Thread: Vintage Vegas home for sale

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1.../7091393_zpid/

For anyone into mid century modern homes, these pictures are incredible. I don’t know if this is a decent neighborhood or not but seems like the house belongs in Palm Springs.

Sure the house has a lot of stories it could tell if it could talk.

Sunrise hospital area. Maryland Parkway and Desert Inn. Can't speak to that specific road but not a good area in general.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Sunrise hospital area. Maryland Parkway and Desert Inn. Can't speak to that specific road but not a good area in general.
    I thought that off the top of my head. That said I believe some areas get a bad rep and I don’t see it. We always go to Tenaya Creek Brewery across from the old Moulin Rouge and get told we are risking ourselves going there. We Uber in and out and never had an issue. Then again I’m not walking the streets at 11 at night.

Same thing with Frankie’s Tiki room on Charleston, but again, only go in and out.

That said I appreciate anyone not buying property in a bad neighborhood. There is a huge value to living in an area you feel safe in general. This property seemed cheap to me and I wonder if that’s part of it.

One of the great things about bad neighborhoods is that there are far less busy bodies; or should I say cunts that want to jump into your business.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    One of the great things about bad neighborhoods is that there are far less busy bodies; or should I say cunts that want to jump into your business.
    If they don't jump into your business they're also not going to call the cops when your place is being robbed etc. Mixed bag there.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    If they don't jump into your business they're also not going to call the cops when your place is being robbed etc. Mixed bag there.
    If your place is located there yes.

There's a lot of nice 60s-70s architecture tucked away in the once affluent areas west of the Strip.

Thread Information