Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: An Open Message To Everyone

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    MrAxelWolf I will stop posting here.

Mr Coach Belly was your question really serious? We're having a good laugh in the office.

Goodbye.
    You have bad punctuation and grammar (or is it grammer? Wait a minute, that's Kelsey.) for the professional you claim to be.
    And if you are Alan, that is even worse because of his career.
    Either way, you lose.

Mr Coach Belly was your question really serious? We're having a good laugh in the office.

Goodbye.
    And we are having a good laugh at YOU telling US to leave you alone, Alan.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Goodbye.
    You have bad punctuation and grammar (or is it grammer? Wait a minute, that's Kelsey.) for the professional you claim to be.
    Either way, you lose.
    1. You, I, and the rest of VCT were told not to bet parlays (quite odd advice given the butterfly effect on the parlay as a whole of shifting lines of individual games which make up the parlay - could swing massively in the players favor as easily as in the houses favor with the butterfly effect).
    2. You, I, and the rest of VCT were told that if a medical study showing hydroxychloroquine (and perhaps azithromyacin) is effective against Covid is not peer reviewed then it offers no proof.
    3. However if a study that is never published (and is therefore also not peer-reviewed like in point 2) above) shows no effect, one would think that also no conclusion should be drawn since, as in 2) above it is not peer-reviewed. And yet you, I, and rest of VCT were told that these non-peer-reviewed (and non-published) medical studies which show no efficacy substantiate that the regimen has no effect ?! I guess it depends on the agenda as to the validity of non-peer-reviewedness.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

Goodbye.
    Either way, you lose.
    1. You, I, and the rest of VCT were told not to bet parlays (quite odd advice given the butterfly effect on the parlay as a whole of shifting lines of individual games which make up the parlay - could swing massively in the players favor as easily as in the houses favor with the butterfly effect).
    2. You, I, and the rest of VCT were told that if a medical study showing hydroxychloroquine (and perhaps azithromyacin) is effective against Covid is not peer reviewed then it offers no proof.
    3. However if a study that is never published (and is therefore also not peer-reviewed like in point 2) above) shows no effect, one would think that also no conclusion should be drawn since, as in 2) above it is not peer-reviewed. And yet you, I, and rest of VCT were told that these non-peer-reviewed (and non-published) medical studies which show no efficacy substantiate that the regimen has no effect ?! I guess it depends on the agenda as to the validity of non-peer-reviewedness.
    I got a headache reading whatever gibberish you just wrote, and what the fuck does it have to do with what Alan wrote anyway?....you and your butt buddy Monet should lock yourselves in a motel room and lay in the sack all day talking clever and trying to impress eachother

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    I got a headache reading whatever gibberish you just wrote, and what the fuck does it have to do with what Alan wrote anyway?....you and your butt buddy Monet should lock yourselves in a motel room and lay in the sack all day talking clever and trying to impress eachother
    That was beautifully written.
    You should express yourself more often.

DO NOT BET PARLAYS.
    THEY'RE THE DEVIL!

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Either way, you lose.
    I'm not sure Mcap could have written it any better. Well played.

Alan you're simply a degenerate idiot who's entirely to blame for your tough times. You're caught up in this AndrewG lie so deeply that you are now forced to post such a stupid message. I neither called you from some hotel room nor deceived you in any way. You're initial contact with me was for the sole purpose of you seeing the potential somehow of making money off of my name.

Finally....you're a serial divorcee with a wretched past in just about every way. I'm going on my 43rd year of being a very happily married man. And you label me as some type of deceiving personality while you play the poor little victim?

Wise up.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Alan you're simply a degenerate idiot who's entirely to blame for your tough times. You're caught up in this AndrewG lie so deeply that you are now forced to post such a stupid message. I neither called you from some hotel room nor deceived you in any way. You're initial contact with me was for the sole purpose of you seeing the potential somehow of making money off of my name.

Finally....you're a serial divorcee with a wretched past in just about every way. I'm going on my 43rd year of being a very happily married man. And you label me as some type of deceiving personality while you play the poor little victim?

