Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary gambler TBC hospitalized according to Mickey Crimm.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Mickey may have been sworn to secrecy or something but confirmed via twitter. It must extra suck to come down with this and have been a know-it-all anti-vaxer and anti-masker.

I'm going to avoid my political take on all this and just reiterate that you fucking idiots should go get a vaccine.
    Took you off ignore long enough to answer this thread. 10K to you if you can put up a quote of me saying Tony Bigcharles is in the hospital.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Cuntinquestion is an idiot. I posted on Twitter about a Montana friend who wouldn't get the vaccine. He's in his 60's with COPD, which means high risk. Bigcharles is only 49. He could have had the vaccine by the end of April. He refused. He's now been in the hospital with tubes up his nose for 3 days.

I'm also tired of the lefty's saying the righty's are the ones that are anti-vaxx. Minorities are the biggest anti-vaxxers percentagewise. They vote straight up Democrat. My buddy in the hospital hates Trump and loves Biden.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Cuntinquestion is an idiot. I posted on Twitter about a Montana friend who wouldn't get the vaccine. He's in his 60's with COPD, which means high risk. Bigcharles is only 49. He could have had the vaccine by the end of April. He refused. He's now been in the hospital with tubes up his nose for 3 days.

I'm also tired of the lefty's saying the righty's are the ones that are anti-vaxx. Minorities are the biggest anti-vaxxers percentagewise. They vote straight up Democrat. My buddy in the hospital hates Trump and loves Biden.
    This is true.

I think the lefties who are anti-vaxx will shrug and say "not me"

The righties who are anti-vaxx will charge into grocery stores with mask down yelling their freedoms are being revoked and screaming how they can't breathe.

So being more vocal and more funny to watch on YouTube videos, righties get the onus faster.

Mickey may have been sworn to secrecy or something but confirmed via twitter. It must extra suck to come down with this and have been a know-it-all anti-vaxer and anti-masker.

I'm going to avoid my political take on all this and just reiterate that you fucking idiots should go get a vaccine.
    Took you off ignore long enough to answer this thread. 10K to you if you can put up a quote of me saying Tony Bigcharles is in the hospital.
    https://pasteboard.co/K55ZND8.png

I tried to upload the image but it is hosted there. Anyone can go visit your twitter timeline and see it until you delete it. How am I to expect delivery of 10k.

Wow. TBH I never in a million years thought I'd receive 10k out of this. I was just getting word out because a lot of people have followed TBC over the years. Yes, an infamous dude. Clearly, one can make fun of him and he trolls twitter with inane beliefs hoping for any response so he probably deserves it. I was seriously under the impression.

Rumors had been swirling in the underground gambling world since this tweet. A very successful gambler informed me of the news. I didn't even read Mickey's twitter that closely then went back and sure as shit, there it is!
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

What are odds I don't get paid my 10k? I don't think I'm going to plan on how to spend it just yet. I think it is fair to say that yes, Mickey Crimm did say TBC was hospitalized. He directly confirmed a question with a simple and affirmative "Yes".

I will settle for less though as 10k is a lot for a guy like Mickey. (and a lot for me !)
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

What are odds I don't get paid my 10k? I don't think I'm going to plan on how to spend it just yet. I think it is fair to say that yes, Mickey Crimm did say TBC was hospitalized. He directly confirmed a question with a simple and affirmative "Yes".

I will settle for less though as 10k is a lot for a guy like Mickey. (and a lot for me !)
    The man servant hobo owes you 10k. You put up the proof that he said Tony Big Charles was in the hospital. Plain as day. No way to weasel out. We shall see what he is made of. I have my opinion.

Name:  Screenshot_20210604-185115.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  26.6 KB
    Last edited by MaxPen; 06-04-2021 at 07:06 PM.

He didn't specify denomination. You should have checked.

