Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Legendary gambler TBC hospitalized according to Mickey Crimm.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

You bash other members so much better than this.
    I expect more from you.
    I believe in you.
    I know you can and will do better.
    Hopefully very soon.
    Next Post Perhaps?
    Attack my Crazy and Faults Harder.
    I have many to choose from.
    Can't be on top of my game all the time.

Another note to members and considering members. Monet is just another blank you'll be forced to deal with.

RUN MEMBERS RUN

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Can't be on top of my game all the time.

Another note to members and considering members. Monet is just another blank you'll be forced to deal with.

RUN MEMBERS RUN
    Nobody has to deal with me.
    I don't post as much as before.
    I have shared most of the information that I care to.
    Ignore Buttons do exist.
    I've never bashed blackhole and I mostly agree with his posts.
    I'd have to check to make sure but I don't recall ever saying a negative word against him.
    Seems on point but I'd like him to really let loose when he posts his hate about me.
    His username always makes me think of that Song about the Sun.
    That song got a lot of airtime in the mid 90's and I'm not sure how I really feel about it as it seems to have Satanic Undertones.
    The music video is a bit scary.
    Most members don't care for blackhole but he seems to speak the truth while seething and oozing HATE and I like that.
    Can't Fight the Seether!
    Better Song compared to Black Hole Sun... In my opinion.

Last edited by monet; 06-05-2021 at 06:35 AM.

Mother Fucking blackhole sent me down a 90's Alternative Rock rabbit hole now.
    And I hate using that metaphor, as it is now mainstream.
    Son of a Bitch, as these kicks can last from 2 to 6 hours or more.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...J56LkNXulezgBW

Mother Fucking blackhole sent me down a 90's Alternative Rock rabbit hole now.
    And I hate using that metaphor, as it is now mainstream.
    Son of a Bitch, as these kicks can last from 2 to 6 hours or more.
    Just another sign of your mental instability getting the best of you.

With your endless music demonstrations of what you use to listen too or even heard or know about, helps to explain your weirdness today.

RUN MEMBERS RUN

Just another sign of your mental instability getting the best of you.

With your endless music demonstrations of what you use to listen too or even heard or know about, helps to explain your weirdness today.

RUN MEMBERS RUN
    I can't argue with any of that.
    Mentally Unstable.
    Fact.

The difference is that I don't cry about it and I don't seek help via pharmaceuticals or so called professionals.
    I just deal with it while I grin and bear.
    I've been able to overcome and maintain for a very long time but I doubt that I can sustain past mid 50's or mid 60's.
    Time will Tell.
    On the verge of turning 50 so I've had a good run beating the 40 year average historical lifespan.
    I certainly cannot complain as I've pretty much had every above average advantage in life.
    When I stand in judgment, I will have no defense for a wasted, self absorbed lifestyle doing Evil rather than Good.
    It would be nice to avoid the invisible fire but I doubt that I can get out of the snare.
    Lover of Pleasure instead of being a Lover of God.

Keep up with the analyzing.
    You are very good at this!
    That is, if you have the time, because I'm sure you have much more important matters.
    I appreciate you.

Last edited by monet; 06-05-2021 at 07:58 AM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    What are odds I don't get paid my 10k? I don't think I'm going to plan on how to spend it just yet. I think it is fair to say that yes, Mickey Crimm did say TBC was hospitalized. He directly confirmed a question with a simple and affirmative "Yes".

I will settle for less though as 10k is a lot for a guy like Mickey. (and a lot for me !)
    The "yes" answer meant the tweet was directed at tony because he is an anti-vaxxer too. I was exorting Tony to go get the vaccine. Your interpretation bullshit is just that, bullshit.
    This is what happens when you are dealing with someone used to communicating in hobo hieroglyphs Accountingquestion.

By the way, it is *exhort......lol
    maxcumbreathpen found a typo in one of my posts! Oh, my! First time in history that's ever happened. He's so smart. Why....his IQ has to be up there in the....60's or 70's at least.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Just because a person does not choose to take a covid vaccine does not make the person anti-vaccine.
    Tony is a known anti-vaxxer. He uses "vaccine" and "Bill Gates" in the same sentences.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Back to some more Coronavirus Vaccine Talk.
    Currently, 13 Vaccines are available worldwide.
    Maybe more, as I may have missed a few when reading.
    Which vaccine is the best?
    How many more vaccines are going to be on the market in the next 6 months?
    What vaccine offers the best chance of no Breakthrough Cases?
    How long does a Covid Vaccine last before you need another one?
    Once you all figure it out, through mass population testing/experiments, I will consider actually taking the so called Free Shot.
    Until that time... I'll take my chances.
    Covid is hardly a death sentence and the truth is that we all have to die eventually.
    And no Covid Vaccine is currently 100% effective against actually catching the virus.

