Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Contributing to Forum ??

Odds on him reappearing as a sock?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Nice work Monet, goading Blackhole into posting that. Guess the coast is clear for more of your bathroom and diet threads. Fucking asshole. Also hard to believe KewlJ can post what he did about Bosox`s late wife but Blackhole gets the axe for a youtube video
    To be 100 Percent fair, Dan specifically warned Blackhole to STOP posting that same YouTube video(I saw that warning even before Dan banned Blackhole) and Blackhole cussed him out and put that video up again. Blackhole was 100 percent in the wrong here. Interestingly enough, Blackhole got banned on his 5 year Anniversary Month...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Nice work Monet, goading Blackhole into posting that. Guess the coast is clear for more of your bathroom and diet threads. Fucking asshole. Also hard to believe KewlJ can post what he did about Bosox`s late wife but Blackhole gets the axe for a youtube video
    To be 100 Percent fair, Dan specifically warned Blackhole to STOP posting that same YouTube video(I saw that warning even before Dan banned Blackhole) and Blackhole cussed him out and put that video up again. Blackhole was 100 percent in the wrong here.
    I didn`t ask for your opinion you bird brained cunt

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    blackhole has been banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    To be 100 Percent fair, Dan specifically warned Blackhole to STOP posting that same YouTube video(I saw that warning even before Dan banned Blackhole) and Blackhole cussed him out and put that video up again. Blackhole was 100 percent in the wrong here.

I don't care if you care about my opinion. You blamed Monet for Blackhole's banning when Blackhole's banning was 100 percent Blackhole's fault, not Monet's.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Seems to be a black hole where Blackhole once was.

Hypocrit!

Keystone should be banned for saying really mean things to Tasha.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Hypocrit!

Ill say it to people that post here if I feel like it. Not their dead spouses

Get it Tinkerbell?

Hypocrit!

Get it Tinkerbell?
    Why did BoSox's wife hear me and get upset? of course not. So the person I said it to (boSox) is the only one effected, no different than your comments to tasha.

get it fucktard!

Hypocrit!

Get it Tinkerbell?
    Why did BoSox's wife hear me and get upset? of course not. So the person I said it to (boSox) is the only one effected, no different than your comments to tasha.

get it fucktard!
    Are you trying to get into Tasha`s pants? No,no, it must be Nathan`s

Run along little man (?) and enjoy your day doing some more digging thru Moses` finances or popping blood vessels over whatever money Mdawg says he wins

Are you trying to get into Tasha`s pants? No,no, it must be Nathan`s

Run along little man (?) and enjoy your day doing some more digging thru Moses` finances or popping blood vessels over whatever money Mdawg says he wins

Oh good one. Yeah, that will have me crying for weeks.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Odds on him reappearing as a sock?
    Very high probability of him reappearing, it will be VERY difficult for him to not give off his, I hate everyone/everything bitter old man attitude though. He will most likely get busted soon after resurfacing.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    blackhole has been banned.
    Ding-Dong, the witch is dead ...
    What, Me Worry?

Here is a little side thing that is kind of funny. Moses over at the retard gambling forum, just last week announced a coalition of members out to discredit me. It is really the who's who of bitter old dudes that troll the gambling community. It was Moses/tater, BoSox, Blackhole, Mdawg, Singer and coach belly. Moses issues marching orders and talking points, from his little bunker over there. So Moses wakes up this morning to find his little army a man down.

In reality, the only one really following Moses marching orders has been BoSox. Mdawg is doing his own bizarre thing. I suspect Moses and his troll activity is even a little too idiotic for coach belly. And Singer and blackhole, while they have elevated Moses a blackjack expert for the purposes of trying to discredit me, I suspect they know little about moses or read his medication induced babblings on the retard forum. So it really just is BoSox, that Moses is leading. But anyway, the coalition of bitter old trolls is a man down.

You mean Moses, aka Tater Salad?

"Yep....you caught the Tater!"
    Last edited by jbjb; 08-23-2021 at 10:39 AM.