He probably will insist he meant 10K in pennies

I tried to upload the image but it is hosted there. Anyone can go visit your twitter timeline and see it until you delete it. How am I to expect delivery of 10k.

Wow. TBH I never in a million years thought I'd receive 10k out of this. I was just getting word out because a lot of people have followed TBC over the years. Yes, an infamous dude. Clearly, one can make fun of him and he trolls twitter with inane beliefs hoping for any response so he probably deserves it. I was seriously under the impression.

Rumors had been swirling in the underground gambling world since this tweet. A very successful gambler informed me of the news. I didn't even read Mickey's twitter that closely then went back and sure as shit, there it is!
    Once again, the offer stands. Put up a quote where I said Tony Bigcharles is in the hospital with covid. You haven't done it. So quit acting like you did. The tweet is about a Montana friend of mine who avoided the vaccine and is currently in the hospital with covid.

I made the offer because you can't find a quote where I said Tony Bigcharles is in the hospital with covid. Fuck your interpretation bullshit. Put up the quote or shut the fuck up.

The "yes" answer meant the tweet was directed at tony because he is an anti-vaxxer too. I was exorting Tony to go get the vaccine. Your interpretation bullshit is just that, bullshit.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

The man servant hobo owes you 10k. You put up the proof that he said Tony Big Charles was in the hospital. Plain as day. No way to weasel out. We shall see what he is made of. I have my opinion.

Your reputation is shot due to your own insufferability. Inspector Clouseau piece of shit.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-04-2021 at 10:06 PM.

Size:  26.6 KB[/QUOTE]

LOL at this fucking clown maxcocksuckerpen.

1. My tweet was to Tony Bigcharles, not about him. Because Tony is an anti-vaxxer.

2. You'll see my second sentence says my friend is in his 60's. Tony Bigcharles is just 49 years old and everyone knows it because he is always writing about his age.

3. While my Montana friend was eligible for the vaccine by the end of April, Tony most likely wasn't.

4. I used my friend as an example of why Tony should get the vaccine. That was the point of the entire tweet. Here, let me help you "Tony, a friend is an anti-vaxxer" as opposed to "Tony, a friend, is an anti-vaxxer." The two sentences have two different meanings because of the comma. Then I told Tony that my friend was in his 60's so could have had the vaccine by the end of April

5. I was asked whether the Tony I referred to in the tweet was Tony Bigcharles. I answered yes because the tweet was directed at Tony who is an anti-vaxxer and still hasn't gotten the vaccine. But he is not in the hospital with covid and I didn't say he was.

It's amazing to me how fucked up cuntinquestion's reading comprehension is. It's either that or he's running a fucking con to get 10K. And maxcocksuckerpen's ineptitude strikes again.

Who in the fuck didn't know those two jackoffs would intrepret that I was saying Tony was in the hospital with covid to get their broke ass hands on 10K? Stupid motherfuckers.

Ask Tony Bigcharles his age and if he is in the hospital with covid you dumb motherfuckers. But you two cowards are to chickenshit to do that.

So 10K to anyone who can put up a quote of me saying Tony Bigcharles is in the hospital with covid. The offer is good from here to eternity. Of course, I already know dimwits will try to change the meaning of what I said. Goofball motherfuckers.

I know what I said. YOUR BULLSHIT INTERPRETATION DON'T COUNT.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-04-2021 at 10:38 PM.

Once again, the offer stands. Put up a quote where I said Tony Bigcharles is in the hospital with covid. You haven't done it. So quit acting like you did. The tweet is about a Montana friend of mine who avoided the vaccine and is currently in the hospital with covid.

I made the offer because you can't find a quote where I said Tony Bigcharles is in the hospital with covid. Fuck your interpretation bullshit. Put up the quote or shut the fuck up.
    Accountingquestion, this is typical when dealing with vitriolic illiterate hobos.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 06-04-2021 at 11:35 PM.