This is literally on the WHO site about the Coronavirus Vaccines and how long they last...
    (You Fuckers want me to take a Vaccine that not even the "Scientists" understand)

"Because COVID vaccines have only been developed in the past months, it’s too early to know the duration of protection of COVID-19 vaccines. Research is ongoing to answer this question. However, it’s encouraging that available data suggest that most people who recover from COVID-19 develop an immune response that provides at least some period of protection against reinfection – although we’re still learning how strong this protection is, and how long it lasts."
    I expect to take covid vaccine shots every year just like I take regular flu shots every year.

I expect to take covid vaccine shots every year just like I take regular flu shots every year.
    I have no problem with that choice.
    I personally have never taken a flu shot nor would I.
    My problem is being forced to take a vaccine that is still in an experimental stage.
    It appears we are heading into that direction and if you want a job or you want to travel you will have to comply.
    I'm not onboard with that just yet.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    What are odds I don't get paid my 10k? I don't think I'm going to plan on how to spend it just yet. I think it is fair to say that yes, Mickey Crimm did say TBC was hospitalized. He directly confirmed a question with a simple and affirmative "Yes".

I will settle for less though as 10k is a lot for a guy like Mickey. (and a lot for me !)
    The "yes" answer meant the tweet was directed at tony because he is an anti-vaxxer too. I was exorting Tony to go get the vaccine. Your interpretation bullshit is just that, bullshit.
    This is what happens when you are dealing with someone used to communicating in hobo hieroglyphs Accountingquestion.

By the way, it is *exhort......lol
    Vitriolic hobo sounds like a band name

[QUOTE=accountinquestion;127856]What are odds I don't get paid my 10k? I don't think I'm going to plan on how to spend it just yet. I think it is fair to say that yes, Mickey Crimm did say TBC was hospitalized. He directly confirmed a question with a simple and affirmative "Yes".

All you have to do is put up a quote where I said Tony Bigcharles is in the hospital with covid. But you cant do it because I never wrote it. So you got no shot at collecting 10K you dumb motherfucker. Your misinterpretation of what I wrote in the tweets is not a quote. Stick your dummass misinterpretation of what I said up your mother's ass and suck your father's dick, bitch.

PS, I CAN understand how your broke ass is desperate for money.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-05-2021 at 08:45 AM.

I have no problem with that choice.
    I personally have never taken a flu shot nor would I.
    My problem is being forced to take a vaccine that is still in an experimental stage.
    It appears we are heading into that direction and if you want a job or you want to travel you will have to comply.
    I'm not onboard with that just yet.
    Lots of politicians fighting against covid passports. They won't happen in red states. DeSantis in Florida has said he will fine cruise ships 5K per incident of requiring passengers to have a covid vaccination card.

BTW, my buddy in the hospital with covid is not answering his phone this morning. Not good.

Cunt, what's your username on Twitter?

That is, if you have the time, because I'm sure you have much more important matters.

Wrong again. All my important matters are well behind me and already dealt with. Of course, something pops up here and there. Usually, some type of family issue somewhere.

I have nothing but stress-free time to enjoy. Pointing out what I think are asshole bullshit con artists on this forum is one of the ways I enjoy my stress-free time.

RUN MEMBERS RUN

Wrong again. All my important matters are well behind me and already dealt with. Of course, something pops up here and there. Usually, some type of family issue somewhere.

I have nothing but stress-free time to enjoy. Pointing out what I think are asshole bullshit con artists on this forum is one of the ways I enjoy my stress-free time.

RUN MEMBERS RUN
    Good Move!
    I resign.

And are we really going to believe them now when they tell us that SM-102 is safe??
    AS IF they haven't been constantly lying to us while flip-flopping and changing the goal posts for over a year on this topic.
    Covid-19 could never have leaked from a lab or been man made... right?
    Shut down America.
    Open America.
    Don't wear masks.
    Wear masks.
    Open Outdoor Dining.
    Close Outdoor Dining.
    Open Everything Now.
    Close Everything because It's too soon!
    etc. etc.
    Fuck... even Chicken Shit kewlJ is back out there playing Black Jack with the unprotected.
    Last edited by monet; 06-05-2021 at 09:45 AM.

