Thread: Final nail in the coffin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If you fucking retard ignorant faggots didn't realize. Every holiday weekend in this mob run shit city is rigged. As soon as memorial day hits I drop 5500 in 3 hours. Tell me the last fucking time I dropped even 4k in 3 hours let alone 5. You're talking to the guy that has had one losing streak over 200 hours in fucking over 2100 hours of blackjack. Well it's the final nail in the coffin. Up 82k for the year in 520 hours or so and I've been cheated every fucking holiday weekend. Find the last person that could make this much betting 2x200 and 2x250 playing only 6 and 8 deck shoes in a 500 hour span. HOW? How are he fuck is that even possible? I'll tell you why cause I'm the fucking best to ever fucking do it. That's why I'm able to get fucking cheated my whole career and still average ov r 150 n hour and not quit. That's fucking why u fucking retard nigger faggot snowflake bitches.

There will NEVER be anyone like me plaun and simple. You can search the history of blackjack and the the future of blackjack and good luck finding someone on my level. Suggest you join the blackjack the discard creates by fraud faggot ryemo and his little blackjack apprenticeship queer buddies. Go learn off them and fail like them. Every guy on that discord is a button pushing retard or a failed blackjack player that either doesn't play or promotes bja and their overpriced retard bootcamps. They feel so comelled to talk they're someone and an expert but don't do fuck all with the game just like everyone on here. All you fake ass faggot APs. Not to mention you'll see idiots with fake percentages on their names to feel special on some anonymous forum. Since they're too autistic and nerd like to have any friends they need someone to accept them. Stay average kids. Be anyone you want to be on the internet. Not everyone can be me. Lie to yourselves every day online but you only have your retard ass too look at each night with fore you go to bed.

The ones who can, DO, and the ones who can't, push buttons, write books, run seminars, run bootcamps, run podcasts, and need a team to bankroll them to play blackjack. Find one solo player that can do what I've done with shoe games. Go ahead and I'll kill myself tomorrow, that's how sure I am you won't find that person.

2x200 bad getting cheated every holiday weekend and still 82k in 520 hours? hahahaha. Best to ever fucking do it and it'll never even be close.

Final nail in the coffin Vegas. You fucked with the wrong guy. Really is a shame. Lights out kids
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 05-29-2021 at 08:27 PM.

Thread Information