered that bacteria are a common cause of ulcers (h pylori bacterium) went through from the medical establishment/Big Pharma. He had to infect himself with h pylori (and create an ulcer) to prove hist point.
    Last edited by tableplay; 06-21-2021 at 08:56 PM.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Speaking of ulcers, the Bret Weinstein podcast you linked to had a great point made in it regarding how much hell the Australian researcher who discovered that bacteria are a common cause of ulcers (h pylori bacterium) went through from the medical establishment/Big Pharma. He had to infect himself with h pylori (and create an ulcer) to prove hist point.
    And that was only one instance of this long running problem.
    Didn't Penicillin have the same exact wall to break through.
    Didn't Einstein run into this wall of Administrators and Red Taped Bureaucracy??

I'm not saying this stuff is the cure all but these guys are the originators and on the front lines.
    But those 3 guys in that podcast are saying it is the cure all... aren't they?
    Make it 4 with Dr. Pierre Kory.
    How can we not at least try what they are saying?
    Especially if the already proven medicine has little to no side-effects??
    Personally, I would feel much more comfortable popping a pill that has been around for a long time and has over 4 Billion Doses administered compared to some so called vaccine that they just whipped up and have little data on or have hidden data on or are completely not held liable for.
    And how many Fucking Experimental Vaccines do we have currently, 13 or more last I counted?
    What the Fuck is going on?
    13 or more Different Miracle Vaccines!?
    Fuck You!

Last edited by monet; 06-21-2021 at 09:32 PM.

What is really scary is when you google Tess Lawrie and try to pull up her paper/letter it won't come up in google.
    As a matter of fact when you google her and it what comes up is the Health Feedback so called Fact Checking, Debunking of her information.
    However, when you go over to duckduckgo and search Tess Lawrie, her letter/pdf immediately comes up.

And the Point is that even if it doesn't work it has hardly any side effects so its just like wearing a mask.
    All Upside with very little Downside.

https://odysee.com/@PandemicParallax...id:5?src=embed

That's correct. Unless you overdose to the gills, there's little downside.

Let me run down one aspect of some of the basics of the three hours:

1) There's a U.S. physician-access data base that is supposed to tally up deaths and severe consequences from all vaccines.
    2) The public doesn't know about it, and nobody publicizes it.
    3) Partly because side effects often trail the vaccinations by days or weeks, everything gets underreported.
    4) Even with underreporting, there are 5000 U.S. deaths in the data base.
    5) The data base is not open for people to do research on the information.
    6) There is a U.K. equivalent that has evidently tallied twice the number of U.S. deaths from vaccines, which suggests severe U.S. underreporting.

Since I'm a civilian, I know very little about the medical aspects of this, and I do know someone who actually works designing clinical trials, but I still know nothing. However, censorship and reading between the lines -- the writing and manipulation of information, that I can usually interpret a mile away. And a lot of what we're being fed is Disney. You can tell -- a few days after this podcast, the U.S. announced it's working on anti-virals to use in conjunction with vaccines. What does that tell you? It tells you the vaccines have recognizable limitations, and that anti-virals may be the better choice.

And that was only one instance of this long running problem.
    Didn't Penicillin have the same exact wall to break through.
    Didn't Einstein run into this wall of Administrators and Red Taped Bureaucracy??

I'm not saying this stuff is the cure all but these guys are the originators and on the front lines.
    But those 3 guys in that podcast are saying it is the cure all... aren't they?
    Make it 4 with Dr. Pierre Kory.
    How can we not at least try what they are saying?
    Especially if the already proven medicine has little to no side-effects??
    Personally, I would feel much more comfortable popping a pill that has been around for a long time and has over 4 Billion Doses administered compared to some so called vaccine that they just whipped up and have little data on or have hidden data on or are completely not held liable for.
    And how many Fucking Experimental Vaccines do we have currently, 13 or more last I counted?
    What the Fuck is going on?
    13 or more Different Miracle Vaccines!?
    Fuck You!
    Yes, great points Monet. As far as I'm concerned, Ivermectin is a no-brainer in the treatment and prevention of Covid-19.

I was disappointed in two things regarding the three-hour podcast. First, I kind of wish it had been done without the entrepreneur. He had some insights, but he was also emotional and somewhat off the rails on occasion. Second, the wrap-up, with appeals to Elon Musk as solutions, that was outside the box but also too pie in the sky strange for me.

