Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: An Open Message To Everyone

I'm writing this from my attorney's office and while it comes from his recommendation I want you all to know this is a sincere message from me.

Please stop. There's been too much pain. I have no interest in this forum and I haven't posted here in a very long time.

It is painful to have my daughter mentioned here as well as my son mentioned after what they went through.

To Rob Singer I did not answer the phone when you called me from the hotel and I have no interest in talking to you ever again. You used me. You deceived me. You lied. And now you've resorted to your old bag of tricks including new lies and slurs. What's next -- that you'll piss on my grave?

To Todd Wittelles I'm disappointed in you, and I'll leave it at that.

To the rest of you, I caused you no harm and i don't understand why you want to harm me. We never met. You don't know me or my family or even my ex wives.

I'm asking. Please stop. Please. Leave me alone. Leave my family alone.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I'm writing this from my attorney's office and while it comes from his recommendation I want you all to know this is a sincere message from me.

Please stop. There's been too much pain. I have no interest in this forum and I haven't posted here in a very long time.

It is painful to have my daughter mentioned here as well as my son mentioned after what they went through.

To Rob Singer I did not answer the phone when you called me from the hotel and I have no interest in talking to you ever again. You used me. You deceived me. You lied. And now you've resorted to your old bag of tricks including new lies and slurs. What's next -- that you'll piss on my grave?

To the rest of you, I caused you no harm and i don't understand why you want to harm me. We never met. You don't know me or my family or even my ex wives.

It's nice to hear from you again, but I personally haven't really said anything bad about you. The ONLY thing I said even remotely bad about you is showing doubts about you and Andrewg being different People after staunchly defending you against Posters who were making "Jokes," about Andrewg being your Sock.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I have no interest in this forum
    How did you learn of the recent painful postings about your personal life?

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

It's nice to hear from you again, but I personally haven't really said anything bad about you. The ONLY thing I said even remotely bad about you is showing doubts about you and Andrewg being different People after staunchly defending you against Posters who were making "Jokes," about Andrewg being your Sock.
    Not everything is about you Tasha.

I think Mr. Alan lives in Las Vegas or used to so this is the appropriate subforum, anyways 🤠. Best wishes to you sir.

Alan, I can respect that. Of course, no one will ever forget the 18 yo's in a row thing, that is and will always be your forum legacy.

Here is some advice, if you truly want to be left alone and to move on, you should ask that your friend Andrew do you a favor... that he stop posting here. Just about everyone believes that IS in fact YOU. Even if it's not you, and you were able to prove it, you two will forever be permanently linked as one. His participation here on the forum is always going to lead back to you somehow.

MrAxelWolf I will stop posting here.

Mr Coach Belly was your question really serious? We're having a good laugh in the office.

Goodbye.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Mr Coach Belly was your question really serious?
    Something was serious enough to cause V to delete his reply.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Something was serious enough to cause V to delete his reply.
    You beat me to it, lol.
    I didn't know you could delete your posts within the allotted time frame.
    That was the best information in this thread.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    That was the best information in this thread.
    Now you see it, now you don't...I wonder what spooked him.

lol, when you edit my post, like you did, it reads like I was saying Mr. V's advice was the best information in this thread.
    That is misleading.
    My point was that the best information in this thread is learning that you can delete your entire post within a certain amount of time.

Anyways, all V said was that "no attorney would give advice and go against that advice by letting them use their computer to do so."
    I dunno.
    In my experience, with Lawyers, they don't care too much.
    Their main objective is to settle.
    Most of the time they don't even know or care about the actual situation or events.
    And in my experience, it is pretty clear that opposing counsel and the judges are all pretty much buddy, buddy.
    If blackhole was really going to give good advice about Running, he should instruct everyone to Run away from all Attorneys and Court Cases.
    They're the Devil.
    Best advice I can give, is to not talk to your attorney or call them.
    They don't care anyways and nothing you say on the phone or in person will matter as most of it is irrelevant, even if it isn't irrelevant.
    They literally bill you in blocks of 15 minutes and round up.
    I was getting billed 500 per hour to talk to my attorney and that translates to $8.32 per minute.
    Talk about scam.
    Last edited by monet; 06-16-2021 at 11:32 AM.

I deleted the post because in hindsight it seemed foolish of me to even pretend to take seriously for a second that alan was in the office of AndrewG's employer, Perry Mason or whomever.

Balderdash, bullshit and baloney...Weird scenes inside the gold mine.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Weird scenes inside the gold mine.
    Ride the highway west, baby.

lol, when you edit my post, like you did, it reads like I was saying Mr. V's advice was the best information in this thread.
    That is misleading.
    My point was that the best information in this thread is learning that you can delete your entire post within a certain amount of time.

Anyways, all V said was that "no attorney would give advice and go against that advice by letting them use their computer to do so."
    I dunno.
    In my experience, with Lawyers, they don't care too much.
    Their main objective is to settle.
    Most of the time they don't even know or care about the actual situation or events.
    And in my experience, it is pretty clear that opposing counsel and the judges are all pretty much buddy, buddy.
    If blackhole was really going to give good advice about Running, he should instruct everyone to Run away from all Attorneys and Court Cases.
    They're the Devil.
    Best advice I can give, is to not talk to your attorney or call them.
    They don't care anyways and nothing you say on the phone or in person will matter as most of it is irrelevant, even if it isn't irrelevant.
    They literally bill you in blocks of 15 minutes and round up.
    I was getting billed 500 per hour to talk to my attorney and that translates to $8.32 per minute.
    Talk about scam.
    Phone sex is $5.00-10.00 per minute. Just depends how you want to get screwed.

Ride the highway west, baby.
    Mr V must have gotten pretty soft out west
    if he let the likes of Mr Alan and Mr Andrew push him around.

Can you give me sanctuary
    I must find a place to hide
    A place for me to hide

Can you find me soft asylum
    I can't make it anymore
    The Man is at the door

Mr V must have gotten pretty soft out west
    if he let the likes of Mr Alan and Mr Andrew push him around.

Can you give me sanctuary
    I must find a place to hide
    A place for me to hide

Can you find me soft asylum
    I can't make it anymore
    The Man is at the door
    Thanks, now you got me on a Doors kick.
    Not a bad kick to be on actually.
    That line with "soft asylum" made me think about the Soft Parade.
    Good Song.

It is true that most people cannot petition the Lord with prayer because their prayers are in vain.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Phone sex is $5.00-10.00 per minute. Just depends how you want to get screwed.
    Good point and joke.
    I'm going to overlook the fact that phone sex is around 99 cents to 2 dollars per minute these days.
    That would ruin your 900 number joke.

Name:  tenor (5).gif
Views: 686
Size:  99.0 KB
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by coach belly
    Mr V must have gotten pretty soft out west if he let the likes of Mr Alan and Mr Andrew push him around.
    Nah, I still got it.

What, Me Worry?

MoneyLA. I miss you from the old LVA forums. I'm sorry you're going through so much. Remember the good times! I remember the picture of you being married at the Craps table. That was epic. I wish you nothing but the best.

AlanLeroy....AKA unowme.

"There's only four aces in the deck, and the man that holds the first four, wins."

Last edited by monet; 06-17-2021 at 01:31 AM.

Thread Information