Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Contributing to Forum ??

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

SWEET.

JUST GOT THIS BOOK IN THE MAIL. WILL BE SHARING PASSAGES WITH ALL THE SHARPS INORDER TO CRUSH.

Machine telepathy > all this bullshit AP stuff

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I really shouldn't get into this, but I would like to hear your thoughts when you have read through the whole book. Several weeks ago, you sounded like you were going into it with an open mind. Even criticized me for speaking bad about the book when I hadn't read it. I don't know how much you have read but you sound a little less "open-minded" right now.

And while your criticism of me for an opinion on a book I hadn't read was somewhat fair, I have heard enough of Rob's interviews (with Alan), read one with Shackleford and read way to much of his comments on this forum on the topic.

I am NOT talking about the double up bug claim, specifically his other claims in which he claims to have won hundreds of thousands over a number of years. It is all voodoo concepts, like progressive wagering, stop limits, "special players", short term variance duplicated over and over (equaling long-term wins), hot machines...which gets into machines teleporting information to the player, and various other voodoo degenerate gambling concepts stacked on top of one another, as if stacking multiple negative ideas and concepts somehow makes it a positive play??

Rob's ideas are really a who's who of voodoo gambling concepts, right down to his allegations that the machines aren't random, which as he explains it would violate the laws of every gambling jurisdiction, including Nevada.

So since I haven't read either book and have no intention to, I would like to hear your thoughts and if I am missing something and maybe not giving Rob credit where some is due.
    Please post where I criticized you in regards to this book. I'm pretty sure you missed a joke somewhere if it happened.

I will highlight passages and take pictures but it'll have to be when I'm back home to pick up the book + sitting around doing nothing.

Who knows, I'm honestly kinda curious. Rob is a talented writer and a hell of a troll.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

And while your criticism of me for an opinion on a book I hadn't read was somewhat fair, I have heard enough of Rob's interviews (with Alan), read one with Shackleford and read way to much of his comments on this forum on the topic.
    Please post where I criticized you in regards to this book. I'm pretty sure you missed a joke somewhere if it happened.
    Kewlj have you even read any of Rob's books? Or are you claiming he is wrong without knowing the facts?

Rob is a talented writer and a hell of a troll.
    I don't understand this type of comment? At issue is not whether Rob or likewise Mdog is a good writer or good troll. Both are. Is that really the purpose of gambling forums to read someone's well written story of events that can't be? If so then what is the problem with 18 y.o.'s in a row or Mdogs claim of 50 consecutive winning blackjack hands?

One of the forums that Mdog posts at IS a forum for writers, to share their "stories". That seems like the appropriate place for both these guys to share their fictional "tales", not a legitimate gambling forum.

I also don't celebrate someone because they are a "hell of a troll". Both these people troll and attack because they can't legitimately defend or answer for their claims that can't be. I am completely lost as to why there is a fraction that celebrates and encourages that.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Cucked the fuck out........RIP

This makes me want to borrow the wall tent and join the truckers.

A little bit cold though....lol
    I can't for the life of me, figure out why some are getting so bent out of shape about a temporary mask mandate?

We have a lot of freedoms in this country. More so than most people on the planet. But we aren't free to do anything and everything one may want to do. There are rules and laws.

You have to pay taxes. Are you out there protesting that?

You aren't allowed to get drunk and drive. Shouldn't that be YOUR right? Why aren't you out there protesting for the right to drive drunk?

People have to wear cloths. I don't see you out there protesting for the right to walk around in public naked. Shouldn't you have that right?

You have to have a drivers license to drive. Why shouldn't you be able to drive with out one? Protest that.

What about the airport? Why should you have to go through this security crap to fly. Isn't it your right not to? Protest that.

If I want to drive on the left side of the road, why can't I? Isn't that my right? I am going to protest that.

I don't know how much masks make a difference. Logic says to me it probably does help stop spreading germs and a virus. Being this was a new issue (covid), until they figured out how to combat it, masks became required. When numbers went down they eased those restrictions. When they spiked again, they came back for a little while. I hate wearing masks as much as you and everyone. (Although provides some benefit at the blackjack tables). But really is wearing a mask for a few months during a spike in cases the end of the world?