The "yes" answer meant the tweet was directed at tony because he is an anti-vaxxer too. I was exorting Tony to go get the vaccine. Your interpretation bullshit is just that, bullshit.
    This is what happens when you are dealing with someone used to communicating in hobo hieroglyphs Accountingquestion.

By the way, it is *exhort......lol

LOL at this fucking clown maxcocksuckerpen.

1. My tweet was to Tony Bigcharles, not about him. Because Tony is an anti-vaxxer.

2. You'll see my second sentence says my friend is in his 60's. Tony Bigcharles is just 49 years old and everyone knows it because he is always writing about his age.

3. While my Montana friend was eligible for the vaccine by the end of April, Tony most likely wasn't.

4. I used my friend as an example of why Tony should get the vaccine. That was the point of the entire tweet. Here, let me help you "Tony, a friend is an anti-vaxxer" as opposed to "Tony, a friend, is an anti-vaxxer." The two sentences have two different meanings because of the comma. Then I told Tony that my friend was in his 60's so could have had the vaccine by the end of April

5. I was asked whether the Tony I referred to in the tweet was Tony Bigcharles. I answered yes because the tweet was directed at Tony who is an anti-vaxxer and still hasn't gotten the vaccine. But he is not in the hospital with covid and I didn't say he was.

It's amazing to me how fucked up cuntinquestion's reading comprehension is. It's either that or he's running a fucking con to get 10K. And maxcocksuckerpen's ineptitude strikes again.

Who in the fuck didn't know those two jackoffs would intrepret that I was saying Tony was in the hospital with covid to get their broke ass hands on 10K? Stupid motherfuckers.

Ask Tony Bigcharles his age and if he is in the hospital with covid you dumb motherfuckers. But you two cowards are to chickenshit to do that.

So 10K to anyone who can put up a quote of me saying Tony Bigcharles is in the hospital with covid. The offer is good from here to eternity. Of course, I already know dimwits will try to change the meaning of what I said. Goofball motherfuckers.

I know what I said. YOUR BULLSHIT INTERPRETATION DON'T COUNT.
    I knew it'd be some talking out the side of your mouth bullshit trying to avoid your debts.

Running a con for 10k ! How does THAT work. Tell me the inner-workings of this "con" I am running.

You said what you said. I can understand how you may have been confused but I'm not the only one who interpreted it in the way I did. Why didn't you tag him in the fucking tweet?

At best you halfway said it so I will let you off by paying me $5k. I will still consider you a man of your word. You have 2 weeks to work with me to figure out how to pay the $5k before I demand the full 10k.

edit - "Ask Tony Bigcharles his age and if he is in the hospital with covid you dumb motherfuckers. But you two cowards are to chickenshit to do that.".

First off contrary to Mickey's assertion I didn't realize TBC wasn't even 50. If I had 2 choices 60 or 49 I'd go with 60. This is immaterial to the facts. Furthermore since I looked for the thread on crimm's twitter and verified it, I ASSUMED Mickey to be a man of his word and believed TBC was in hospital. Likely not having access to phone. I agree - the timing was off given his semi-recent postings and no mention of covid. The mistake here is thinking Crimm is a man of his word.

We'll see who really is the "broke" one.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 06-05-2021 at 12:06 AM.

Just because a person does not choose to take a covid vaccine does not make the person anti-vaccine.

Just read the last few posts involving Cunt, and MaxCock.

These are two of the platinum members on this site. Imagine being a member or considering becoming one and having any type of rational conversation with two fucking full-blown morons like these two.

It might be hard to believe but it could get much worse with others. A place for a bunch of gambling degenerate losers trying to stick it up anyone’s ass with any crack of light that might help prove how great their degenerate life really is, no less then from a place like this forum. You can't make this SHIT UP. One of these assholes (cunt) is an adult actually making arguments from his mothers’ basement. Talk about successful.

