Thread: Made up dawgtales

So now this dude wins a bad tournament. Buys a low to mid 7 figure Vegas house and now has multiple companies in California and family has a private jet, wow kewlj was right the stories get more and more absurd. And what attorney uses the words suckahs. In his post. The wov forum is absolutely trash ever since they let him put these stories out there

Originally Posted by Advantageplay View Post
    So now this dude wins a bad tournament. Buys a low to mid 7 figure Vegas house and now has multiple companies in California and family has a private jet, wow kewlj was right the stories get more and more absurd. And what attorney uses the words suckahs. In his post. The wov forum is absolutely trash ever since they let him put these stories out there
    The pattern with these dudes and their tall tales is they HAVE to escalate once they are no longer drawing the attention they crave. BUT this was quite the escalation....mid 7 figure homes, ownership of multiple companies and private jets. This leaves the newell in the dust.

At this point, it no longer really matters. Just like the Singer situation, there is no one left believing, so people like me that have or had concerns about other players being mislead and hurt, that is gone. But it is still very disturbing that Wizard is still enabling (at the least) or is part of (at worst) this now long running bullshit. Yesterday at WoV, Wizard suspended someone for comparing MaryDawg to Biff from back to the future because the Marydawg sockpupper Marcusclark took offense. AND this marcusclark sockpuppet repeatedly posts and has now added to his signature that Wizard himself has verified Mdawg and his claims. And Wizard says nothing!
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-13-2021 at 09:07 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Advantageplay View Post
    The pattern with these dudes and their tall tales is they HAVE to escalate once they are no longer drawing the attention they crave. BUT this was quite the escalation....mid 7 figure homes, ownership of multiple companies and private jets. This leaves the newell in the dust.

At this point, it no longer really matters. Just like the Singer situation, there is no one left believing, so people like me that have or had concerns about other players being mislead and hurt, that is gone. But it is still very disturbing that Wizard is still enabling (at the least) or is part of (at worst) this now long running bullshit. Yesterday at WoV, Wizard suspended someone for comparing MaryDawg to Biff from back to the future because the Marydawg sockpupper Marcusclark took offense. AND this marcusclark sockpuppet repeatedly posts and has now added to his signature that Wizard himself has verified Mdawg and his claims. And Wizard says nothing!
    The next time I run into Shackleford in person, the first thing I'll do is drop my drawers so I can use as my tagline, "Schlong size verified by Wizard."

Weird. Just plain weird red.

Wow, so his tales are getting more fantastic...

Thanks for the "heads up" because I never would have known since I have douchedawg blocked / on ignore.

Mansion, private jet, the fool is checking all the boxes: soon he'll proclaim himself "The Secret King of the World."

Hello, mental illness!

Here's a pic of douchedawg creating his latest tale of Derring-Do and Wonder ...

Name:  dog shitting.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  167.2 KB

Watch out, don't step in his winnings!

You know what they say: "If you can't bowl em over with your brilliance, baffle em with your bullshit."
    Last edited by MisterV; 06-13-2021 at 11:26 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information