So just out of curiosity, since I seemed to have missed it and all posts about this banning incident have been removed here on the 'freedom of speech forum' can someone share exactly how Monet goated blackhole into getting banned? Seems a shame to have deleted accounts of that good work by Porkchop. I want to see him get his due.

What the Fuck are you talking about?
    Getting banned from VCT lasts about 1 month, if that.
    If I remember correctly, you were banned from this site and reinstated as well.
    blackhole will be back in good standing very soon.
    blackhole was being a pussy and he knows it and he agreed that he was being a puss when I called him out on it.
    Very difficult to get banned from this site in the first place.
    Pushing Dan Druff to the point to get you banned from VCT is an impressive feat to say the least.
    Actually being Nuked, with No Return, is unimaginable.

Anyways, the remodel update is a bit of a bitch.
    I have to demo out the master bathroom today so they can repipe the entire house starting tomorrow and finishing up the job on Thursday.
    I have contractors coming out today and tomorrow to look into remodeling for me so we can get an operational shower asap.
    Hopefully this will all come together in a timely manner but I wouldn't be surprised if I am without a shower, in this house, for 3 to 6 months.
    Thanks for the inquiry.
    Last edited by monet; 08-23-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    What the Fuck are you talking about?
    Getting banned from VCT lasts about 1 month, if that.
    If I remember correctly, you were banned from this site and reinstated as well.
    blackhole will be back in good standing very soon.
    blackhole was being a pussy and he knows it and he agreed that he was being a puss when I called him out on it.
    Very difficult to get banned from this site in the first place.
    Pushing Dan Druff to the point to get you banned from VCT is an impressive feat to say the least.
    Actually being Nuked, with No Return, is unimaginable.

Anyways, the remodel update is a bit of a bitch.
    I have to demo out the master bathroom today so they can repipe the entire house starting tomorrow and finishing up the job on Thursday.
    I have contractors coming out today and tomorrow to look into remodeling for me so we can get an operational shower asap.
    Hopefully this will all come together in a timely manner but I wouldn't be surprised if I am without a shower, in this house, for 3 to 6 months.
    Thanks for the inquiry.
    The only 2 guys that come to mind that I can think of, that have never been given the chance to return are the comical clowns " Lonestarhorse" and "Biloxi Bill". Even Moses/Tater was given a chance back, but thanks to Kew, he's stuck at GF

Here is a little side thing that is kind of funny. Moses over at the retard gambling forum, just last week announced a coalition of members out to discredit me. It is really the who's who of bitter old dudes that troll the gambling community. It was Moses/tater, BoSox, Blackhole, Mdawg, Singer and coach belly. Moses issues marching orders and talking points, from his little bunker over there. So Moses wakes up this morning to find his little army a man down.

In reality, the only one really following Moses marching orders has been BoSox. Mdawg is doing his own bizarre thing. I suspect Moses and his troll activity is even a little too idiotic for coach belly. And Singer and blackhole, while they have elevated Moses a blackjack expert for the purposes of trying to discredit me, I suspect they know little about moses or read his medication induced babblings on the retard forum. So it really just is BoSox, that Moses is leading. But anyway, the coalition of bitter old trolls is a man down.
    I wouldn't be seen posting on any other forum than this one kew. It has to do with respect.

Do you ever get ANYTHING right? Or is there more than one set of crossed wires upstairs??

So just out of curiosity, since I seemed to have missed it and all posts about this banning incident have been removed here on the 'freedom of speech forum' can someone share exactly how Monet goated blackhole into getting banned? Seems a shame to have deleted accounts of that good work by Porkchop. I want to see him get his due.
    blackhole kept posting the same annoying YouTube video of a terrible violin sound.

He posted it in response to every single post he didn't like. He did it 4 times in a row in a recent thread I started.

I deleted them and asked him to stop.

blackhole responded by telling me "FUCK OFF".

monet then told him he was being a pussy, and that the ballsy move would be to post that video again.

blackhole did just that.

I banned him.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Thread Information