I have some friends who will be taking Ivermectin. I can't really provide much of a strong argument against it. It may have minimal effect, but the cost/benefit is fine from what I can see.

My main problem with all of this is that there is no daily "vaccine death tally" running concurrently with the Covid death tally. There are numbers and problems out there, and they are basically being censored. The lack of data transparency is my main issue.

Unlike Covid deaths, which were easy to estimate after the fact because you could compare mortality rates to previous established mortality rates and make very accurate estimates, the vaccine problems are masked by the Covid problems, so numbers will never be clear for attribution of cause.

Yes, great points Monet. As far as I'm concerned, Ivermectin is a no-brainer in the treatment and prevention of Covid-19.
    It's been in the news, on the internet, the last few days.
    Oxford University and many doctors are endorsing it.
    Wait another month or two to get more evidence.
    Standard Red Tape Procedure.
    I think they stated, in that DarkHorse Podcast that by September it will be acknowledge officially.

It's been in the news, on the internet, the last few days.
    Oxford University and many doctors are endorsing it.
    Wait another month or two to get more evidence.
    Standard Red Tape Procedure.
    I think they stated, in that DarkHorse Podcast that by September it will be acknowledge officially.
    Thanks for the update Monet.
    I would guess that Big Pharma is at least as pissed off about this as they probably were about the legalization/decriminalization of marijuana in many US States.

I would guess that Big Pharma is at least as pissed off about this as they probably were about the legalization/decriminalization of marijuana in many US States.
    I should clarify that Oxford University is doing investigation and trials on Ivermectin.
    They haven't endorsed it yet.

So I go to open up Spotify on my TV while I'm doing chores and what not and this popped up...
    Episode #1671 - Bret Weinstein & Dr. Pierre Kory

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7uVXKgE6eLJKMXkETwcw0D

I find it interesting that they haven't uploaded any clips from this podcast to YouTube.
    Haven't listened to it yet but plan to right now.
    Update you later but I am sure you will listen to it as soon as you can.
    Obviously it is going to be the same topic as before but now its on JRE.

I think I found the correct information on Ivermectin Side-effects which is very interesting.
    Please correct me if I am wrong on these numbers.
    In the 40 years of Ivermectin distribution, with over 4 Billion doses administered, there has been 4,600 adverse events and 16 deaths!
    We already talked about how many people die from Ibuprofen every YEAR!

The podcast #1671 was really good.
    Very clear and concise with nobody talking over anyone.
    No real heated arguments or emotional outbursts.
    I dunno... they made a believer out of me.
    Now the only thing to do is to get a bottle or two of this medicine to store in my cupboard.
    A bit easier said than done as I suspect a run on Ivermectin very soon if not already.
    Thanks again to tableplay for bringing this up... appreciated.

I should clarify that Oxford University is doing investigation and trials on Ivermectin.
    They haven't endorsed it yet.

So I go to open up Spotify on my TV while I'm doing chores and what not and this popped up...
    Episode #1671 - Bret Weinstein & Dr. Pierre Kory

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7uVXKgE6eLJKMXkETwcw0D

I find it interesting that they haven't uploaded any clips from this podcast to YouTube.
    Haven't listened to it yet but plan to right now.
    Update you later but I am sure you will listen to it as soon as you can.
    Obviously it is going to be the same topic as before but now its on JRE.
    Thanks Monet, I'm sure I will enjoy listening to it.

I'm starting to think that Google is the Devil.
    When you try to look this interview up you get nothing.
    When you go over to duckduckgo it comes up immediately.
    I haven't listened to it but its next up on the list for me.

Dr. Peter McCullough Interview 5/19/2021

https://vimeo.com/553518199

https://rumble.com/vhp7y5-full-inter...d-vaccine.html

I'm starting to think that Google is the Devil.
    When you try to look this interview up you get nothing.
    When you go over to duckduckgo it comes up immediately.
    I haven't listened to it but its next up on the list for me.

Dr. Peter McCullough Interview 5/19/2021

https://vimeo.com/553518199

https://rumble.com/vhp7y5-full-inter...d-vaccine.html
    I appreciate the links Monet, I look forward to checking it out.

