Thread: My complete Win/Loss Statement for 2021! :D

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zuaFX3n1ooBG7jCx9

My new Win/Loss Statement for 2021!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

The statement shows a loss of a couple grand, which all things considered is a fair price for a year of false hope and fractured dreams.

Also... "Mary Smith?"

Egad woman, did you just dox yourself?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    The statement shows a loss of a couple grand, which all things considered is a fair price for a year of false hope and fractured dreams.

Also... "Mary Smith?"

Egad woman, did you just dox yourself?
    I ACTUALLY got better. My Win/Loss Statement in October showed a loss of about $3,000. My final Tally is a loss of about $2,000. Last year I was chasing the Second Tier Requirements, and so I was funneling a lot of money back in order to keep the Second Tier Requirements. I have actually been downgraded back to first Tier so I'm not going to be playing to be keeping the Second Tier Requirements since I'm back to First Tier.

Also, Mary Smith is just my Google name, not my REAL name.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha
    Also, Mary Smith is just my Google name, not my REAL name.
    Hmmm, a likely story.

Might you be related to "Typhoid Mary?"

She too was quite toxic.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

I ACTUALLY got better. My Win/Loss Statement in October showed a loss of about $3,000. My final Tally is a loss of about $2,000. Last year I was chasing the Second Tier Requirements, and so I was funneling a lot of money back in order to keep the Second Tier Requirements. I have actually been downgraded back to first Tier so I'm not going to be playing to be keeping the Second Tier Requirements since I'm back to First Tier.
    So did you add up your free play amounts received? was it more than $2300, which would have made the entirety of your play a winning play?

What about this higher second tier status. What exactly is that worth, if anything?

Assuming neither of the above was worth more than $2300, did you at least receive $2300 worth of enjoyment from your play?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

So did you add up your free play amounts received? was it more than $2300, which would have made the entirety of your play a winning play?

What about this higher second tier status. What exactly is that worth, if anything?

Assuming neither of the above was worth more than $2300, did you at least receive $2300 worth of enjoyment from your play?
    The Second Tier Card has perks of getting free draws for Giveaway Games, double points, $50 free play for Birthday. I was getting about $120 a month in free play, but they cut it to half so now it's about $60 in free play a month. And I got a Tier Downgrade so I'm back at the first Tier. I was told I would need to play about $20,000 coin in by June 30th in order to reach the Second Tier Requirement again. About free play, I would have received $1440 a year in free play if they kept the full amount. After the half offers, it's $720 a year in free play. Not to bad.

Thread Information