Wise up.

I'm sure if I made a trip down the road to Asheville to visit Rob's mother-in-law, she'd add that her daughter is in the 43rd year of being a "happily married woman."

Or maybe not.

Alan, I don't understand you.

I have tried very hard to be respectful toward you, even when you haven't shown the same courtesy.

For some reason, you felt you could troll APs on here for years, and then cry foul when they insulted you in return. It doesn't work that way. But even so, once you left, this forum was basically free of Alan discussion.

Then "Andrew" appeared, and somehow everyone was supposed to suspend disblief and treat him like a different person.

I actually think your posts on this forum are pretty good when you're not questioning APs or pretending to be other people. I still don't know what I've supposedly done wrong to you.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Alan, I don't understand you.

I have tried very hard to be respectful toward you, even when you haven't shown the same courtesy.

For some reason, you felt you could troll APs on here for years, and then cry foul when they insulted you in return. It doesn't work that way. But even so, once you left, this forum was basically free of Alan discussion.

Then "Andrew" appeared, and somehow everyone was supposed to suspend disblief and treat him like a different person.

I actually think your posts on this forum are pretty good when you're not questioning APs or pretending to be other people. I still don't know what I've supposedly done wrong to you.
    You didn't run his(I mean your) site like he wanted you to.

Maybe alan has been playing coy in the hope of luring Rob into posting something so inflammatory, so libelous, that AndrewG's boss could sue and win for defamation.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do to try to build up a gambling bankroll in order to enter the maw of Caesars hoping against hope to once again relive those fondly remembered halcyon days of $100K jackpots.
    What, Me Worry?

You're initial contact with me was for the sole purpose of you seeing the potential somehow of making money off of my name.

Wise up.
    It's Your not You're. Wise up!

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Wise up.

I'm sure if I made a trip down the road to Asheville to visit Rob's mother-in-law, she'd add that her daughter is in the 43rd year of being a "happily married woman."

Or maybe not.
    You're certainly welcome to confirm that. But you'll most probably come away with wondering how Rob Argentino could have such a successful marriage and family, while the character who calls himself redietz could have caused his short-term wife to leave him with nothing but a sports gambling addiction.

Wake up and smell the urine.

Wise up.

Or maybe not.
    You're certainly welcome to confirm that. But you'll most probably come away with wondering how Rob Argentino could have such a successful marriage and family, while the character who calls himself redietz could have caused his short-term wife to leave him with nothing but a sports gambling addiction.

Wake up and smell the urine.

I was married a couple months shy of 25 years.

Sports gambling addiction? I respect your gambling addiction expertise, but I can honestly say that you would be hard pressed to find one person who would characterize me that way. I'm kind of the opposite of a sports gambling addict. I prefer not playing. That's what happens when you're ahead lifetime, and you specialize in one sport.

Why don't you make a few calls? I'd love for you to dig up someone who would characterize me as a sports gambling addict. That would really be something. I'd pay to see that. In fact, I will. Find a real person who knows me, and I'll shell out a Circus Circus steakhouse dinner if they will go on record as sincerely thinking I am a sports gambling addict. You and the wife, too. Steak dinners on me. Invite the mother-in-law while you're at it.

It has to be a real person, though. Try the usual locations. You might want to call Playbook, or maybe the Las Vegas Advisor, or any of the folks in the Retro Road Trip thread, or anybody who has met me from the forums.

Good luck.

P.S. Guess how this turns out? As per usual.

Wise up.

Or maybe not.

Rob Singer did not pick the fight with you this time, you did.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Wise up.

Or maybe not.

Rob Singer did not pick the fight with you this time, you did.

LOL. Good to know.

Not much of a fight, by the way.

BoSox seems to have a certain sensitivity to real world follow-ups to internet bullying. Probably why he's anonymous. Not that there's anything wrong with that. If you want to wear a Halloween mask during recess and play pretend, good for you.