No worries.
    I heard he bashes Trump a good bit in the interview but I can overlook that.
    I'm not really political.
    I want the Government to stay out of our lives, for the most part and I want to be given all the information without censorship.
    It would be nice to not give Governors so much power.
    If this virus showed us one thing, it seems clear that Governors can do whatever they want.
    And get paid God Awful Amounts of Tax Dollars to do it, not to mention divert Tax Dollars to whatever, wherever they like.

No worries.
    I want the Government to stay out of our lives, for the most part and I want to be given all the information without censorship.
    If this virus showed us one thing, it seems clear that Governors can do whatever they want.
    And get paid God Awful Amounts of Tax Dollars to do it, not to mention divert Tax Dollars to whatever, wherever they like.

Here's a link to something I read a few weeks ago. Since the beginning of the pandemic, other countries have been more efficient in their dealing with Covid and more forthright in the information they get to their citizenry. There is some subtle but strong language in this letter, including the comment that human experimentation was established as illegal at Nuremburg. I suspect in the months ahead, international press will cover this more broadly than the U.S. press. When you check out the link, note the link to the actual full letter with the signatories at the end. The list of signatories takes this well out of the realm of hyper-paranoia.

https://pressat.co.uk/releases/break...0dea639700355/
    Last edited by redietz; 06-23-2021 at 03:50 PM.

No worries.
    Monet, if you happened to finish the Timothy Nguyen critique of the Eric Weinstein Geometric Unity TOE, I was wondering if you got a big kick out of it like I did (now worries obviously if you didn't finish listening to it).

Monet, if you happened to finish the Timothy Nguyen critique of the Eric Weinstein Geometric Unity TOE, I was wondering if you got a big kick out of it like I did (now worries obviously if you didn't finish listening to it).
    I'm still about halfway through.
    My problem is that I listen to it when I lay down to go to sleep.
    Those guys put me to sleep good with all the talk about transmissions and weather maps/numbers and fibers... etc. etc.
    I wish Timothy would stop saying Ahhh so much lol... I try to not get annoyed by that.
    I will listen to it very soon and give it proper attention.
    When I finish I will report back.
    I'm pretty sure it has been known that Eric is more of the goofball when you compare the two brothers.
    I find it much easier to listen to Bret.
    Eric is one of those guys who never answers the direct question until really pressed.
    I'm sure I will laugh at the end as you did if I understand or comprehend.
    Joe Rogan said something yesterday that resonated with me and that I can relate to.
    He said he wasn't very smart but he had a very good memory.
    I fall into that category.

I do apologize as I should of already finished that podcast as I have had ample time.
    I've been slacking with the NHL and Video Games.
    I need to do better.

I do apologize as I should of already finished that podcast as I have had ample time.
    I've been slacking with the NHL and Video Games.
    I need to do better.
    No need to apologize or even finish it of course. As we predicted I enjoyed the Rogan/Weinstein/Kory podcast. One of the great points was that of Fauci's suspicious behavior - that is, there are effective treatments like Ivermectin that Fauci ignores and then Fauci goes on to state that treatments need to be found to attack Covid-19.

No need to apologize or even finish it of course. As we predicted I enjoyed the Rogan/Weinstein/Kory podcast. One of the great points was that of Fauci's suspicious behavior - that is, there are effective treatments like Ivermectin that Fauci ignores and then Fauci goes on to state that treatments need to be found to attack Covid-19.
    I'm starting to believe that Fauci is just a name and a figurehead.
    All the people under him do the work and he takes the credit.
    He has the power and connections to divert any and all funds needed.
    Nothing new as we see this all throughout history.

I was ignoring all of this because I don't worry about the Chink Virus.
    However, after you brought all this to my attention I find it very interesting to listen to the doctors on the front lines with experience.
    I've always believed in learning through trial and error or experience.
    Real World is always different than the Classroom IMO that is.

Thanks again for getting me involved in the topic and Ivermectin.
    I will finish that podcast with Timothy though.

I got busy with another Rabbit Trail Topic.
    Turns out they are removing the Roosevelt Statue at the Museum Of Natural History in NY City.
    Since they are doing this shit, they need to remove Robin Williams and that Night at the Museum Movie(s).

I suppose this statue will be replaced with George Floyd or some LGBTQAIDS Hero.
    Fuck, just delete history and donate all your property/funds to the Native American Tribes.
    Get it over with already and make sure you put all people of color in positions of power/leadership.
    While you are at it, just execute all WASPs.
    Down with Whitey!

Last edited by monet; 06-23-2021 at 05:10 PM.

Thread Information