Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
I post here for one reason only. To keep track of libelous and derogatory comments about someone.

Those comments are not permitted on WOV. It's a waste of my time.

By the way Mr Kewlj, for someone who has labeled this a hate site you've posted a lot of hate messages yourself.

Perhaps you'd like to explain why you perpetuate the hate, being a victim yourself? Do you want to kick sand in others' faces after having sand kicked in yours?
Nonsense. Do I engage in some name calling back at those who call me names? Yep. That is what this site is. It isn't my preference, but I am ok with that.

Now the real HATE comments, more often than not are directed at me. Not always as the person posing as Rob Singer has frequently in the past made comments about blacks and others, that should not have been allowed as well. Me? yeah, I made that comment to YOU ALAN (and that is who you are), apologized and I thought you and I were past that. If you are dwelling on it, I guess not. That is your choice.

Don't respond telling me you are Andrew. I am not playing that lying, deceitful game anymore. It is understandable why you would want a fresh start here, but you couldn't pull it off, even with Dan Druff willing to accomadate you by looking the other way. To continue (really it should have stopped months ago) but to continue pretending to be someone else is not just sockpuppetry, but delusional and bordering on mental illness (multiple personalities). Not to mention dishonest. You know, the kind of thing a shyster would do.