Once you all figure it out, through mass population testing/experiments, I will consider actually taking the so called Free Shot.
    Covid is hardly a death sentence and the truth is that we all have to die eventually.
    And no Covid Vaccine is currently 100% effective against actually catching the virus.

This is literally on the WHO site about the Coronavirus Vaccines and how long they last...
    (You Fuckers want me to take a Vaccine that not even the "Scientists" understand)

"Because COVID vaccines have only been developed in the past months, it’s too early to know the duration of protection of COVID-19 vaccines. Research is ongoing to answer this question. However, it’s encouraging that available data suggest that most people who recover from COVID-19 develop an immune response that provides at least some period of protection against reinfection – although we’re still learning how strong this protection is, and how long it lasts."
    Monet, you are working off of and frankly spreading a lot of mis-information here.

First, no vaccine for anything is 100% that I know of. That is not how it works. If you are waiting for some sort of guarantee...keep waiting. Vaccines work with the body's immune system to stimulate a protective early response system.

As for how long immunity from a vaccine lasts....what is it your looking for? You want someone to tell you it lasts for 5-10 years? They can't do that because the virus has only been around a year and a half. So the duration is changing (for the positive) each passing day. Inititially they said minimum of 6 months. Now that people who were vaccinated earliest and those in early trials are past 6 months and still have strong antibody counts they can and have extended that. Two days ago they changed to 10 months. AND that is just from the antibodies. If and when antibody counts begins to drop and drop to level that can't be detected, that doesn't mean there is no longer immunity. The cells (T-cells I think) retain the memory, which allows them to ramp up defenses much quicker, than an unprotected person.

So the news with vaccines and how long is constantly changing.....but so far only changing for the better. But still no guarantees. There are few guarantees in life.

So what if antibodies end up only lasting 9-10 months? And even though there would still be protection from T cell memory, the recomendation was for a covid vaccine once every year, like the flu shot? Would that be such a terrible thing?

Monet, your position on the vacine is pretty much you position on everything in life. You seem unable to adapt and move forward which is what life is. You are just stuck in one place complaining about everything changing and wishing for "the good old days". I am surprised you even use a cell phone or computer. It goes against your nature.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Mother Fucking blackhole sent me down a 90's Alternative Rock rabbit hole now. And I hate using that metaphor, as it is now mainstream. Son of a Bitch, as these kicks can last from 2 to 6 hours or more.
    Don't worry about what this braying jackass bleats, Monet: turn to music, not online critics, to set the tenor of your life and to keep you on the correct path.

The world is filled with critics.

"And this, is what it's come to ... when all I'm saying is not what I'm supposed to ..."

You and I may not be copacetic but we both seem to recognize the importance of music to our lives, and that ain't bad.
    What, Me Worry?

Hey Monet, No one here actually cares one way or the other about you, your gambling bullshit stories, or if you do or don’t take the fucking vaccine. No one here is asking you to take any vaccine nor would even notice or care if you suddenly croaked.

Why don’t you volunteer to start licking slot machines as you make your rounds and find out if Covid could be caught with slot machine interaction. You’ll prevent thousands of innocent people from possibly catching it by taking precautions next time they visit in the future.

Do something worthy for once in your life. Another good idea would be to take a fucking walk. Your 15 minutes of stupidity has been used up a long time ago.
    LOL

All you have to do is put up a quote where I said Tony Bigcharles is in the hospital with covid. But you cant do it because I never wrote it. So you got no shot at collecting 10K you dumb motherfucker. Your misinterpretation of what I wrote in the tweets is not a quote. Stick your dummass misinterpretation of what I said up your mother's ass and suck your father's dick, bitch.

PS, I CAN understand how your broke ass is desperate for money.
    Mickey Crimm, biggest running joke amongst APs.

First off instead of trying to clarify you jump off with your 10k offer trying to impress. No one on here believes for one second you have 10k to throw away at the internet.

While you clearly owe me $10k, it is also clear I'll never receive it.

My bankroll has daily 6 figure swings at times .. I don't really pay much attention. I'll have enough money. Unlike you, I have various skills. They go beyond hoboing and vulturing.

You're the one bringing up money seemingly wanting to prove something. You proved you talk shit like too many other internet people.

#truth

If you want my name on twitter, pay your debts you welch. Don't worry - I don't interact with you.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information