Come on people...there are things in life you have to do. That is life.
    A mask isn't necessary if you're wearing a mask. A mask wearer can wear 5 masks so the ones around there are accounted for. It's almost as if it is just unreasonable and something you cannot choose another alternative like oppression with no due process. You're guilty of being a germ spreader without a trial. You look at it as the famous poem where first they went for them and I said nothing and now they came for me, but at least I'm at the bottom of the list and I go last. I took the vaccine and think I've might have had gotten some degenerative side effects. I would have almost been happier dying healthy. I can't even buy nacho cheese in the store and you think this is about Covid. It's something much worse if inflation doesn't come under control.
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Tell us more about mistakes you are making.....RIP
    No Twitter?
    No Diversity Tomorrow?
    No WoV?
    No Fun!!
    Reddit

I don't understand this type of comment? At issue is not whether Rob or likewise Mdog is a good writer or good troll. Both are. Is that really the purpose of gambling forums to read someone's well written story of events that can't be? If so then what is the problem with 18 y.o.'s in a row or Mdogs claim of 50 consecutive winning blackjack hands?

One of the forums that Mdog posts at IS a forum for writers, to share their "stories". That seems like the appropriate place for both these guys to share their fictional "tales", not a legitimate gambling forum.

I also don't celebrate someone because they are a "hell of a troll". Both these people troll and attack because they can't legitimately defend or answer for their claims that can't be. I am completely lost as to why there is a fraction that celebrates and encourages that.
    You're an obviously embarrassed hypocrite. You call out dawg for the 50 straight winning bj hands and Alan for the famous 18 yo's....yet you conveniently forget your equally questionable claim about being able to count two tables simultaneously. And no one cares what other "experts" claim is possible on that one either. It's YOU who claimed this concocted whopper, and as any caveman-or-higher level can very easily decipher from your mounds of online babble, you have neither the ability, the intelligence, the temperament, nor especially the discipline to be able to accomplish something as far-fetched as that---with your humiliation further exacerbated by your running for the hills when Alan tried to get you to meet up with him to prove that particular snippet of BS.

Your problem is you "talk" too much, which is why you reside in the dumps. Admit it--at an age where you should be and should have been out there happily and excitedly enjoying life's experiences--whether it be thru travel or trying to be productive in some meaningful way or whatever--you choose to mull around in online gaming forums as you're #1 go-to/end-all "activity" as if it's a cure-all for the sour real life you lead.

But you ARE entertaining. I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's silly little hopeless twits like you that we used to love pulling their pants down and shoving them into the high school girls' locker room, where the "experienced" girls would laugh their cute asses off when they saw that little stubby you call a dick, while the gals who were shocked to see a naked boy for the first time felt bad.

Yes kew....with all the essays you've written about your failed life, you do radiate such an existence.

Kewlj have you even read any of Rob's books? Or are you claiming he is wrong without knowing the facts?
    KJ, how come you let Spike over at Gambling Forums off the hook. He claims over and over again to beat roulette. And just today he said he seen red come up 29 times in a row. Shades of 18 yo's!! What are the odds on that? It's got to be in the billions.

So get over there to Gambling Forums and straighten that fraud, Spike, out.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Don't need to write an essay, just one line. Rob's above post just proves his continuing obsession of me, complete ignorance of what I do and frankly his insanity with these bizarre fantasies he continues to have.

KJ. you are. a.hell.of.a.troll.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

KJ, how come you let Spike over at Gambling Forums off the hook. He claims over and over again to beat roulette. And just today he said he seen red come up 29 times in a row. Shades of 18 yo's!! What are the odds on that? It's got to be in the billions.

So get over there to Gambling Forums and straighten that fraud, Spike, out.
    You said you are totally against gambling frauds. You went after Singer and MDawg. Spike is a gambling fruad. Get over there and get to it. Whack his ass.

Mickey, I don't take Spike seriously. I don't see where he is harming anyone as I see no one else taking him seriously either. He has always been a guy that just likes to say absurd things to get a rise out of people, like his comments about 8000 candles. I also don't see him attack people very personally that legitimately question anything he says. He is just a guy playing on the forums, hurting no one.

I am not the gambling fraud police mickey. I don't search and seek out these kinds of people. But if I happen to participate on a forum where someone continually makes these kinds of ridiculous claims, I will say something.

