Thread: Vegas Loop (telsa tunnels)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ok, I haven't paid all that much attention to the Vegas Loop project. I knew Elon Musk was drilling tunnels first from the strip, east to the main part of the convention center on Paradise Road, to transport people. And that at some point they intented to extend these tunnels up and down the strip creating an alternative mode of transportation.

I though there was like a tram or underground monorial that would be used as the transportation vehichle. But with the east-west portion up and running, turns out they are using Tesla cars to transport people, currently with driver, but at some point plan for driverless. So people jump in a telsa car at one of the "stations" and travel underground through a one lane tunnel to the next station. The plan is that when it really gets going there will just be a constant stream of tesla cars traveling the route. (hense the term "Loop")

I don't know, sounds kind of dumb to me...certainly not what I was thinking it was.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...18&FORM=WRVORC
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-28-2021 at 09:48 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Thread Information