Hi everyone. New poster. Trying to learn things from this site and ignore all the arguing. Would like to ask for some general advice.

I went to Vegas a few times a year before the pandemic. I'll go back sometime this summer, not sure when. I go for good restaurants, shows, fun with friends and to play some poker. I've stayed nearly everywhere on the strip but I usually stay at Aria or Bellagio because those are nice properties and I like their poker rooms. I sometimes stay in NYNY or Park if it's an expensive time like New Years and I can't find a decent deal. I usually made MLife gold or platinum on non-gaming spend and a little gaming here and there. You don't get tier credit for poker.

I generally do well at poker but at other games I'm what you folks would call a ploppy. I'm fine with that. I don't have the time or desire to become an AP. There are a few -EV games that I play occasionally just to have fun with friends. Craps usually. And a few slots like Deal or no Deal, because I enjoy playing the deal or no deal part of it. I do understand the math and the concepts involved in gambling.

I'd like to ask for advice on a few things, or can you point me in the right direction. I am not asking for super valuable information, your best plays and things you've figure out that nobody else has. I understand the need to protect that information and I have nothing valuable to offer in return. I understand a lot of people here play for income and devote a lot of effort to figuring these things out. I am reading the forum and am starting to learn about a few other sites like WoV. But am just asking for some knowledge from the community. I'm looking to maximize tier credits compared to losses on otherwise -EV games and sometimes sit down to games with at least a puncher's chance of winning something. So:

What are the best games at MLife LV strip properties in terms of % return? Such as video poker machines with good variants where I can churn some coin through and not lose too much.

What are some slots where I can recognize a +EV condition? Again, not asking for secrets or your most valuable plays.

What are some slots with must-hits where they are +EV above a certain level and what is that level?

Thanks everyone.