Now why is it that you seem to want me to get involved with even more of these people? You tube, which I don't view, and now Spike? If you have a problem with any of them, free to say something.

And let's not forget mickey.....YOU invited me to this forum. When many of us exited GF, after bizarre comments by the owner, you suggested I come here, specifically mentioning Rob, saying there was a guy here making claims that were bullshit that I might enjoy challenging. I can't help it if you have since, reached some sort of agreement and done an about face.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-14-2022 at 07:42 AM.

And let me ask YOU this mickey? Why do you stay silent when Rob states that I can't track a second table. I am sure you know this can be done. It really isn't that difficult if the circumstances are right. You know people that have publicly stated they do it, or have done it, like Munchkin. Yet you say nothing when Rob tries to paint it as preposterous.

I respect that you have occasionally stood up and told the truth, about me, even though we don't see eye to eye on many things now, like you did, when Blackhole started a thread attempting to discredit me. I answered every one of his stupid challenges, explaining exactly what I did and how I do it. You said something like it was a clinic in blackjack card counting. And yet when Rob makes those same statements attempting to discredit me, you say nothing, because you have some stupid agreement with him. What is up with that?

And let me ask YOU this mickey? Why do you stay silent when Rob states that I can't track a second table. I am sure you know this can be done. It really isn't that difficult if the circumstances are right. You know people that have publicly stated they do it, or have done it, like Munchkin. Yet you say nothing when Rob tries to paint it as preposterous.

I respect that you have occasionally stood up and told the truth, about me, even though we don't see eye to eye on many things now, like you did, when Blackhole started a thread attempting to discredit me. I answered every one of his stupid challenges, explaining exactly what I did and how I do it. You said something like it was a clinic in blackjack card counting. And yet when Rob makes those same statements attempting to discredit me, you say nothing, because you have some stupid agreement with him. What is up with that?
    I'll answer that. Mickey has no "agreement" with me. Liberals just don't like people who can use their own heads, and you in particular don't like it one bit when someone disagrees with what is mostly your bullshit.

You're too dense and undisciplined to even contemplate being able to track two tables. And you expose yourself in this respect. Too many essays....too much babble....and far too high a content of bullshit. Munchkin doesn't portray such weaknesses, even with that gimpy voice of his which probably makes you reach for the soap when you're not taking a shower.

You constantly hide behind other names when this claim comes up. Yet you turned an interesting shade of yellow when you had the chance to prove it to Alan. Just like you chickened out of saying you'd come over here when I put the Newell up for sale. You always take the liar and coward's way out--keep hiding so you can keep lying. It's really what you do best.

You are too much. I'd love to listen to you talk to your friends on the phone. you MUST be flaming.

I didn't celebrate him it just is what it is. He will own your soul for all this forum's existence or until you die, Kewl.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    You constantly hide behind other names when this claim comes up. Yet you turned an interesting shade of yellow when you had the chance to prove it to Alan. Just like you chickened out of saying you'd come over here when I put the Newell up for sale. You always take the liar and coward's way out--keep hiding so you can keep lying. It's really what you do best.
    Why on earth would I explain or show anything to Alan? Who the fuck is Alan? He has no clue of anything regarding blackjack and proved with his 3am blurry pictures of empty blackjack tables that he had no intention of being honest with this subject. I also am not, nor never was out to prove anything about the tracking of 2 tables claim. Most professional player know it can be done and have employed this technique from time to time when circumstances are right. You people always think I have some desire to prove something to someone. I don't. The truth is I am better off if people don't believe anything I say. I just share some of my experiences, and people can believe whatever they like. And it is funny, AP's who play at least some blackjack rarely question anything I say, because they know. It is only people like you and Alan that don't have a clue, that think you are entitled to proof. I think Moses was the one AP that ever questioned anything I do, and he has all but revealed he really isn't much if anything of an AP.

Now back to the "Never was Newell". You have a lot of revisionist history going on here. I never agreed to come see the RV. There was a brief moment at the beginning that MaxPen and Axelwolf were considering riding down to Pheonix and I thought I might tag along for fun, but as you always do, you made sure that wouldn't happen by placing last minute stipulations you knew would not be met.