Frankly, my response was simply a counter to "Singer's" moral pontificating regarding a real person, Alan Mendelson. "Singer" made some declarative (and speculative) comments regarding Mendelson's daughter and marriages. I simply reminded him that anybody, sufficiently motivated, can track down "Singer's" own family and dig up some dirt. If that's "starting a fight," so be it. I would define it as pushback to internet bullying of a real person.

So, BoSox, if you approve of what "Singer" had to say vis-a-vis Mendelson, that seems to go against your general "don't hassle people in the real world" theme. I guess you either can't grasp that a real person would defend another real person from (frankly unnecessary) bullying, or you're a hypocrite.

Why don't you make a few calls? I'd love for you to dig up someone who would characterize me as a sports gambling addict. That would really be something. I'd pay to see that. In fact, I will. Find a real person who knows me, and I'll shell out a Circus Circus steakhouse dinner if they will go on record as sincerely thinking I am a sports gambling addict.
    Do you even realize how much of a fraudulent fool you appear on this forum?

After reviewing every search engine available including private ones, the closest anyone would be able to get to confirming just your alleged real name will only lead to Korean recipes.

Now you want someone to try and find a person that knows you personally and could confirm your past gambling behavior.

Why does anything involving you and gambling always boil down to finding Waldo?

Hitting the board on a couple gambling tournaments with minimal or no personal financial gain is no different then winning front row concert seats to a show in a sweepstake.

You’ve been doing this alleged shit for what is it, 50 years now? This is all you have for us is a couple of tournaments you placed well in? A couple of alleged future hits your typed words claim. Like they say even a blind squirrel finds a nut. The odds are good considering over a period of 50 years.

How about some real gambling tickets like Monet shows? Of course, he’s not showing all his losers but at least we know he’s a real gambler.

I think it’s time for you to back off and finally realize how ridiculous your claims on a ridiculous gambling forum appear to everyone but you. Your nonsense about gambling with no proof except some meaningless gambling games where most of the entries are common folk like Monet, and Dan Druff, is pathetic. It’s like all the other alleged AP’s on here for some reason who have a need to find acceptance for their sad life choices.

What benefit could explain any AP being here bragging about un-proven riches?
    Last edited by blackhole; 06-22-2021 at 05:41 AM.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Do you even realize how much of a fraudulent fool you appear on this forum?

After reviewing every search engine available including private ones, the closest anyone would be able to get to confirming just your alleged real name will only lead to Korean recipes.

Now you want someone to try and find a person that knows you personally and could confirm your past gambling behavior.

Why does anything involving you and gambling always boil down to finding Waldo?

Hitting the board on a couple gambling tournaments with minimal or no personal financial gain is no different then winning front row concert seats to a show in a sweepstake.

You’ve been doing this alleged shit for what is it, 50 years now? This is all you have for us is a couple of tournaments you placed well in? A couple of alleged future hits your typed words claim. Like they say even a blind squirrel finds a nut. The odds are good considering over a period of 50 years.

How about some real gambling tickets like Monet shows? Of course, he’s not showing all his losers but at least we know he’s a real gambler.

I think it’s time for you to back off and finally realize how ridiculous your claims on a ridiculous gambling forum appear to everyone but you. Your nonsense about gambling with no proof except some meaningless gambling games where most of the entries are common folk like Monet, and Dan Druff, is pathetic. It’s like all the other alleged AP’s on here for some reason who have a need to find acceptance for their sad live choices.

What benefit could explain any AP being here bragging about un-proven riches?
    I've never made any outlandish claims.
    I've shared information that can be used for players to get a small edge over specific machines.
    I've posted where to find certain machines and when certain stand alone progressives are a positive play.
    I've made a few sports wagers and posted the pick within hours before the game started and wagered my own personal money on those picks.
    I've lost many of them and posted about those losses and laughed about those losses.
    I've also posted 2, 3 and 4 team parlay picks beforehand that have won outright.
    All for free.
    Whatever though... I still like blackhole even though I am mentally unstable.

Thread Information