Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: An Open Message To Everyone

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Arci was not a fulltime AP and didn't send his tax returns to prove he was
    So what? You wrote "no legitimate person", you didn't limit that to "fulltime AP".

Nobody claimed arci was a fulltime AP, but he did send his tax returns to prove
    that he won overall for several years.

Here's what you wrote, your made-up fantasy presented as a fact...

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    No legitimate person, AP or otherwise has
    or will show this to satisfy some internet troll or challenger.
    I didn't misrepresent or misremember anything.

You're a mental patient, you fucking tewlj.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    That sounds like some twisted drunken hobo logic Mickey.
    Nothing twisted about not giving a rat's ass about what people think about AP's and what they make. It's stupid. Do I give a fuck what a milkman makes? No. Do I give a fuck what a restauranteur makes? No. Do I give a fuck what a drywall contractor makes? No. AP's proving what they make to non believer assholes is a worthless endeavor. Fuck 'em. Let 'em remain ignorant.

And I'm in my 53'rd month without a drink. I don't even think about it unless someone brings it up. I just don't drink anymore. It's no big deal. But if YOU want to worry about it go right ahead.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Blackhole is just a troll. His only purpose here is to harass people. Everyone should put him om ignore.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Nothing twisted about not giving a rat's ass about what people think about AP's and what they make. It's stupid. Do I give a fuck what a milkman makes? No. Do I give a fuck what a restauranteur makes? No. Do I give a fuck what a drywall contractor makes? No. AP's proving what they make to non believer assholes is a worthless endeavor. Fuck 'em. Let 'em remain ignorant.

And I'm in my 53'rd month without a drink. I don't even think about it unless someone brings it up. I just don't drink anymore. It's no big deal. But if YOU want to worry about it go right ahead.

My paternal grandfather was a milkman. When I was 10 years old, I'd get up at 5 AM and "help him" on the route. Not nice in winter -- not much of a heater in the milk truck. All the heat went into the defroster. No passenger seat, either. I stood or sat on pressed metal.

Years later, I figured out what I made as "milkman's assistant." I made about a penny a house every time I loaded up the hand carrier (could hold six separate quart cartons) and toted it up to the milkbox or set the milk between the outer and inner doors. That was a hard earned penny a house.

P.S. My grandfather was also a coal wildcatter, but we didn't find that out until after he died. Our family found his equipment, plus the dynamite, hidden in the garage.

Knuck if you buck hoe.

Knuck if you buck hoe.
    McAllen is now on ignore. He’s worthless here too.

Thread Information