Later when MaxPen threatened to come, you did the same thing, putting in some last second stipulation that he show you his license. You only did this because you knew he would never agree. We have seen what happens when one of you trolls and haters gets information on a real AP, with this Mdog character. You knew Maxpen would never agree to this.

Now here is how things went down in the real world. Despite that the "Never was Newell" was supposedly in Pheonix most of the year, only 300 miles from several people who reside in Las Vegas, you discouraged anyone who was interested (MaxPen) with last second stipulations that you knew would not be acceptable. AT lease one occasion it was right in Las Vegas, and yet, you never mentioned it until you were gone. The reason: There was no Newell. You were in a small camper pull behind not the "Never was fantasy Newell"

The times I remember you saying people could come take a look were when the "Never was Newell" was supposedly over 800 miles away in Colorado, because you knew no one would make that drive. Then at the end, you said people could come see it in Pheonix, because it was for sale, but miraculously it sold in less than 24 hours before anyone could. You aren't fooling anyone with this crap Singer.

Since you want to revisit these events, lets do so. At the urging of Shackleford and Dan Druff to prove something, you pulled the show room stunt and took, I don't know 3 or 4 pictures in a showroom of a RV, complete with the notorious squeegee. Several months later, when you were supposedly on the road, you took 2 pictures of the outside of the RV, which did not even match the RV in the showroom.

And when it came time for this fantasy sale of the "Never was Newell", you took out an ad in the RV paper, in which you paid for 20 pictures and yet you posted 2 pictures.....the same two pictures you had shown when you snuck up on someone else's RV in the RV park. What person selling a half million dollar RV and paying for 20 pictures wouldn't post 20 pictures of their RV, hoping to entice some potential buyer. Give me a break! Like I said, no one is fooled by your trolling games.

Look, if you wanted to prove you owned this "Never was Newell", you could have done so at anytime, but simply posting new pictures, after the RV showroom fiasco was exposed. Pictures with a current days newpaper 2 or 3 different days, which would at least prove you had regular access to the "Never was Newell" more than that one single time on the showroom floor. Obviously, you didn't and couldn't do that.

Like I said, you aren't fooling anyone. Maybe you had a good run as a gambling forum troll, with your stories, but people can see your moves coming a mile away now. And having been thoroughly exposed....through your own doing.....all you have left is to try to revise history and hope it flies.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-14-2022 at 01:16 PM.

I guess you took this name "singer" to mock a real VP professional player, Bob Dancer who you were jealous of. And at WoV, you had a long running sock puppet (supporter) named Jerry Logan. Let's just put the two together and from now on call you Jerry Springer. Because that is what you are a clown.

If kewlj was to get an honorary doctorate it would be in Rob Singer studies.

I guess you took this name "singer" to mock a real VP professional player, Bob Dancer who you were jealous of. And at WoV, you had a long running sock puppet (supporter) named Jerry Logan. Let's just put the two together and from now on call you Jerry Springer. Because that is what you are a clown.
    You forgot BanjoJerry

Why on earth would I explain or show anything to Alan? Who the fuck is Alan? He has no clue of anything regarding blackjack and proved with his 3am blurry pictures of empty blackjack tables that he had no intention of being honest with this subject. I also am not, nor never was out to prove anything about the tracking of 2 tables claim. Most professional player know it can be done and have employed this technique from time to time when circumstances are right. You people always think I have some desire to prove something to someone. I don't. The truth is I am better off if people don't believe anything I say. I just share some of my experiences, and people can believe whatever they like. And it is funny, AP's who play at least some blackjack rarely question anything I say, because they know. It is only people like you and Alan that don't have a clue, that think you are entitled to proof. I think Moses was the one AP that ever questioned anything I do, and he has all but revealed he really isn't much if anything of an AP.

Now back to the "Never was Newell". You have a lot of revisionist history going on here. I never agreed to come see the RV. There was a brief moment at the beginning that MaxPen and Axelwolf were considering riding down to Pheonix and I thought I might tag along for fun, but as you always do, you made sure that wouldn't happen by placing last minute stipulations you knew would not be met.

Later when MaxPen threatened to come, you did the same thing, putting in some last second stipulation that he show you his license. You only did this because you knew he would never agree. We have seen what happens when one of you trolls and haters gets information on a real AP, with this Mdog character. You knew Maxpen would never agree to this.

