Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
And this last paragraph is why you and BoSox don't actually understand what I'm doing. You guys don't understand what's really behind what I'm doing or what it does to the win rate, which explains your ignorance and failure to average my win rate because you don't know how to actually sim it or why the win rate is what it is so you can't grasp the concept. To you guys it's just 'wonging out' but not realizing what else is going on that effects the win rate.
YOU are going to talk to me about my ignorance about winrates involving aggressively exiting negative counts? THIS is what I do and have done since I moved to Vegas!!! And I publicly share that everywhere I post.

Now I don't care that you have adoped that same technique and philosiphy that this is a how you should play Vegas because this opportunity is something available only here (for the most part). I post things that I do and my experiences hoping that other can benefit from them. And if someone reads something that I do, whether it be the agressive exit of negative counts, chip inventory to allow quick and hopefully unannounced entry into a game, or very samll buy-ins when forced to buy in, often dismissed as no threat, or any other of a number of things I have shared I am happy, literally thrilled if others odopt something and benefit from it.

And I don't want or need credit because likely there were many players doing each and everyone of these things before me. As a matter of fact, I can name different players that I learned most of what I do from. But for you to try to take credit that these are your things and you are doing things no one else has ever done, is asinine. Grow the fuck up! You are not the greatest of all time! You are not unique. That is T3 type bullshit.

What you are is someomne playing the game in Vegas using techniques specific to opportunities available in Vegas to win. Why isn't THAT good enough for you? Why are you trying to take credit for things players employed probably before you and I started playing and present yourself as the greatest of all time? Are you that insecure?