Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
I have no interest in the money but the shitgiggles of all this is kinda fun. I mean, 10k is still a lot of money to me but I think it is far more to Mickey Crimm.

I am willing to meet him in the middle if he gives 10k to the Salvation Army. I think the reasons are rather obvious.

Infact, I will refuse the 10k. Here forth, consider it donated to the Salvation Army.

We'll see if Mickey is good on his word to his people. He owes it to his brothers. Literally.

It isn't about the money with me.
LOL at this fucking ass clown scammer. You know you are wrong is the only reason you are backing down. Looking for a way to save face? Bitch, you can't save face. You're a broke ass bitch that thought you could misinterpret what I wrote to scam some money. Fuck you, cunt.
I'm not backing down. I never expected to get the 10k.

lol at me telling you to give your peeps 10k is backing down !

You could get a whole team of bums at the salvation army and get yourself a real team.

Do you really think I somehow knew you'd "offer" up 10k from this? Like I can get in your dementia addled brain to that extent? Face saving? I put up the evidence and thats it. If you don't want to pay, it surprises no one, hobo man-servant.