Now here is how things went down in the real world. Despite that the "Never was Newell" was supposedly in Pheonix most of the year, only 300 miles from several people who reside in Las Vegas, you discouraged anyone who was interested (MaxPen) with last second stipulations that you knew would not be acceptable. AT lease one occasion it was right in Las Vegas, and yet, you never mentioned it until you were gone. The reason: There was no Newell. You were in a small camper pull behind not the "Never was fantasy Newell"

The times I remember you saying people could come take a look were when the "Never was Newell" was supposedly over 800 miles away in Colorado, because you knew no one would make that drive. Then at the end, you said people could come see it in Pheonix, because it was for sale, but miraculously it sold in less than 24 hours before anyone could. You aren't fooling anyone with this crap Singer.

Since you want to revisit these events, lets do so. At the urging of Shackleford and Dan Druff to prove something, you pulled the show room stunt and took, I don't know 3 or 4 pictures in a showroom of a RV, complete with the notorious squeegee. Several months later, when you were supposedly on the road, you took 2 pictures of the outside of the RV, which did not even match the RV in the showroom.

And when it came time for this fantasy sale of the "Never was Newell", you took out an ad in the RV paper, in which you paid for 20 pictures and yet you posted 2 pictures.....the same two pictures you had shown when you snuck up on someone else's RV in the RV park. What person selling a half million dollar RV and paying for 20 pictures wouldn't post 20 pictures of their RV, hoping to entice some potential buyer. Give me a break! Like I said, no one is fooled by your trolling games.

Look, if you wanted to prove you owned this "Never was Newell", you could have done so at anytime, but simply posting new pictures, after the RV showroom fiasco was exposed. Pictures with a current days newpaper 2 or 3 different days, which would at least prove you had regular access to the "Never was Newell" more than that one single time on the showroom floor. Obviously, you didn't and couldn't do that.

Like I said, you aren't fooling anyone. Maybe you had a good run as a gambling forum troll, with your stories, but people can see your moves coming a mile away now. And having been thoroughly exposed....through your own doing.....all you have left is to try to revise history and hope it flies.
    I didn't read this continuing neurotic rant by kew--nobody wants to keep reading lengthy on and on's when they have real lives to get back to. But there's no denying he's an expert at one particular thing, as tater makes clear: he sure knows how to make a fool of himself!

I just got to reading this essay. How many words does it take to try to convince yourself of something....and then you even have to lie to do it!

You know you're concocting just about everything again. My guess is you do what you always do and went back, re-read, and squirmed before spewing lies again. The Newell was sold 11 (that's ELEVEN) days AFTER I gave you the address to come over to see it. You changed that to one day because you looked like such a chickenshit for being afraid to come over and face me.

Your next lie is the pictures. You want them to be the lie that you say, but no one just "sneaks around" an RV park to take pictures of other people's property. And it's illegal to formally post pics of an RV on RV Trader if it's not a unit you own. THEY REQUIRE OWNER PROOF PRIOR TO LISTING THE ONES OVER $100k or $200k.. But you've already checked that out, didn't you. And you're as silent on that as the liberal media is on the Durham court filing.

Now to the lie about only a few pictures. I already believed I had a buyer and he was arguing about the price. So I tried to push him a little by showing I just put it on RV Trader. There was no need for a suite of pictures and if anyone else was interested we know Newell Buyers know a whole lot about them already. And no two are painted identically. He just didn't have the money so I made the right choice and a buyer from Az. snagged it.

As everyone already knows, all you do is concoct lies about yourself and those whom you are envious of online. It's what little twits do when they go thru a failed life that's littered with poor choices.

Well kew, I'm gonna make you breathe easier for a while. Instead of having fun bullying you and your life full of lies, we're taking off for the conservative bastion of Austin Tx. tonight to help our niece and nephew thru a tragedy they just experienced. So you now have carte blanche to freely babble and spread as many misleading "facts" and untruths as your diseased little heart can pump infected blood thru and handle. I won't be able to and don't care to look in to see who's insulting whom. But I'll catch up when we get back here probably in mid March. Redietz is on hiatus; I'm following his lead. (only MY sports bet paid off in a pretty way).

Thread Information