Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Contributing to Forum ??

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Hey fuckhead,,,, weren't you one of the whiny ass bitches that was upset with talking about bath remodeling in this thread?

Shut the fuck up.
    I don't know, but lately Bosox is coming across as a rude Asshole. He used to be normal and mature....

Tasha, since you have zero knowledge about the game of blackjack you should shut the fuck up. At least I do not go around suggesting that you should be banned on various forums.
    We don’t often agree BoSox, but anyone who even acknowledges this retard is a lessor person from it. It is literally too stupid to be insulted and keeps coming back for more.

I have no clue what KJ sees in it. 😂😂😂😂😂

And as much as Blackhole has tried to contribute to this thread, it’s always going to end up in the same place.

That said, we are all guilty of making this place exactly what it is, and he knows it as much as anyone.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    And as much as Blackhole has tried to contribute to this thread, it’s always going to end up in the same place.

That said, we are all guilty of making this place exactly what it is, and he knows it as much as anyone.
    That`s what happens when you get 2 handywomen that only want to talk about playing with their little pipes

I have a comment on the bathroom remodeling mentions.

I have been very interested in about what and how things have been going along with some of the pictures. And the reason is--inasmuch as the misguided and foolish guesses about where we live in the Phoenix area when we're there--I had two full bathrooms (not the master) in one of our homes in Glendale fully remodeled within the past 8 months. The only difference is I paid a contractor to do them rather than go at it myself. And if I were younger I still would have given it to a contractor to do. If you've had success in life, why the f**k would you struggle with shit like that? That's what doesn't make sense here. Next thing we'll see is how kew replaced his toilet with a double flusher model and saved a hundred bucks in the process. Oh....to be a feared AP in LV.......

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I have a comment on the bathroom remodeling mentions.

I have been very interested in about what and how things have been going along with some of the pictures. And the reason is--inasmuch as the misguided and foolish guesses about where we live in the Phoenix area when we're there--I had two full bathrooms (not the master) in one of our homes in Glendale fully remodeled within the past 8 months. The only difference is I paid a contractor to do them rather than go at it myself. And if I were younger I still would have given it to a contractor to do. If you've had success in life, why the f**k would you struggle with shit like that? That's what doesn't make sense here. Next thing we'll see is how kew replaced his toilet with a double flusher model and saved a hundred bucks in the process. Oh....to be a feared AP in LV.......
    Who is struggling?

Now quit regaling us with your fantasies about multiple houses and go do something productive like sweeping out the camper.

You are struggling you yellow-ass coward. Any "AP" worth his salt wouldn't be trying to imitate some foolish hard working boy with trips to Lowe's and Home Depot to repair bathroom plumbing and modernize white trash walls, mirrors and fixtures. Blackhole had you pegged the minute you tried to impress others with your "do-it-yourself" nonsense. He called you out for supposedly being some self-annointed big deal LV "AP" who never goes anywhere or does anything, who for some reason couldn't afford a contractor to repair your shithole locals bathroom.

Wise up....and get some dignity for Christs sake.

Just because some folks choose to DIY does not automatically mean they could not afford to pay someone else to do it.

I loathe carpentry and gladly hire contractors for that, but when it comes to vehicle repair and maintenance I always try to do it myself when possible.

Tough to tell who really has money; by report old Sam Walton drove the same used pickup for years and lived a fairly plain lifestyle.
    What, Me Worry?

You are struggling you yellow-ass coward. Any "AP" worth his salt wouldn't be trying to imitate some foolish hard working boy with trips to Lowe's and Home Depot to repair bathroom plumbing and modernize white trash walls, mirrors and fixtures. Blackhole had you pegged the minute you tried to impress others with your "do-it-yourself" nonsense. He called you out for supposedly being some self-annointed big deal LV "AP" who never goes anywhere or does anything, who for some reason couldn't afford a contractor to repair your shithole locals bathroom.

Rob, sometimes people enjoy doing things on their own it may give you a sense of accomplishment. The labor for remodeling can be expensive if you can do it yourself and save a bunch of money that's an Advantage Play. It's better than spending your downtime at home watching TV or jacking around on the internet. And its fun to learn how to do new things. My kitchen was not too attractive to me when I bought my place, so I ventured out to do it myself, I spent a few hours a day working on it, to make it look more modern. I sent the picture around asking people what they thought it cost to get it done, most people guess between 5,000, 15,000 I laughed since I was able to get it done for less than a thousand.

I hate having workers going in and out of my place, as does my wife. While they are at my place working I would have to be there anyway, so if I'm going to have to be there I mise well just do it myself.

Someone is tilted......lol

Did you get the camper swept out yet?

Rob Singer Theme Song...

If you are going to get into Aimee Mann you might as well listen to this one as well...
    She uses all the great one liners like... Wise Up, Save Me, Whatever, Lost is Space and I'm with Stupid.
    Interesting Note is that her latest released song in 2021 was titled: "Suicide is Murder."

Last edited by monet; 08-20-2021 at 12:33 AM.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Hey fuckhead,,,, weren't you one of the whiny ass bitches that was upset with talking about bath remodeling in this thread?

Shut the fuck up.
    I don't know, but lately Bosox is coming across as a rude Asshole. He used to be normal and mature....

Tasha, since you have zero knowledge about the game of blackjack you should shut the fuck up. At least I do not go around suggesting that you should be banned on various forums.
    I never suggested you be banned on Multiple Forums. I said you were coming off as a rude Asshole when you used to be normal and mature. I don't know why you mentioned Blackjack. I was talking about you ragging and dragging constantly on Kewlj when you didn't use to act like this.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Wow ... Monet is even a bigger asshole than I predicted.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Wow ... Monet is even a bigger asshole than I predicted.
    That's been known for a long time and I fail to see your point.
    If you want to start your very own Horseshit Talking Thread go ahead and start one.
    This is the Contributing to Forum Thread and I will continue to Contribute.
    Any movie that ends with Frogs flying from the sky is worth discussing.

Nowhere near as effective as the scene in Magnolia but it is still Frogs Falling from the Sky.

Frog Rain!?
    Do frogs fall from the sky when it rains?
    Frog Rain is a rare meteorological phenomenon in which frogs get swept up in a storm, travel miles and then fall from the sky when the clouds release the water.
    It doesn't happen frequently, but it does happen in parts of the world.

Animal Rain?
    Seems more like Reptile or Fish Rain.

A couple other ones but not actually raining frogs...

Had some time this evening. So I put the floor in. Whenever I start again. Maybe in a week or so, it should start coming together quickly.

Name:  IMG_20210820_203955477.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  634.9 KB

Thread Information