Thread: Done With PFA

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The rough and tumble free-for-all at PFA was fun at first. But then something strange occurred. One of the members started a thread in which he fantasized about a boy being raped by grown homosexual men and further fantasized that the boy should have turned prostitute.

He used my name as the boy involved and sure, it was a joke to get back at me because the OP is a libtard with losing arguments so is lashing out because of it, but that is beside the point. Only a depraved individual could have written such a post. But what was even more shocking was at least a dozen other PFA members positive repped the post or made comments in support of it. Disturbing to say the least.

When I pointed out the pedophilia and the user names supporting it my post was censored and the thread got closed but....the pedo thread was allowed to stand....that is, until I complained. Then that thread was closed down too. Good.

But....strangely, not one of those involved denounced pedophilia.

I haven't posted there since. I've given it a few days to think about it. Pedophilia is not a joke. It's a horrific crime. Victims are marred for life. I want no association with those that take it so lightly. So I'm done with PFA.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-27-2021 at 03:32 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information