Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MUZZLED!

The Wiz muzzled douchedawg: suspended for a month.

Gear up for a heavy dose of dawg shit excreted by the exiled poseur; presumably the fool will be using this board instead of WoV as his latrine for the next month.
    What, Me Worry?

Muzzeled may not be enough. It might be time for Marydawg to be put down for good.

Sockpuppet MucusMarcus, has been saying things like "verified winner" or "verified winning player" several times, referring to Wizards witnessing of a session, which verified nothing of the sort, other than that short session was a winning session. And that session wasn't even played as he normally would. That session was about showing a profit, any profit would have done to collect the $2000 bonus and he managed to do that. We don't even know how that session went because Wizard agreed no to talk about it, but I suspect the strategy was smaller bets at the start just hoping to get ahead and milk it, with an option to martingale and bet bigger towards the end if need be. Again, we don't know, because Mike agreed not to say.

But that one session profit IN NO WAY proves anything about Marydawg being a long-term or constant winner. So those "verified" statemnets are bullshit, and another aspect of taking advantage of and making a mockery Wizard.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    The Wiz muzzled douchedawg: suspended for a month.

Gear up for a heavy dose of dawg shit excreted by the exiled poseur; presumably the fool will be using this board instead of WoV as his latrine for the next month.
    The cheerleaders will step up their contributions, so expect a heavy dose of Marcus Clark and Wellbush. Maybe a third will make an appearance to tweak the suspension. Dawg cares about his thread views, so expect the bumping to keep the thread at its current activity levels.

I wonder why Marcus and Wellbush don't bless VCT with their continual presence....

The real downside to this is that MarcusClark may well start participating in other threads now.

The Munchkins are celebrating in the land of Odds ...

What, Me Worry?

I'm not. MarcusClark might visit other threads now. Either you didn't hear me or do not consider me a Munchkin.

It seems to me that you all have made MDawg the star of this forum. More threads about him on the first page here than the total threads about him on WOV.

Originally Posted by unJon View Post
    It seems to me that you all have made MDawg the star of this forum. More threads about him on the first page here than the total threads about him on WOV.
    That is correct, but consider this: Hitler got a lot of attention too, but not because people liked him.
    What, Me Worry?

Did we really have to check the, "Gratuitous Hitler comparison," box? This isn't Facebook.

By the way, welcome to the shitshow, UnJon! I'm glad to have you here...I feel like sometimes you (personally) have to hold back on WoV, so this is kind of a place to take your shoes off. Could get interesting.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Did we really have to check the, "Gratuitous Hitler comparison," box? This isn't Facebook.
    Huh?

Machete don't Facebook.
    What, Me Worry?

Huh?

Machete don't Facebook.
    No, I meant that people do that on Facebook a lot, but the underlying discussion topic is usually, at least, political.

By the way, welcome to the shitshow, UnJon! I'm glad to have you here...I feel like sometimes you (personally) have to hold back on WoV, so this is kind of a place to take your shoes off. Could get interesting.
    Haha. Thanks.

That is correct, but consider this: Hitler got a lot of attention too, but not because people liked him.
    Smoke another bowl.

Originally Posted by monet
    Smoke another bowl.
    Nah, been busy doing household / automotive chores: but later for sure.

Say, I know you said "Smoke another bowl" as some form of insult, but do you realize that it's the same as telling someone to "get fucked?"

Literally, neither is an insult as smoking a bowl is great fun, as is getting fucked.

It is only a quirk of current usage that morphs a pleasantry into having negative connotations.

My turn: "Eat shit and die."

See, doesn't that warm the cockles of your heart?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by monet
    Smoke another bowl.
    Nah, been busy doing household / automotive chores: but later for sure.

Say, I know you said "Smoke another bowl" as some form of insult, but do you realize that it's the same as telling someone to "get fucked?"

Literally, neither is an insult as smoking a bowl is great fun, as is getting fucked.

It is only a quirk of current usage that morphs a pleasantry into having negative connotations.

My turn: "Eat shit and die."

See, doesn't that warm the cockles of your heart?
    MisterV, just out of curiosity, is you smoking weed, just a left over "hippie thing" from earlier in life or is it now medicinal? And I don't mean self diagnosed and treated. Not judging, just curious. I don't view smoking weed as any different than drinking. I was at one time a pretty big stoner but gave that up back when I had my first heart surgery in my 20's. No connection or suggestion that I give it up. Just seemed like the time to me.

I also gave up drinking at that time. Just wanted to try to live a little healthier. I have since started drinking lightly occasionally, on a Sunday afternoon watching sports, especially football. My younger brother drinks, not heavily but somewhat regularly, like many guys in their late 20's, and with beer in the house just easy to occasionally say, yeah, I'll have a couple beers.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

KJ, I've been smoking dope since I was fifteen.

In college it was pretty much every day.

Since then the frequency has varied; sometimes I go a couple weeks without a puff, but on average I suppose I get high about every other day, usually at night.

No, it is most assuredly NOT medicinal: I guess I just like the feeling of being wasted.

Sort of a hippy I suppose; I had the hippy hair and beard in my youth, went to check out a commune or two, and I drive an old Volvo: all the signs.

I quit drinking last century because it was making me fat and stupid; now I smoke weed and get the munchies.

I avoid driving or doing anything complicated or dangerous when high: no need putting others at risk.

Slots are fun when high, but not craps, at least for me.

I especially enjoy getting high with my neighbor and playing a yard game in my back yard called Ladder Ball, aka Ladder Golf: great fun.

Last edited by MisterV; 05-27-2021 at 10:09 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

KJ, I've been smoking dope since I was fifteen.

In college it was pretty much every day.

Since then the frequency has varied; sometimes I go a couple weeks without a puff, but on average I suppose I get high about every other day, usually at night.

rl]
    I don’t know how you off and on it man. Anytime I’ve smoked for a bit and then quit I can’t sleep more than 1-4 hours a night for 3-7 days.

Great the kew agrees that anyone who's idiotic enuf to be smoking weed is not doing their heart--or any part of their anatomy--anything good. And now it's clear why this clown Mr.V has such a fried brain.

I actually love it and indeed, ENCOURAGE it, when people admit they're ridiculous potheads. We already see the positives that come out of it with kew and his diseased heart. I mean, who's gonna miss a non-productive homo that is so unimpressive that he has to live his life as a virtual being on internet boards? And if every serial pothead bit the dust much sooner than later, it would certainly be a much better world.

This "pothead" managed to put together and run a successful law practice for many years with zero sustained bar complaints and zero malpractice claims.

I have also managed to become pretty wealthy via saving, investment and inheritance.

Fact is, I'm a fairly frugal guy and have more money than I'll ever spend, which bodes well for my heirs.

Don't you wish you could say the same?

Embrace the sweet leaf, dude: it's never too late.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information