Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Contributing to Forum ??

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Well kew, I'm gonna make you breathe easier for a while. Instead of having fun bullying you and your life full of lies, we're taking off for the conservative bastion of Austin Tx. tonight to help our niece and nephew thru a tragedy they just experienced. So you now have carte blanche to freely babble and spread as many misleading "facts" and untruths as your diseased little heart can pump infected blood thru and handle. I won't be able to and don't care to look in to see who's insulting whom. But I'll catch up when we get back here probably in mid March. Redietz is on hiatus; I'm following his lead. (only MY sports bet paid off in a pretty way).
    No surprise this delusional proven fraud, posts more 'revisions' to his story and what we all witnessed occur, easily provable revisions and then runs for the hills.... again, before anyone can post quotes proving these lies.

I give up with this guy. He grows more bitter every day, now openly admitting his agenda is nothing but to troll those who have succeeded where he failed. There is nothing further to be gained by continuing to engage with this 20 year troll and his make-believe stories.

I will correct one thing...this line: "As everyone already knows, all you do is concoct lies about yourself and those whom you are envious of online".

How ridiculous. I am "envious" of and admire many of the real AP's on this and other forums that have abilities I only wish I had. Mickeycrimm, MaxPen, Monet, Axelwolf, Shackleford just to name a few I am familiar with. I have never called out, questioned or challenged any of them or any other player who's math works, because what they do is based on math and their claims bear that out. I challenge and call out a very select few, on the forums I participate on, who's claims fail to meet that very low bar of Math, and then only when they repeat these claims over and over in an attempt to mislead and harm others. Very short list. Basically Singer, Mdog and moses and like I have said before with Moses it was more about you can't do what he claims as far as limits and play specifically in Reno as he initially claimed.

And all 3 I have been proven right. All 3 have been thoroughly debunked (moses admitted he has made hobbiest type money).

So good try that I am calling you out Jerry Springer because I am envious. Yeah, we all aspire to basically be broke in our 70's depending on family members to care for us.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    we're taking off for the conservative bastion of Austin Tx. tonight to help our niece and nephew thru a tragedy they just experienced.
    How thoughtful of the two of you to drop everything and leave state for a month in order to assist a niece and nephew.

Heck, they're not even your kids, yet you are willing to give them a month of your time.

You're all heart.
    What, Me Worry?

Not to contradict you Rob, I have heard nice things about Austin, but conservative bastion is not one of them.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Not to contradict you Rob, I have heard nice things about Austin, but conservative bastion is not one of them.
    Austin=Joe Rogan headquarters

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Austin=home of ultra liberal piece of shit Michael Bluejay. Nuff said

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Yes, it's a liberal island in the middle of a conservative ocean.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Where is the like button?
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Thread Information