RUN MEMBERS RUN

Back to some more Coronavirus Vaccine Talk.
    Currently, 13 Vaccines are available worldwide.
    Maybe more, as I may have missed a few when reading.
    Which vaccine is the best?
    How many more vaccines are going to be on the market in the next 6 months?
    What vaccine offers the best chance of no Breakthrough Cases?
    How long does a Covid Vaccine last before you need another one?
    Once you all figure it out, through mass population testing/experiments, I will consider actually taking the so called Free Shot.
    Until that time... I'll take my chances.
    Covid is hardly a death sentence and the truth is that we all have to die eventually.
    And no Covid Vaccine is currently 100% effective against actually catching the virus.

This is literally on the WHO site about the Coronavirus Vaccines and how long they last...
    (You Fuckers want me to take a Vaccine that not even the "Scientists" understand)

"Because COVID vaccines have only been developed in the past months, it’s too early to know the duration of protection of COVID-19 vaccines. Research is ongoing to answer this question. However, it’s encouraging that available data suggest that most people who recover from COVID-19 develop an immune response that provides at least some period of protection against reinfection – although we’re still learning how strong this protection is, and how long it lasts."
    Last edited by monet; 06-05-2021 at 05:43 AM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Back to some more Coronavirus Vaccine Talk.
    Currently, 13 Vaccines are available worldwide.
    Maybe more, as I may have missed a few when reading.
    Which vaccine is the best?
    How many more vaccines are going to be on the market in the next 6 months?
    What vaccine offers the best chance of no Breakthrough Cases?
    How long does a Covid Vaccine last before you need another one?
    Once you all figure it out, through mass population testing/experiments, I will consider actually taking the so called Free Shot.
    Until that time... I'll take my chances.
    Covid is hardly a death sentence and the truth is that we all have to die eventually.
    And no Covid Vaccine is currently 100% effective against actually catching the virus.

This is literally on the WHO site about the Coronavirus Vaccines and how long they last...
    (You Fuckers want me to take a Vaccine that not even the "Scientists" understand)

"Because COVID vaccines have only been developed in the past months, it’s too early to know the duration of protection of COVID-19 vaccines. Research is ongoing to answer this question. However, it’s encouraging that available data suggest that most people who recover from COVID-19 develop an immune response that provides at least some period of protection against reinfection – although we’re still learning how strong this protection is, and how long it lasts."
    Hey Monet, No one here actually cares one way or the other about you, your gambling bullshit stories, or if you do or don’t take the fucking vaccine. No one here is asking you to take any vaccine nor would even notice or care if you suddenly croaked.

Why don’t you volunteer to start licking slot machines as you make your rounds and find out if Covid could be caught with slot machine interaction. You’ll prevent thousands of innocent people from possibly catching it by taking precautions next time they visit in the future.

Do something worthy for once in your life. Another good idea would be to take a fucking walk. Your 15 minutes of stupidity has been used up a long time ago.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Hey Monet, No one here actually cares one way or the other about you, your gambling bullshit stories, or if you do or don’t take the fucking vaccine. No one here is asking you to take any vaccine nor would even notice or care if you suddenly croaked.

Why don’t you volunteer to start licking slot machines as you make your rounds and find out if Covid could be caught with slot machine interaction. You’ll prevent thousands of innocent people from possibly catching it by taking precautions next time they visit in the future.

Do something worthy for once in your life. Another good idea would be to take a fucking walk. Your 15 minutes of stupidity has been used up a long time ago.
    You bash other members so much better than this.
    I expect more from you.
    I believe in you.
    I know you can and will do better.
    Hopefully, very soon.
    Next Post Perhaps?
    Attack my Crazy and Faults... HARDER!
    I have many to choose from.
    I pray to the Lord above that BoSox joins in and really bashes me!
    Feels Good.
    Really Good.

(Gambling Bullshit Stories??? Hey... That Hurts!)

Last edited by monet; 06-05-2021 at 06:22 AM.

Thread Information